Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

#bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance (41277 Views)

BBNaija: Chi Chi Gives Deji A Lap Dance / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Entrapment lol
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Divay22(f): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hahaha
The spell way Cee c do ehn, he tight die grin grin grin

Baba was promising all the earthly promise last night
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
TOBI and CEE C,is it a name of a country and its capital in Africa cos i don't know what the two words means.Mtcheeew, who BBNaija help.
#horladstar cares
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Kingbuhari(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
tribalistic E warriors has started again, everything is tribal war to them TUFIAKWA
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Bigframe: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
This guy is à waste of sperm...use condom to avoid children like this.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Ikeano92(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
You just commented on it.
What does that make you?
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Ikeano92(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
columbus007:
both the organizers and those who are in the house and those who watch it +those who comment on the show are all stewpid.

You just commented on it.
What does that make you?
Wise?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Dollabiz: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Really
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by ehinmowo: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khd95:
the first time I tried to watch this mumu show.... some body I can't recall her name nearly kee me with lie.. she said she stayed in a house that had no light for 3years, that at a point they we're so hungry that she had to go to her neighbors compound to pluck pepper and eat.. osheyyy pepper dem finish...

Rico sef come yan say she trek jos taya sote his skin turn brown.. useless show

Well it depends on where u stand. Some pple hv neva seen NEPA pole in their lives let alone light. I hv seen pple who use pepper to eat garri. So if you go far enough, you might see a lizard with hunch back
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
adisasegun:
Please what time is Nigeria vs Morocco replay match?

CAF is still deliberating on the matter undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by etrange: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khd95:

the first time I tried to watch this mumu show.... some body I can't recall her name nearly kee me with lie.. she said she stayed in a house that had no light for 3years, that at a point they we're so hungry that she had to go to her neighbors compound to pluck pepper and eat.. osheyyy pepper dem finish...

Rico sef come yan say she trek jos taya sote his skin turn brown.. useless show

You even know their names... lol
Hypocrisy everywhere....

You started by calling it a mumu show and ended by calling it a useless show yet inbetween you wrote like any other fan of the show. To show how keenly watched it, you carefully narrated what happened and just like a typical fan, you took a stance and criticised the lies. Note that people don't watch it cause it's supposed to be full of truth or entertaining dances, they watch for the same reason you watched it, to see the shortcomings and criticise here on NL like you just did. I'm certain you'll watch it again to see the lier once more.

Next time, just come and comment without trying so hard to join the bandwagon. Nobody will beat you. You be calling it a mumu show yet will be on the first page each time it comes up. How many times do you see a non football fan commenting on football threads?

Who's Rico though? I've not subscribed yet grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by donsimoniiblog: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Visit www.donsimonii.com today, your no one blog for stories, articles and gists
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by debssycharles(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
I will keep voting for him. Even the cee c too. I just love them both. She felt offended by that act so why shouldnt he apologize. U guys are not seeing beyond BBn. Even though it's a game sure they both feel something for each other. Why him no chop pepper like K. Brule?

That act will make me keep voting him sef.
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by 18banks: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
columbus007:
both the organizers and those who are in the house and those who watch it +those who comment on the show are all stewpid.

I'm telling u
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wetin tell them oya physics suya helper una london patoranking beans and derail this thread
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by laydoh(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
debssycharles:
I will keep voting for him. Even the cee c too. I just love them both. She felt offended by that act so why shouldnt he apologize. U guys are not seeing beyond BBn. Even though it's a game sure they both feel something for each other. Why him no chop pepper like K. Brule?

That act will make me keep voting him sef.
wu z holding u bak frm voting 4 him,wu cares?y must u tell u us self.we dnt giv a fvck wat u do wit ur fone n ur sub!
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by fpeter(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
@soph_minnie tweeted;

Its because of this nonsense mumu behaviour that miyonse is now pounding yam for Samvita advert, At this rate..na waka pass tobi go dey for advert

Nigerians are wicked.. shocked shocked cry
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Awoo88: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
The truth is this show is popular among Nigeria both old and young. I don't watch never will I but you will see a woman of 60 watching and arguing with her daughter over which contestants is doing watch
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Enemyofpeace: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
He have being captioned completely in a botru by the girl
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by AfonjaConehead: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tobi izza conehead..all coneheads are irredeemable zombies grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by nelsoncool28: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
So Tobi is the new miyonse. Guess he will get a Honeywell advert role
Re: #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
*IMMORALITY IN OUR LIVING ROOM: THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.*

```There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."```

*SAY NO TO IMMORALITY*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.