Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,425 members, 7,978,348 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:39 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1291 Views)

After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by N2B2: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: . by NwaAmaikpe: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

You sound quite enlightened on his condition so I'd safely assume you are in denial considering that you are in a hospital in the midst of competent doctors yet choose to hear an appealing prognosis on NL.

In that case,
Ask God
Or ask Google.

Goodluck to your dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Just calm down.. Here is not the place to table the situation.
Re: . by N2B2: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by michlins(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2018
N2B2:

Enlightened? What i posted is a narration of what has happened to him so far.

I have gone online to research comas as much as i can but i am no doctor or medical expert. I can only post symptoms here and hope that the medical experts here can help shed a little light on what is happening.
you already have doctors attending to your dad. What else do you need. If you have questions ask them.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You sound quite enlightened on his condition so I'd safely assume you are in denial considering that you are in a hospital in the midst of competent doctors yet choose to hear an appealing prognosis on NL.

In that case,
Ask God
Or ask Google.

Goodluck to your dad.

no wonder people talk about you. You speak the truth not minding who's hurt. A friend like you I need but sometimes I go stab you oh

1 Like

Re: . by N2B2: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In that case,
Ask God
Or ask Google.

Goodluck to your dad.

u r Bck..... I thought u don get work Nii?

1 Like

Re: . by GospelGTP(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
I Pray that you Dad becomes Hale and hearty in good time.

one thing you can do is try to 'make him regain consciousness' is to passively engage him in things he loves doing. the kind of music he loves, family moments, consistently talking to him or any other things that you know he loves.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: . by GospelGTP(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
You can also engage in other Coma Stimulation Techniques which would be helpful if there are Occupational Therapist in the hospital to guide
Re: . by oxypress: 2:13am On Feb 18, 2018
coma patient: The best people to ask here are the treating doctors. However if you still want people to contribute you will provide more details, eg: age, about the depression, about the kidney disease and dialysis, is he on life support, oxygen etc etc. These days doctors have learnt to protect their names from being announced in churches during testimonies and how prayers have countered their prognosis and how the doctor has become devil who is now a liar because of pronosis. wey no click etc (as if na doctor cause di sickness)
No expect any pesin to give prognosis here o as dem no dey for him bedside.

Anyway sha sorry for all this wahala because it is not easy.
Re: . by Lexusgs430: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2018
N2B2:
It's sad to see the condemnation following a geniune cry for help. The doctors only told us that he will wake up when he wakes up. But i'm hoping there is someone here who might be able to give a better prognosis.

Update: - He is still moving, snoring, spitting and occasionally opening his eyes. But he is still not responding to stimuli.

Sorry to hear about your Dad's condition.
Prior to having this coma, was he on dialysis or he refused dialysis treatments?
Re: . by Lexusgs430: 5:57am On Feb 18, 2018
N2B2:
It's sad to see the condemnation following a geniune cry for help. The doctors only told us that he will wake up when he wakes up. But i'm hoping there is someone here who might be able to give a better prognosis.

Update: - He is still moving, snoring, spitting and occasionally opening his eyes. But he is still not responding to stimuli.

He is already showing and displaying positive signs of improvements.
Keep your fingers crossed and hope this improvements continues......

NB : Is he medically feed + medically hydrated at the moment?

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Pleasure Of Masturbation See The Effects & How To Quit / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus / Covid 19: Watch As Infected Black Man Tells His Experience And Issues Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.