Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,141 members, 7,963,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:03 PM

Learn How To Market From The Gurus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Market From The Gurus (330 Views)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / STOP FEEDING THE GURUS AND DO THIS TO MAKE UPTO $300+ DAILY WITH CPA MARKETING / Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Market From The Gurus by pukena(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
The ability to market and sell is one singular skill every entrepreneur must master.

Even if your product can save the world, if you don't know how to effectively market it, your business dies naturally.

Every successful business has in place a sure fire marketing system, a funnel process that draws a skeptical lead into a repeat buyer.

Marketing is the life blood of every business.

It is a skill that must be mastered by every founder. I mean you as a founder must first be a marketing guru, not just relying on your marketing officer.

Look at amazing founders like Akin Alabi and Adewale Yusuf. These two parked out two of the largest event centres in Lagos recently by leveraging on simple internet marketing strategies.

I mean, I never saw a flyer or heard a radio jingle about their events that attracted over 7,000 people respectively. Those two programs changed my orientation about marketing especially leveraging on social media.

My mentor, Toyin, recently made 2.5 million naira in 30 days from selling an information product. Guess what! He only leveraged on simple internet secrets.

How many people would like to learn how to market like these guys? (My hand is up already).

I am thinking of hosting them in our ultra modern seminar room at Lekki Phase 1 sometime this month ending but first I want to know who is interested in learning marketing from the gurus.

Imagine having Akin Alabi, Adewale Yusuf, Toyin Omotosho, Ronald Nzimora, etc sit down with you and teach you how to market using social media like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Blogging, etc.

I am in for for it. What about you.

Before I pull these amazing guys in, I need to get a list of 50 serious minded entrepreneurs who are willing to learn marketing from the gurus.

These guys don't come cheap and we spend a lot of money for the seminar hall every month so this event won't be free.

In this one day seminar, you get to learn:

-How to grow your instagram following to tens of thousands and make tons of cash from it

-Learn how to create amazing videos for use in marketing or social media

- How to make a fortune blogging without copying Linda Ikeji

-How to create information products and sell to make millions on the internet

-Step-by-step marketing strategy that you can use to make millions in sale no matter your niche.

Are you up for it?

They won't even come if they don't see my list of 50 hungry entrepreneurs willing to take their business to the next level

Price for the seminar?

I am sure if I put it at N150,000, it is worth it.

I mean these guys have the proofs. What you learn from them can fetch you that money back in 2 days.

But I won't put it at N150k.

I am sure with N10k per head, you can get a rare chance to sit in the same room with these gurus and learn

Is 10k alright? Remember, until we agree, then I reach out to them.

So, if you are interested, send me a mail to emmanuel@pukena.ng with the subject "MARKETING MASTERCLASS".

Or you can send me a text to 08168411237

Can't wait to hear from you!

(1) (Reply)

Financial Solutions!!! / Mini Importation E Guide / Cooking Gas Marketers Not Responsible For Explosions, Says NALPGAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.