Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

"You No Blow" -Davido Troll Fan Who Thought His Reply To Him Has Gotten Him Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You No Blow" -Davido Troll Fan Who Thought His Reply To Him Has Gotten Him Fame (545 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You No Blow" -Davido Troll Fan Who Thought His Reply To Him Has Gotten Him Fame by Issakendrick: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Singer "Davido" troll a fan who thought his reply to him has gotten him fame.

This comes after the fan blast davido that he is tired of his songs.
The singer reply the fan and this makes the fan to think that davido reply to his comments has makes him famous.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/you-no-blow-davido-troll-fan-who-taught.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "You No Blow" -Davido Troll Fan Who Thought His Reply To Him Has Gotten Him Fame by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Davido been singing chioma's pussy inspired songs. they don tire many people too including me
Re: "You No Blow" -Davido Troll Fan Who Thought His Reply To Him Has Gotten Him Fame by Jewelnutch: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Flora mai flowa... I've never heard more than that in that song, I see the video switch off the Tv, come across it switch off my phone.
Please Wizkid sef should do sth aside trying to get shaku shaku fans.
Watch out for me I'm the new Starboy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Says He Would Like To Continue His Relationship With Nina But.. / Top 5 Recent Signings Made By Record Labels In Nigeria(no. 5 Sings Thrash) / Twillight Actress Kristen Stewart And Gf Stella Maxwell Looking Cozy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.