Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,079 members, 7,960,430 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Need Clarification - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Clarification (737 Views)

New Reader In Romance Sector Needs Clarification / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** / x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Clarification by gbegbs: 3:56am On Apr 17, 2010
ive always want to know the answer to this question. when a man first see a girl he will do all he can to get her . see a girl as in the one he tot is

attractive and he likes . he marries her after a while . they love one another . cant do anything without u kind of a thing . but somewhere along the

line the girl you woo with all ur might and energy , the one ur father even forsake u for seeing , u cant stand her anymore , u can even sleep on

thesame bed with her. she practically becomes an enemy. where along the line does this enemity come from? how does it crip in? can you see it

coming ? how where when did it go from u are my heart to where is the daga to hook that heart. ? inputs pls .
Re: Need Clarification by neily(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2010
You don see another woman.
Re: Need Clarification by seun0622(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2010
Quite a number of things could be responsible for this.

When the love doesnt seems to be reciprocal or probably the respect for each other is no longer there.

I beleive there are certain other factors that brings about love and streghtens it ( Trust , Understanding, respect and communication)

If these things begin to diminish in a relationship ( even on the part of one of the parties).It s so sure the relationship is going down the drains and unfortunately most people are not always aware when these things start happening.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / I Dnt Feel Com4table Dating Him / Unconciously Obsessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.