Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians (3373 Views)

Teni Sister, Niniola’s Shake Music Industry As She Goes Bald. PHOTOS & VIDEO / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians by laidelaitan(f): 2:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Like her elder sister, Niniola, Teni is gradually winning the heart of Nigerians.

Though they have different styles, they both have an undying passion for music.

Teni's song, 'Fargin,' which dropped last year, annouced her presence in the music industry. She has released two other songs -'Pareke' in December and 'Wait' this week.

In an encounter with Teni, she said there was nothing she could do better than music.

She stated, "When I am sick, I can still stand up and record songs. Music is something I can do without being paid and the easiest thing for me to do."

Reacting to insinuations that the lyrics of 'Fargin' are too vulgar, she replied, "If you listen to the lyrics well, it has many meanings. The part I said ‘o ni ki bo pata (they asked me to remove my pants)’ talks about rape and the fact that young girls need to understand that being a virgin is not bad. Young girls are now under pressure because the society feels it is uncool to be a virgin."

While admitting that Niniola has been instrumental in her life,

Full story on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/13/like-elder-sister-niniola-teni-gradually-winning-heart-nigerians/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians by Taiwo20(m): 3:44am On Feb 13, 2018
the babe's lyric are lit
Re: Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians by goldbim(f): 5:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Not surprised!!their late dad (God bless his soul)was a lover of music.it's a family thing.his love for musical instruments no get part2... smiley

1 Like

Re: Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians by biacan(f): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2018
Love her songs
Re: Like Her Elder Sister, Niniola, Teni Is Gradually Winning The Heart Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Just imagine real Madrid flogging

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buys Gucci Shoes Worth N1.6 Million For Lesisi Elenu (Photos, Video) / Jean-claude Van Damme’s Wife Files For Divorce For The Second Time / Miss America 2018 Contestants Showcase Hot Body In Bikinis Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.