Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,889 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) (38296 Views)

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by middlebeltboy: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2018
princeking2:
Hope he is joking? We need young people in leadership positions but not foolish young people.

you need young people in leadership, kuku come take my gobinor yahaya bello na
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by Desyner: 2:36am On Feb 25, 2018
Mandynews:
This is actually trending on twitter currently! Omoyele Sowore, the founder of Sahara Reporters, has interest in running for the Presidency

This is coming following the new bill recently passes in the state allowing young people to vie for positions in the government.

Meanwhile, Sowore has not declared the political party he would be representing.

Check out campaign graphics below.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/24/omoyele-sowore-of-sahara-reporter-indicates-interest-for-2019-presidency-pics/
if he does I am all for him against Buhari. He is gamble worthy candidate.
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by tiger28: 3:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
A man who is selective in fighting evil. A man who sleeps with the devil at night and walk in the company of the oppressed the next morning.

Sowore is Tinubu's boy and you can't be a good servant to a criminal like Tinubu and be good. But I don't think any Nigerian Politician can be worse than Buhari.
this same guy has exposed tinubu and revealed where all his properties are hidden in lagos , he did the same thing to buhari wife so what the heck are you talking about?? Show us proof or shut up!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 3:39am On Feb 25, 2018
kudos to the young guns attempting great heights

my question is. where are their fruits:-- evidence of good governance; corporate and political .....Looking at Macron, Obama: these chaps have been in the game for a little while in established and largely well-run political structures.

In addition, the perculiarities of our Naija structure is such that without a huge buy-in from the Kingmakers: many of whom are too selfcentred, steeped in tribal politics with religious intolerance for personal gain; any outsider is condemned to failure.

This with an about-to-blossom democracy is a rather potent mix!!

I feel these young men would do better waking up the social consciousness regardless ethinicity/ religion demanding equitable justice and governance...
....a proportionate demand for excellent governance

anyways... where is my zobo..

let's continue sipping n watching dynamics unfold!!

Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2018
Sowore the scammer ?? ���
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:29am On Feb 25, 2018
Mandynews:
This is actually trending on twitter currently! Omoyele Sowore, the founder of Sahara Reporters, has interest in running for the Presidency

This is coming following the new bill recently passes in the state allowing young people to vie for positions in the government.

Meanwhile, Sowore has not declared the political party he would be representing.

Check out campaign graphics below.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/24/omoyele-sowore-of-sahara-reporter-indicates-interest-for-2019-presidency-pics/
Can't vote for someone who has no potential of leadership.
He is an agent of Tinubu who has bn sent to divide southern Nigeria votes. He does not even stand a chance of winning. Hasn't even held any political posts
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by FulaniTerrorist: 5:36am On Feb 25, 2018
nabiz:
i will support him. we need to do away with all these​ old politicians. i will campaign for him freely. he will have me and my family's vote

He is a criminal, I won't support him, he campaigned for Buhari and is not criticizing him the way he did to Jonathan
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by tundeeldo(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2018
topnotch flex 2k flock 3.1k unbeatable... WATSAPP 2347089619998...

Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by Sinof(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2018
Mr Propaganda... Better Stay Back In NY And Save Ur Money For Old Age
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
A man who is selective in fighting evil. A man who sleeps with the devil at night and walk in the company of the oppressed the next morning.

Sowore is Tinubu's boy and you can't be a good servant to a criminal like Tinubu and be good. But I don't think any Nigerian Politician can be worse than Buhari.

You should be God's deputy to be this assertive
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2018
The race for the presidency is getting interesting.
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by ejimatic: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
You can only have your vote, that of your wife ,and those of your children-Nothing more-
Re: Omoyele Sowore For President 2019 (Photo) by Drockfit: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2018
With bondage on his neck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case / Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.