Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole (2279 Views)

SABC Cancel Sowore’s Interview For Calling Nigeria ‘big Brother’ To South Africa / Yomi Shogunle Says Nigerians Calling On End SARS Are Charlatan / For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by 4kDdullard: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Batam:
Majority of you calling Nigeria a shithole lack common sense and what you sow is what you will reap.
Your comments bore down to hatred some of you have for Buhari because he is not from your tribe or religion.
Your confession can bring your possession. Confess positively.
Whether Buhari does well or not because I don't depend on him, I shall eat the honey of the land and uttermost part of the world
From a shithole brain
Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by kechywillz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
If the moderator of this topic's name is gboomshidiky,I may not be mistaken bro,it's ur man in secondary school days in aba
Re: Nigerians Calling Nigeria Shithole by Obierika(m): 2:43pm On May 25
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigeria is about the worst country in west africa. Other countries suffer from underdevelopment but have security, electricity, secure borders and reputation. What does Nigeria have ?
Please if you have nothing to say go and watch the premier league. Is this a country ?

I doubt if you have visited up to 3 other countries in the west African subregion otherwise you would not have uttered this rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Elder Saraki Suspension From National Assembly-1982 / Likely Outcome Of Bayelsa And Kogi Polls / The Only Ethnic Groups That Isn't Landlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.