Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,128 members, 7,936,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

No! Never! I'm Not Desperate - Tonia Nwosu, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No! Never! I'm Not Desperate - Tonia Nwosu, Actress (503 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No! Never! I'm Not Desperate - Tonia Nwosu, Actress by 8Ebisco: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Tonia Nwosu has maintained that she doesn't fall into the category of her colleagues who had in one way or the other experienced s-xu-l harassment in the industry.

The Anambra State born, Malaysian wife star actress, gave her reasons.
"Producers can't ask for s-x or give me some conditions just to be in their movies. No! Never! I didn't experience such while I was starting till now, I have still not experienced it. Because I'm not desperate and i'm good with my crafts", she assures Inside Nollywood

Also hinting on her plans for the New Year, Nwosu said she is at the verge of attaining a greater height.

"I want to take my career to another level. In fact, I'm planing to shoot more movies of my own. I will start soon. Once I finish one third of the jobs I have now, I kick off my own productions.''

On the trending issue of s-x do11s, the pretty actress had this to add: "I don't have problems with s-x do11s as long they are not raping people. It's a personal s-x life. When ladies buy vibrator do men go complaining. If it's going to stop the rate of rape in the world, then, I'm good with it"

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/no-never-im-not-desperate-tonia-nwosu.html

Re: No! Never! I'm Not Desperate - Tonia Nwosu, Actress by cruzita(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
NEVER !!!
Re: No! Never! I'm Not Desperate - Tonia Nwosu, Actress by Uyiii: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
a wise man once said nothing.
so;

1 Like

Re: No! Never! I'm Not Desperate - Tonia Nwosu, Actress by MtBest(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
She is good with her crafts.....noted 0-0

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet The Married Housemate In ‘double Wahala’ / Kylie Jenner Announces The Name Of Her First Child – Stormi / Iyanya Has Left Don Jazzy's Mavin Records, Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.