Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (803 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by colossus91(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2018
on my way to union bank....to withdraw my sins!!

1 Like

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
She can't renew her rent?

Feeding is a problem?

Her daughter just got admission?

YET she has one N100k somewhere to withdraw. You see the above is not an excuse to not return the money. Her mind is merely playing games, that's exactly how our politicians reason when they get elected - Oh, I have only 4 years to spend; I need to secure the future for my children; oh, my kids deserve to study abroad; oh, how do I contest for the next election; Hmn, my people won't respect me if I continue to drive this old car; and the thoughts keep coming.

Mind you, "poverty" has never been a reason to be greedy or dishonest. The greatest criminals and most greedy people on earth are wealthy. If she can't return the money now that she's "poor", she still won't return in the midst of plenty.

If she wants to return it, then let her go ahead without necessarily expecting an award from Union bank or Federal Govt. That money belongs to another customer, so if the bank fails to reward her for doing the normal thing (yea, you heard me), she mustn't stop doing good.

They call Nigeria a sh!thole today because our minds have been de-programmed to always see the normal as abnormal and the abnormal as normal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Don't deceive yourself, if you know the way the ATM works, you'll know this is a cock and bull story...

The only default here is most likely software error misplaced the 20k button for 40k, which means she will be debited 40k from her account , because she has more than that in her account.. So make she go check her balance well, the money was collected in full...

1 Like

Re: . by kayzat: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2018
She should return the money if she like or not but I can assure you the bank will collect the excess from her because there is a record for what goes out of the atm and to who.

She's doing nobody any favour by returning what actually belong to the bank.
Re: . by UjuJoan2: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2018
She will eventually be debited for it . . .

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Family Of 7 Are Found Dead In Their Room In Edo(photos) / . / Marry More Than Two Wives Or Face Jail Declares King Mswati Of Swaziland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.