Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (31411 Views)

2 Nigerians, 1 South African Arrested For Drugging & Repeatedly Raping A Woman / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by Sierusvirus(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
chiomzy86:
What is in a man is also in a woman..but greater percentage of men cheat more.. Infact a woman cheats mostly wen she is forced to,like dumped,by their hubby,.or negleted.but most men feel its their world,they do as they like without minding d feeling of their wives...
Also bear in mind that men cheat if also forced to by their wives attitude or neglected too.

The difference between a man and woman cheating is that men talk but women will code and seek empathy when caught saying all this you just mentioned.

- A man can tell you he has slept with three ladies when looked into deeply you will observe its just only one of the ladies he has slept with.

- A woman will tell you she has slept with only theee Guys, also look deep, it will be obvious she has slept with more than 7 guys but will code it to three no to be seen as a loose girl.

With this, I think you will also look deep and see where am coming from, but in all, cheating is not good.
Re: Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos by BrokenCock: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Im not even sure it's rape sef! Mumu wan carry the matter for head. This Abuja wey sch girls dey find big prick anyhow.

For the first time in my life I got to know small girls in sch want to get deeper ramming, in Abuja. If I dey lie, do ya NYSC here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Discovered Inside A Canal In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit / Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.