Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,142 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Seun, Why Ban Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Why Ban Me? (570 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish / Why Ban Badman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Why Ban Me? by Delta007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
Anytime I try to make a post in the Tech market section, I lose my posting priviledges. I have never & do not posted spam on here; Is your spambot malfunctioning? If it is, why not fix it? Otherwise, what exactly am I doing wrong to be banned? it has happened several times now and it's getting really frustrating. You may as well let me know and I can gladly leave your forum for you; it's getting annoying after spending a few mins to composing a post to lose it and get banned. . .then have to go to that stupid "get satisfaction" website to whine and wait for 5days to get my posting priviledges back.
Re: Seun, Why Ban Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2010
Dies at "You may as well let me know and I can gladly leave your forum for you". grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Why Ban Me? by Delta007(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2010
Seun, seriously are you a coward or something? I've raised this issue several times to you and your moderators but you folks choose to ignore me, I was banned again 2days ago.
Re: Seun, Why Ban Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2010
^^It looks as if the Spambot doesn't like you at all. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Stop Doing On Facebook / Abuja Properties / Shut Down, Restart Your Pc From Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.