Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,219 members, 7,936,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" (488 Views)

Timi Frank Distance Self From N40bn Claim, Challenges FIRS To Sue Him / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" by bgossipnaija(f): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIvTDI-WII

Melaye who spoke on the floor of the Senate on Wednesday, cited Order 43 to submit that the police had either released the suspects or killed them. He therefore said that the Police must produce the suspects dead or alive or he would sue the Police IG for intimidation, abuse of power, harrasment and mental assault.

On March 20, the Nigerian Police paraded the suspects allegedly working for Melaye. The thugs were caught with two AK-47 and five pump action guns. The suspects were billed to be arraigned on Wednesday. However, in a dramatic turn of events, the Police in Lokoja announced on Wednesday that the supects along with four others escaped following a jail break.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/breaking-dino-melaye-to-sue-igp-over.html
Re: Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" by Nempi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na Nigga
Re: Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" by bgossipnaija(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
okay iih
Nempi:
Na Nigga
Re: Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" by bgossipnaija(f): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
okay
Nempi:
Na Nigga
Re: Dino Melaye Issue A Strong Warning To IG "Produce This Criminals Or I Sue Him" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
............and the season film continue

(1) (Reply)

PMB To Flag-off The Lekki Deep Sea Port Project, Ibeju Lekki. Lagos / PMB 3YRS VS GEJ 5YEARS, WHO IS BETTER? / Former Governor, Shehu Shema Appears In Court - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.