Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President (26944 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Mayydayy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Both OSI and those quotes are mad.they are all mad
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Philinho(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
What has the quotes brought to the table ?
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by rickyrex(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
How this one take make my night?
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by higherpower: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
three:
The myth!

Many console themselves with the VP, some out of ethnic sentiments, some out of intellectual similitude, some out of professional affiliation....

"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

- Anonymous"

What is bad is bad, show me your friend's and I'll tell you who you are. More so by your utterances, actions and inactions

At the end, you made no sense.
It's better to keep quite and allow people think you are a foool than opening your mouth and make them confirm their doubt.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Calfat01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
But those quotes have not change anything in our economy, na him quote sha, what I am after is good governance..
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Follygunners: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
cnnamoko:
A powerful quote from president I know...........

"A Cow in hand is better than 1000 men in a bush."

I No mention person name.....just keep moving

Typical developers of other pple's lands instigating kasala wey dem no fit handle. Olofo!
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by NairaMaster1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
Do you know what quotes are? These are just mere statements, quotes are emphatic and more definite..

I weak ooo. I can't even Marry these to philosophy and logic.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Here's a respected man of impeccable character.
His statements are full of wisdom and can be quited anywhere.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by nizzy83(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
these are not Quote is a statement.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by leslier: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Myketuale(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by akinszz: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2018

Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by AlanSugar(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Honestly op, are these quotes or complaints!
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by AlanSugar(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2018
Quote my foot.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by MzMe(f): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2018
This man does not read from his written speech when ever he is giving a speech. So brilliant and intelligent. Sadly an individual without a SSCE is his boss. Everything is just upside down in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by CioAngels(f): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2018
DIYhackers:
Do you know what quotes are? These are just mere statements, quotes are emphatic and more definite..
I read without seeing his quotes. I thought i will need binocular to see the quotes.
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by chummyluv1(f): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Please these are not quote but statement u should know the different
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by engrhorla(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2018
DIYhackers:

I tire.
kindly tell them
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Spindletop: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Carry go Mr VP bad belle people have nothing to offer except gossips and insults. undecided undecided grin
Re: 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2018
higherpower:

At the end, you made no sense.
It's better to keep quite and allow people think you are a foool than opening your mouth and make them confirm their doubt.

This quote is deep.

Kindly explain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS / El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.