Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,003 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help (760 Views)

Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable / Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't know if this is happening to me alone. I've been trying to apply for a PVC for the past one month to no avail. I've applied in more than 7places up till now thing. I even had to travel to calabar thinking that maybe it's happening only in edo.. I applied there still couldn't get either.
so if you've gotten yours kindly tell me how u got yours and ur experience?

thanks
lalasticalla kindly move to FP because my dad has Been presurring me to get a PVC so I need recommendations and answers pls
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Where is your previous PVC?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
madridguy:
Where is your previous PVC?

I don't have a previous PVC. I've not been voting in the past elections but I want to participate in the 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by nototribalist: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I don't have a previous PVC. I've not been voting in the past elections but I want to participate in the 2019 elections
please vote for Buhari for a better future for your family
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin

TheUpsetGirl:

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by Herdsmen: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Buhari must go

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by Okoroawusa: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fine girl vote for Buhari 2019 for a better future
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by cjrane: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I don't know if this is happening to me alone. I've been trying to apply for a PVC for the past one month to no avail. I've applied in more than 7places up till now thing. I even had to travel to calabar thinking that maybe it's happening only in edo.. I applied there still couldn't get either.
so if you've gotten yours kindly tell me how u got yours and ur experience?

thanks
lalasticalla kindly move to FP because my dad has Been presurring me to get a PVC so I need recommendations and answers pls

Because they want to disenfranchise southerners and rig the elections through denying people their right to vote.

The next line of activities against southerners is the deployment of faulty machines so that even those that managed to get their PVC will still be prevented from voting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by bobnatlo(m): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2018
I recently registered for the first time in d south. It was actually easy n straight forward. Pls where are u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by loveth360(f): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Your pvc is of no use.

I can see you want to vote against prophet buhari,If you think am lying check the pic down there and tell me how you will defeat him,

mind you we in east are not go vote coming 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by davidbanner(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=cjrane post=65457907]

Because they want to disenfranchise southerners and rig the elections through denying people their right to vote.

The next line of activities against southerners is the deployment of faulty machines so that even those that managed to get their PVC will still be prevented from voting.
[/quo

yes... That's just it.. Nothing else

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by Realdeals(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Why would you register in seven different places? your statement is laced with lies, PVC is not been issued instantly. If you have the temporary voters card check your status http://voters.inecnigeria.org/
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by adem30: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Realdeals:
Why would you register in seven different places? your statement is laced with lies, PVC is not been issued instantly. If you have the temporary voters card check your status http://voters.inecnigeria.org/

You dey mind those liars?

While Inec keep announcing that there are several PVC people refused to pickup. They will only come online to dish out their lies
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A PVC In The South? If You've Gotten Yours Pls Help by owunabastard: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2018
This topic deserves to be in the main page. The information is very important that I just check my voters card registration status.
Please Seun should bring this topic to main page

Nairaland Admin please do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: We Have Done What Jonathan, PDP Couldn’t Do – APC / See Why RENO OMOKRI Blocked Me On Twitter / Oyegun Heads For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.