Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

Rappers War: M.I Hits American Rapper, Nas With A $1M Lawsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rappers War: M.I Hits American Rapper, Nas With A $1M Lawsuit (647 Views)

Rapper Nas Wins An Auction, Buys $3.5M Mansion (view Photos) / Rapper Nas Writes A Lengthy Emotional Epistle To Expose His Ex Wife Kelis / See Nicki Minaj As She Rocks A $1m Choker And Pink Latex Body Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rappers War: M.I Hits American Rapper, Nas With A $1M Lawsuit by 5Ebisco: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2018
American rapper, Nasir Bin Olu Dara Jones, popularly known as NAS, has requested that Chocolate City’s case against him be dropped.

The $1 million lawsuit filed against him by Nigerian rapper, M.I, claims that NAS did not give Chocolate City the verse for a song in 2013 after they paid $50,000 neither did he refund it.

Jasmine Brand reports that NAS verse was meant to include the lines “M.I, Chocolate City, Nigeria, Queens, New York, Mandela, Trayvon Martin and the struggles of Africans and African Americans” for a song titled, Man.

NAS claims that he did it and sent it over and everything that happened with the verse thereafter was as a result of Choc City’s negligence.

However, M.I, the owner of Choc City is saying that he never received the verse where those lines were mentioned. He insists that NAS sent a verse but it did not include those lines making him request for another to which he agreed. He hasn’t from them since then.

Meanwhile, NAS has said that the song not getting to them was due to the negligence of third parties hence the request for the dismissal.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/rappers-war-mi-hits-american-rapper-nas.html

Re: Rappers War: M.I Hits American Rapper, Nas With A $1M Lawsuit by Jackson042: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2018
This is an old news...

Tried & Settled...

(1) (Reply)

Miss Agn Becomes Obylicious Empire Brand Ambassador / Ladies Sleeping With A Yahoo Boy, You Reap From His Punishment -- Reno Omokri / Love Is In The Air- Nairalander Pictured With Michelle Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.