Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,141 members, 7,960,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (20006 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2010
Woke4all:

I have been reading from page one and i see is that the seekers intention is not to scam but to make way for himself and he was scamed.

ROTFLMAO

Are you for real??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2010
Woke4all:

I have been reading from page one and i see is that the seekers intention is not to scam but to make way for himself and he was scamed.
He was scammed? How?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2010
@ platinumk

the facts speak for themselves.

you had issues with any female you thought might be getting close to the seeker wink

check your first argument with ujujoan.

you still keep tabs on him, you know.

and vice versa.

how many females have you had problems with on nl? relatively few- its usually the males you take on occasionally. You tend to get along with the females better, unless they're intruding on your territory.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

my questions

the seeker/the pelican

1. you say you were never in a relationship with fl gators. However, did you know she was falling for you and may have assumed the friendship would lead somewhere?

2. quite obviously there are a lot of shadows involved in this- people behind the scenes that is. That's why it's so hard getting the full picture. What was nethacker's opinion about this situation? Sistawoman's?

3. i dont consider the UCLA thing important, since platinumk obviously knew you werent there. Fl gators, however, did not. Now, do you think you led her [fl gators] on?

4. about the money- i'm just learning platinumk paid for more than the UPS shipment. Now, i know its hard to stop a woman when she wants to spend money on her love interest (i dont want to say boyfriend), and for that reason alone, i wont comment on that yet. I had a friend who insisted on giving her boyfriend lots of money even though he didnt ask for any. My question here is- do you think you can apologize to platinumk for the whole situation. Gabry has already taken you to task over the money and others offered to repay it on your behalf, if platinumk wants that.( personally i dont think it will solve anything but everybody's at an impasse here)

5. apologizing to platinumk doesnt mean i'm saying you two should get back together. But something you should note is its not everybody who can do certain things and get away with it. There are men who two time women over and over again and still do fine, while there are others who do that and suffer as a result. From the way this all turned out, i strongly suspect you're not one of the ones who can handle more than one woman at a time. Something will definitely backfire sooner or later. Of course i could be wrong oh.

but as much as possible, dont let platinumk hold a grudge against you.
Let's leave Gators out of this. Period! I don't know nethacker's or sistawoman's opinion on this. I have stated the role both played and that was it. I don't know about the repayment of the UPS bills then because first off, she asked me not to contact her anymore and then she came on here to say all what she wanted. If I have to apologize, I will do that in public not in private. And I've not seen a reason for me to apologize. If I should apologize because I recorded calls, then I'm sorry I can't because people who are important to me, I tape their calls probably to hear them speak when I can't seem to hear them and all of that emotional attachment and the likes. No ill was intended with the call recordings.

I am going to attach the UPS screenshot after this very comment.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nnemak(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2010
This interview was over 1 hr ago. No comments from the principle xters.
Am out jor,

Biko getting dey downtown for me,
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

very few are not included, but from what i see here, and before I posted,
can u blame how I feel?

I am not blaming how u feel,but to draw your conclusion that an act is Nigerian sounds absurd,Just cos 1 english person is racist doesnt conclude every British person is.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2010
Thepelican, do I have to re-post people's Questions for You to answer? undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2010
Woke4all:

Very funny.

OMO IBO:

I support Tpia on this one.
Theseeker, if you can please apologise to Platnum OFF Nairaland.
I can't and I won't. If I have to do so, I will do that on here.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Thepelican, do I have to re-post people's Questions for You to answer? undecided
Okay, please do.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 5:53pm On May 08, 2010
~190 strolls back in~
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Kunbee: 5:54pm On May 08, 2010
190:

~190 strolls back in~

Stop being an irritant
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2010
190 do u recognise the yims that platti posted??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2010
Sure is taking that screen shot a long time to materialize. Please, Lord: let it be genuine.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2010
You all should stop posting for a few minutes so the screenshots will post.

190, don't go anywhere at all. Stay right here.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:01pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@ platinumk

the facts speak for themselves.

you had issues with any female you thought might be getting close to the seeker wink

check your first argument with ujujoan.

you still keep tabs on him, you know.

and vice versa.

how many females have you had problems with on nl? relatively few- its usually the males you take on occasionally. You tend to get along with the females better, unless they're intruding on your territory.
Again, I thought you said I was easy to read like a book, then why are you not listening to me?
Did I ever say Uju was fooling with TS?
Who cares?
Stop trying to force your opinion when Im bluntly saying the truth.
Im tired because I feel like im talking to three-year olds.
MY ISSUE WAS WITH INSULTS!

Since when have u seen that I dont  reply an insult?
Even that other crazy girl on NL, that insulted me,
we argued for almost 10 pages, because I dish retorts back.

I get along with EVERYbody  unless THEY insult me.
How many females go around insulting people?
Is it  not usually the males?
Think!

Im outta here, say what you want.

TS-
Why did you lie and say you donated money toward Joshua's Surgery?
aisha has checked all accounts and accounted for everything.

I truly pity the Life you live.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 6:02pm On May 08, 2010
Kunbee:

Stop being an irritant
how im not a militant pls o!

ayettymama:

190 do u recognise the yims that platti posted??
since when did u start askin qwestions around here~
and besides yes ive seen them~
u dont xpect me showing who-i-am 2 all out there~
yes thats true and i am to be held accountable for my actions out there~
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Okay, please do.
What have You to say concerning the Yim transcript Plat posted?

What Clock were they talking about?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2010
@ the seeker

it's impossible to leave fl gators out of this because many of the issues involve her directly. However, if you want to go that route, fine.

I would suggest you apologise to platinumk in full view of everybody here, so later you both dont come back saying different things. You can apologize both in public and privately.

but like i always say, a grown man or woman is free to do whatever feels right in his/her eyes.

it's not by force to apologize oh.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2010
You all should hold up for a few minutes and let me post this UPS thingy and then I will respond to the YIM chat. In the meantime, 190, don't go anywhere.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Again, I thought you said I was easy to read like a book, then why are you not listening to me?
Did I ever say Uju was fooling with TS?
Who cares?
Stop trying to force your opinion when Im bluntly saying the truth.
Im tired because I feel like im talking to three-year olds.

Since when have u seen that I dont  reply an insult?
Even that other crazy girl on NL, that insulted me,
we argued for almost 10 pages, because I dish retorts back.

I get along with EVERYbody  unless THEY insult me.
How many females go around insulting people?
Is it  not usually the males?
Think!

Im outta here, say what you want.

TS-
Why did you lie and say you donated money toward Joshua's Surgery?
aisha has checked all accounts and accounted for everything.

I truly pity the Life you live.

try to see beyond your nose, for goodness sake.

what led to the insults you say you were responding to?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2010
ups 1

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2010
Continuation of UPS 1. No one should respond yet.

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2010
ups 2

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2010
Continuation of UPS 2

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2010
ups

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:14pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

try to see beyond your nose, for goodness sake.

what led to the insults you say you were responding to?
Why dont you ask Gators?
I was pinging for a reason she was insulting me, and retorting back.

When a person is slapped regardless of the reason, does that person not fight back?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2010
Those screenshots simply depicts where the bills for the shipments was charged on. If UPS had charged it on that account and still send Plat another pile of bills, then I couldn't have had anything to do with it because UPS billings, I believe, is final and can't be changed once finalized. Which brings to attention what went wrong and where it did. My belief is UPS should be blamed for it. But amazingly, Plat said she called UPS and they told her the account didn't exist. Then just how were these shipments made without an account and what account was that on the screenshots?

If you notice, all the tracking numbers are preceded with the account number besides the first two characters, 1Z.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Those screenshots simply depicts where the bills for the shipments was charged on. If UPS had charged it on that account and still send Plat another pile of bills, then I couldn't have had anything to do with it because UPS billings, I believe, is final and can't be changed once finalized. Which brings to attention what went wrong and where it did. My belief is UPS should be blamed for it. But amazingly, Plat said she called UPS and they told her the account didn't exist. Then just how were these shipments made without an account and what account was that on the screenshots?

If you notice, all the tracking numbers are preceded with the account number besides the first two characters, 1Z.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did you make that up? shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Im still shocked.

You got skills, I never knew people could do that.

Sighs. . . this will take longer than I thought.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 6:19pm On May 08, 2010
@TS
I aint`

@missy B
yes i posted a thread about peeps with this old reliable grandfather clock over a year ago!
I had a contact from someone who was willing to shell out 4million naira just to get that clock
heard it sells more than that and i got a few responses who all inboxed me about the deal
I sold 2 of such clocks and been the middle man got some good commission from the deal
Now theseeker during the tyme he claimed to be in UCLA said he has got a contact who has got like 4 pieces or so
to sell out and that and i was supposed to send some money 2 him Just to show how serious i was
cos i have 2 pay some @least half the commission for that (PLEASE ALL THESE WHERE THROUGH MY IMAGINATION)
and resolved that i would talk 2 the buyer about shelling out some cash 1st to theseeker obviously who would then send down the clock

I spoke with the seller who disagreed with the deal stating that he would only pay for something that he sees and felt and theseeker's
deal broke down till i got other better deals which were all closed so my conversation with Plat of course is actually what transpired between myself and herself as she kept on digging what me and T,S ([s]cos she was never comfortable the whole tyme whenever myself and theseeker had discussions[/s])had discussed till i told her after the saga and she came clean saying that he wanted to scam me anyways!

I simply reJoiced that i didnt send no cash to theseeker as i was really utterly dissapointed in him during that period and Plat knows this~
till i met him of recent and he explained everything that happened between himself and plat~

seeker i owe you an apology concerning this as well,please this all happened during the period when you weren't reachable~ i kept trying to reach you on YIM throughout till i was eventually able to do so about 2days after this conversation which i have long 4gotten about~

@plat
I owe u one!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2010
actually platti calm down

forgive my ignorance

it says total charge

there should be a payment confirmation

normal online shop thing
ts do u have that??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Talking Drum Alujo / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.