Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

Here Is How To Boost Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How To Boost Your Business (303 Views)

Elumelu Seeks More Int’l Support To Boost Entrepreneurship In Africa / ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Boost Your Business by oladapo32(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
When I got back from NYSC camp and received my place of primary assignment. The first thing I did was look up the name of the school on google to see if they have a website so I can acquire some information about the school.

The thing is customers don't have the time to drive to your address and ask you about what you do. They expect it to be online.

Do you have a website for your business? I mean a real website, not a hodgepodge of photos and posts about the life you know nothing about.

Get a website for your business and not just for showoff but so that it can bring more revenue and growth for your business.

I Am Oladapo Siyanbola
I help small businesses grow wings.

(1) (Reply)

Manual/automatic Soya Beans Peeling Machine / Success Tap Roots. / Stocks Market Rebounds By 0.08% On Consumer Goods Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.