Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt (17082 Views)

Army Hands Over 151 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents To Borno Govt / Why PDP Campaign Posters Were Destroyed – Borno Govt. / How Obama, Borno Govt Frustrated Chibok Girls’ Rescue – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by kingandamy4life(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
I must confess i am so pained that am short of words.
God have mercy on your children and forgive us our sins.
We brought this upon us. Father anyway your children have sinned to bring this upon our self, we ask for mercy
Please look not on our sin but on the face of your son Jesus Christ and save us from this dictator and tyrant called buhari
I plead for mercy upon us and save us.Plz send us a helper like Moses to deliver us father.
I know you will answer this prayer as you have always answered my prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Lomprico2: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
They have released more jihad soldiers to re-enforce the fulani terrorists. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by omoluka: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
This country is truly a shithole
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Paradigme777: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
yanshDoctor:
its very clear this country is a shithole. the north is really wasting our resources on this useless fight against boko haram.

its time we go our separate ways. we are lying to ourself with this fraud called unity.

shell oil are behind this destruction of our collective sense, tax payers money is been wasted.

boko haram want sharia which majority of the north secretly want. including buhari why not give it to them.

i suspect that they are recruited as Fulani herdsmen to further the struggle of killing for more colonies.
the nomadic business is a big business. they claim to lost 2,000,000 cattle's which is roughly half a trillion naira. if that is true they should be able to pay taxes per head of cow.

Meaning Of Colonies.. (at Least This Should Ring A Bell To All Nigerians)

colonies
noun

colonies is a plural word and cannot be define directly.

Firstly you cant get the actual meaning of colonies without first understanding what the singular of it is.

Example, colony is the singular which can be define and while colonies is the plural.

colony
noun

1, Colony. A colony is a country which is controlled by a more powerful country.

( Example, this is talking about colonialism, to colonize another country or area. more like the colonial era )

2, Colony. A country or area under the full or partial political control of another country and occupied by settlers from that country..

( Example, this is talking about a siege to another country or community. forcefully conversion of land occupancy, strategic location, natural resources e.t.c without recognition of the state law or it people, only answerable to parent region. more like a colonial era )

3, Colony. A colony is a group of people who settle in a new place but keep ties to their homeland.

( Example, this one means that a government of it own is existing inside another government territory, which is not answerable to the law of the lands, but rather to another government where it came from. the state laws or community control is not applicable to them, they are totally independent and exempted from all forms of controls of the states. more like a totalitarian.)

now since we can now fathom what is colony, let check the plural which is colonies.

colonies means having more colony, and in translation it means having the colony the size of a local government across the whole 36 states.

lalasticlala, seun.
Thanks man.

As for Buhari/ Audu Ogbefi... May all ur prayers become an abomination before God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by sirbanky77(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
mobilization of Fulani herdsman...... am done with this country....... killers are now armies.... �
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Airoflaw(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
this has clearly show the sponsored... if not why release a hardened terrorist who is ready to die into a society after arrest,its means you have given them more strength by increase them
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by sunsewa16: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
how many innocent Igbos were released, while those that carry arms and kill are freed,until the elites and other's stand against injustice,Nigeria will remain a shithole.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by zzarami: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
we hope that it is a permanent repentance
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by tobiasbeecher: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Did They Jail Niger Delta Militants For The Killings and Bombings in the Niger Delta?

Were they granted Amnesty with monthly payments?
That you're comparing Niger Delta militants fighting for a fair share of their oil resources with a deadly terrorist group shows how low your IQ is! For Christ sake are you normal at all? You really need urgent attention.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by yztak: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is a reunion party bh cowards nd more so another reinforcement to sister group Fulani herdsmen [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by kashoki2017: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
I pity this nation called Nigeria...With d spate of inhuman activities characterised by incessant killings n bombings,ur so soldiers could tag these maniacs repentant.....Why are we like this??
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Etianwanokon: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
That is why Trump insulted us
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by legenduq(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Of all the years they choose to repent, its 2018! this country go hot wella this year o.

APC is a scam...

Buhari is a scam...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by baysol: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Built2last:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/255587-nigerian-army-releases-244-repentant-boko-haram-suspects-borno-govt.html
Repentant my foot! Buhari is indeed a fangot (fanatic and bigot) a man that will end up terribly in his last years. Last year Nigeria were busy praying for his sorry arse this year he's repaying them with evil boko haram prise. This are world renowned murderers we are talking about here. The truth is out why the war on corruption will fail throughout this regime lifespan because this man never respect the Nigerian law and is presidency is absolutely a complete charade that is out to hoodwink every Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Blonchilli(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
It makes sense. Release over 200 blood thirsty wolves into the society a year to the election so in case he looses the streets would be littered with the blood of the baboons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:
It makes sense. Release over 200 blood thirsty wolves into the society a year to the election so in case he looses the streets would be littered with the blood of the baboons.
Logical explanation.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Litmus: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
angels09:
This is why trump called Nigeria a s.hit-hole

Trump did not in fact refer to Nigeria as shit-hole,it was just that Nigerians as usual took ownership of a slur levelled at others, the wider media then ran with this and Nigeria subsequently became the focal point.

Ironically – this is in relation to the release of the terrorists – the act bears the hallmark of the type of advice African nations receive from the West. No Western nation would of course release wholesale individuals associated with terrorism into society,nor would they nurture the idea of dismissing the atrocities committed by leading figures in any conflict in their geographic spheres in order to facilitate some notion of Reconciliation and yet they freely and strongly dispense such advise to African nations. Contemporaries that reject such advice and find them controversial have rightly argued that the West appears to hold Africans to lower standards of human capacities. This is in part related to a fashionable thought in the last decade in Europe and America that dismisses African stoicism in the face of concurrent tragedies they are faced with daily in favour of Africans being only merely like beasts of the wild lacking the full spectrum of human emotion, empathy one of them.

I love Nigeria and do sympathies with some of the things leadership attempts and that the citizens yearn for but I do believe a large part of our problem is to do with huge,huge misunderstanding of what development means in context of the West,which serves as the blueprint. For instance, one of the things vital for Nigerians to understand and that is contrary to their notion of what development means in context of the West, is the following: nigerians seem to belive that development brings freedom, it dose not. Developed Means Less Freedom not more! In the West, the Terrorists Nigeria justset free, in order to seem as if a mature nation, would never have been set free!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Nackzy: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Operation Buhari Dance
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
good one...

all the repented terrorist must move to
Oyo State.Ogun State.Kwara State.Lagos State.Osun State.Ondo State.Ekiti State -Kogi State. we need their service there
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by cooltola(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Kamanuozuzu: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
When will they release IPOB detainees in PH Prisons?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by LVStone(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bokoharam who killed thousands of people repented and forgiven? and BIAFRANs were killed and locked up! What an hypocrite!

I supported Buhari with my money, time, resources and prayers independently. I am not a politician.

From today I decree that the blood of the killed will cry Against him and his cabinet if nothing will be about it.

May peace be far from all who take joy in this pain.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oh lawd, why would they say repentant terrorist? can they devil repent? God guide us biko

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by aworatak: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Sagay212: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
The south of Nigeria really need to wake up and send this born to rule mentality people out of power. These guys are destroying this country. How can you release boko haram animals who have killed millions of people? So i can join boko haram today, kill as many as i wish, get arrested or surrender and be released to let go?

This country cannot move forward if we don't elect intelligent and successful people who have records. People who can show us what they have achieved without using money from politics. How did we manage to allow someone who avoided presidential debate and refused to show us his certificate? How can any sane human release terrorist. terrorists that should have been killed long time ago.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by FTBOY: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
the fooolani herdsmen and boko haram apologist, liondeleo, will pretend he didn't see this thread.

not to mention nairaland 1st and foremost zombie, sarrki.

evil people!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by FTBOY: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Odianose13:

If ure Nigerian and you still see the objectives of the NigerDelta militants and the Boko Haram hoodlums as same, then u need to be banned from making any comment about Nigeria. Cartoon Network will never help you my sister.

Ladies like you complain about intelligent guys not coming ur way, if you make such comment on your first date, I tell u sister, ur personality will be questioned.

Nonsense comment!

don't be deceived, a black, hairy-chested ugly man is behind that moniker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by LionDeLeo: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
FTBOY:
the fooolani herdsmen and boko haram apologist, liondeleo, will pretend he didn't see this thread.

not to mention nairaland 1st and foremost zombie, sarrki.

evil people!
[/s]
Where is cownu?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by FTBOY: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Where is cownu?
[/s]
what's my business with conwu? he can rot in hell for all i care.

i just want to know why you can't condemn your fOooLani/boko haram brethren for destroying lives and properties. is that what your holy kwuruuuan taught you?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by lookingfly: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Quote me any where...... 2019 election has been rigged!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Lalaska(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Terrorists will kidnap, kill and cause wanton destruction. They will be caught and repent and returned to society. Well done Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific / Speaker Of Rivers Assembly Stripped Of Security Personnel / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.