Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:50 PM

I'm Admiring A Girl But Don't Know How To Tell Her How I Feel About Her- See How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Admiring A Girl But Don't Know How To Tell Her How I Feel About Her- See How (571 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen Cause I Was Admiring A Nairalander! / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Admiring A Girl But Don't Know How To Tell Her How I Feel About Her- See How by EstherAdaeze: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
A lot of guys are good in secret admiration and it's not a bad sense of act, but what makes it worse is when you are secretly admiring a lady and you are busy telling people about the lady and how you feel about her, but the moment she is right there in front of you, you won't be able to say a word that is related to how you feel about her, instead, you will be busy discussing something else like, how her studies or work is going.

All you need to do when you are secretly admiring a girl is just to mellow down think along with us by continually reading this post today, in a way that it will add so many benefits to your life when the time is due.

I use to have a feeling for a guy but I don't know how to walk up to a guy and tell him how I feel, although I have in so many ways and times have seen him with his best friend. I don't even know what to tell him because I'm a lady trying to propose to a man, how great is that?

continue reading>>> https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/04/im-admiring-girl-but-dont-know-how-to-tell-her.html

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Watch As Miracle Surprised Nina, See Cee-c's Reaction / Write One Long Word That You Know. See Who Knows It. Pls Not Two. / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared Of Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.