Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bbnaija: Tobi Accuses Cee-c Of Grabbing His P!nis Under The Duvet (videos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tobi Accuses Cee-c Of Grabbing His P!nis Under The Duvet (videos) (624 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi Accuses Cee-c Of Grabbing His P!nis Under The Duvet (videos) by IntrovertGuy: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Last night, viewers witnessed another drama between Big Brother Housemates and former strategic partners, Tobi and Cee-C.

Tobi accused Cee-C of grabbing his penis but she repeatedly denied the accusation, leading to an argument that attracted other housemates in the Big Brother House.

But at the end of the night, the dramatic pair slept together in one bed and they were a lot of touching going on under the duvet.

Watch the videos in the link below.
https://www..com/bbnaija-tobi-accuses-cee-c-grabbing-pnis-duvet-denies-videos/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Accuses Cee-c Of Grabbing His P!nis Under The Duvet (videos) by mrsuccessful(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Lala come save our cee c

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Look At Me In My Eyes & Lie, Are You Mad? - Tobi Teels Ceec / Top 10 Most Popular Sci-fi Hollywood Movies Impelreport / Big Brother Naija 2018 Finale Results: Alex Has Been Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.