Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,967 members, 7,960,039 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ibori Arrested In Dubai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Arrested In Dubai (18064 Views)

James Ibori Arrested In Dubai / James Ibori Arrested In Dubai? / Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Dimka76(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2010
My dear nearest, dont mind the nitwit Sagamite! How can u just throw a blanket insult at evryone who has a diff view? You are not well brought up, u are a crying shame to good sense and manners, It is your village head and your  Fada who has produced such a rude brat that are fools, and your equally idiotic moda who did not have the good sense to murder you at birth. Insufferable twerp!

I eagerly await ur predictably moronic reply.(since u seem to love that word so much)
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

My dear nearest, dont mind the nitwit Sagamite! How can u just throw a blanket insult at evryone who has a diff view? You are not well brought up, u are a crying shame to good sense and manners, It is your village head and your  Fada who has produced such a rude brat that are fools, and your equally idiotic moda who did not have the good sense to murder you at birth. Insufferable twerp!

I eagerly await your predictably moronic reply.(since u seem to love that word so much)

You are a retard. It is you father and mother that are morons, dimwit.

slowpoke, that is the manners the retards taught you?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by feastwood(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2010
Hmmm! He's stolen massivelly yet unable to enjoy his loot. What an ironic world! He'ld need some counselling during his jail term!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by otondo55: 1:34pm On May 14, 2010
Please do hold him,

Dont allow him miss, that guy is a looter of the highest order !

May his punishment be looooong
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by chidichris(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2010
Ebere Goodluck Jonathan versus James Onanefe Ibori equals niger delta vs niger delta. It's only a niger deltan that can catch a niger deltan cos they both know wots up and where they are coming from.

@hameet,
nice one just that u forgot to tell goodluck jonathan to thread with caution.
i cld see beyond a president and a nobody.
jonathan has outstanding problems with the militants but chose to overlook that for ibori.
it is obvious jonathan is acting out a script but the end will tell.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2010
chidichris:

@hameet,
nice one just that u forgot to tell goodluck jonathan to thread with caution.
i cld see beyond a president and a nobody.
jonathan has outstanding problems with the militants but chose to overlook that for ibori.
it is obvious jonathan is acting out a script but the end will tell.

So because the EFCC is chasing Ibori that means Jonathan is doing nothing else in gov? It is "obvious he is acting out a script"?

Oh, my God! Save me from these thinking levels on NL!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by sizzlers(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2010
ibori ibori ibori the thing don too much
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alldone(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2010
The President is working. he will not interfere with agencies of government. thank God Ibori was caught.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

So because the EFCC is chasing Ibori that means Jonathan is doing nothing else in gov? It is "obvious he is acting out a script"?

Oh, my God! Save me from these thinking level on NL!
you've been throwing curses at people all day long, please continue showing us how matured you are.
What are the things GJ is doing other than chase Ibori? Please tell me since you claim to be matured and please if you can't take other peoples opinion on issues here in NL please logout and go do whatever it is that you do in london
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

you've been throwing curses at people all day long, please continue showing us how matured you are.
What are the things GJ is doing other than chase Ibori? Please tell me since you claim to be matured and please if you can't take other peoples opinion on issues here in NL please logout and go do whatever it is that you do in london

I should tell you what GJ is doing? You think I live my life throwing conjectures? And you will be pissed when I call you slowpoke?

See my signature below. It is people like you that will claim you know what GJ is doing for a fact by sitting your arse by a computer is Sapele.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2010
@ sagamite, since you're in Jand like moi, i would have expected better from you instead of desending to insults shocked, , wink, Aburo, dee deee oooo, u-get -me

@ everyone else, What will be will be, we are all watching, Vengance is mine says the Lord!, ojo gbogbo ni ti ole, ojo kan (pere!) ni to ni hun!, Ponder on dat! cool
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by maxtop(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2010
Stupid and shameless man, when he suppose to surrender himself to the security operatives here and later bribe with naija currency he decided to bribe with hard currency $,£ etc,
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ProAnti: 3:22pm On May 14, 2010
@ Sagamite,

What is Ibori's crime?

Was the crime he committed against the British Govt or the Nigerian Govt.?

Pls dont resort to insult as I don't hv time to respond.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ sagamite, since you're in Jand like moi, i would have expected better from you instead of desending to insults  shocked, ,  wink, Aburo, dee deee oooo, u-get -me

@ everyone else, What will be will be, we are all watching, Vengance is mine says the Lord!, ojo gbogbo ni ti ole, ojo kan (pere!) ni to ni hun!, Ponder on dat! cool

These people irritate me with their level of reasoning, that is why Nigeria is where it is. I have a right to be pissed about that.

I can't believe anybody with a brain will stand up and defend someone that stole money that will CONTINUE destroying lives in Nigeria where life expectancy is 46. Especially when BBC just showed us "Welcome to Lagos". They are morons!

Pro Anti:

@ Sagamite,

What is Ibori's crime?

Was the crime he committed against the British Govt or the Nigerian Govt.?

Pls dont resort to insult as I don't hv time to respond.

I don't know where you have been.

But he is wanted for corruption related issues in the UK and Nigeria. And he has been on the run trying to avoid arrest. So you can say it is against both government.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ProAnti: 3:34pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't know where you have been.

But he is wanted for corruption related issues in the UK and Nigeria. And he has been on the run trying to avoid arrest. So you can say it is against both government.

If the above his true, he should answer for his crimes in the UK.
As for issues in Nigeria, I can tell you on good authority that his main crimes are not corruption related. He was seen as an influential member of the "Yar 'Adua Cabal". The govt of the day had to do "something" about him before he did "something" about them.

You may not agree with this but you will agree that Nigerian politics is the more you look the less you see
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2010
These people irritate me with there, (THEIR) level of reasoning, that is why Nigeria is where it is. I have a right to be pissed about that[/i].

So you can say it is against both government (s).

@ sagamite, if you are going to critizise, dont leave room for them to critizise you (esp where you situated right now) see the above in bold,  wink [i]thats the way the cookie crumbles dude!, you have rights but dont over-do it, owo die die lara fee o! ma je'kin fo'jebu fun e o, Omo Ishagamu
! besides you are distracting peeps from the real issues at hand with your innuendos,  grin
a word is enough 4 di wise,  cool
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by MyJoe: 3:39pm On May 14, 2010
silvertuke:

These guys are hunting Ibori because of the moni they he stole, what about Lucky Igbinadion the bad guy what have they donr to him.

He should be arrested too because he is even worse than Ibori, immagine for 8 years there is nothing to show 4 it and still they just let him go free.

Na wa ooooooooo na only God go help us.
I agree with you. The Inspector-General of Police should also stop hunting armed robbers and, in fact, release all the ones in his custody since he has not caught the very bad ones that caused the death of Abubakar Rimi or those that murdered travellers at Benin-Ore Road!

Orilee9ice:

@ [b]sagamite, since you're in Jand like moi, i would have expected better from you [/b]instead of desending to insults  shocked, ,  wink, Aburo, dee deee oooo, u-get -me
What is this?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

I should tell you what GJ is doing? You think I live my life throwing conjectures? And you will be pissed when I call you slowpoke?

See my signature below. It is people like you that will claim you know what GJ is doing for a fact by sitting your arse by a computer is Sapele.
Hm, what else can i say, you've refused to reason, is Ibori the only thief? Why has GJ not addressed the corruption charge against his wife? My guy if you think you are that intelligent i beg come back to nigeria to use that intelligent brain of yours in nigeria, instead of whatever you do in PECKHAM okpae like you!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2010
@ sagamite, since you're in Jand like moi, i would have expected better from you instead of desending to insults  , ,  , Aburo, dee deee oooo, u-get -me

What is this?
@MyJoe, WHO IS ASKING, 

i beg come back to nigeria to use that intelligent brain of yours in nigeria, instead of whatever you do in PECKHAM okpae like you!

@ NEAREST, why is it that when nigerians say they are in London, you automatically assume they are in PECKHAM, have you been to Peckham lately, Most of the Conservatives (MP'S AND Govt Officials in London) now are striving to live in PECKHAM as its been re-generated and has become an up-market area, a 2 bed flat oh (not to talk of a house oh) now sells for almost £350,000.00. almost the cost of a 5 bed detached house in  Kent or somewhere else), i am not dissing you, just thot il let you know,  cheesy

Now back to the main issue jare, What were we saying about IBORI?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by MyJoe: 3:53pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

As for issues in Nigeria, I can tell you on good authority that his main crimes are not corruption related. He was seen as an influential member of the "Yar 'Adua Cabal". The govt of the day had to do "something" about him before he did "something" about them.

You may not agree with this but you will agree that Nigerian politics is the more you look the less you see

As you probably know, he has been accused of breaking the law by stealing (read plundering) public funds. Did he steal or not? That is the question he ought to answer in court. If he is innocent, he will get away. [b]If he stole public funds and it took an anti-"Yar'Adua Cabal" or "Nigerian politics" to smoke him out, then well done anti-"Yar'Adua Cabal and "Nigerian politics"! [/b]Those who are taking advantage of their positions today will also be out of power tomorrow and, going by your perception, let's hope the next "cabal" goes after them. If your conspiracy theory is true, then what I see is a conspiracy of the elite against the elite. I am, of course, talking about the thieving elite.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by DisrealAm(f): 3:58pm On May 14, 2010
Wahala dey! I de see DANGER, Wahala dey!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ProAnti: 4:01pm On May 14, 2010
MyJoe:

As you probably know, he has been accused of breaking the law by stealing (read plundering) public funds. Did he steal or not? That is the question he ought to answer in court. If he is innocent, he will get away. [b]If he stole public funds and it took an anti-"Yar'Adua Cabal" or "Nigerian politics" to smoke him out, then well done anti-"Yar'Adua Cabal and "Nigerian politics"! [/b]Those who are taking advantage of their positions today will also be out of power tomorrow and, going by your perception, let's hope the next "cabal" goes after them. If your conspiracy theory is true, then what I see is a conspiracy of the elite against the elite. I am, of course, talking about the thieving elite.

Thank You so much MyJoe for sharing your thoughts without resorting to insults.

Only time will tell.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

Did you even think for a second that the charged in UK is related to funds stolen in Nigeria?  grin

nearest:

Hm, what else can i say, you've refused to reason, is Ibori the only thief? Why has GJ not addressed the corruption charge against his wife? My guy if you think you are that intelligent i beg come back to nigeria to use that intelligent brain of yours in nigeria, instead of whatever you do in PECKHAM okpae like you!

Utter slowpoke!

Conjecture throwing foool!

Is your area in Sapele anywhere close to even Peckham? Fooooool!

@MyJoe, you will struggle to get logic across to people of this thinking level.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alanbolo(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2010
@ Orilee9ice,
9ice ones about ur note-worthy systematic injection on ur replies.   Ki Olorun k'owa yo lowo awon eniyan yi.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2010
Utter slowpoke!
Conjecture throwing foool!
Is your area in Sapele anywhere close to even Peckham? Fooooool!
@MyJoe, you will struggle to get logic across to people of this thinking level.

@ Omo Ishagamu!
At this rate pple will think you are the best thing that happened since sliced Bread, the way you are going, Should i say "Keep it up", Maybe Not!, sad
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2010
@ Orilee9ice,
9ice ones about your note-worthy systematic injection on your replies.   Ki Olorun k'owa yo lowo awon eniyan yi.

@Alanbolo.abi oh my Broda! i am here to keep the peace, (aseju ni'run aya!- Ti eniyan ba daa moo ju, won o ni rii di koko oo! )  grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ Omo Ishagamu!
At this rate pple will think you are the best thing that happened since sliced Bread, the way you are going, Should i say "Keep it up", Maybe Not!,  sad

I am close to that best though.  grin

One thing you have to realise is that I don't just insult for insulting sake. I am very good at spotting from a post when someone's intellect is so poor and beyond redeem even by any power pastor in Nigeria. So if I insult first time, then the individual is a lost case.

Most of the ones I am not sure about, I ask them questions and then assess further from the level of intellect applied to respond to those questions.

We can't continue having this vocal people that know nothing vomitting their rubbish here and in real life holding up the system from working.

It is people of this poor kind of mentality lined the streets of Oghara to fight police. I have nothing but utmost disdain for their mentality.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alamsdee: 4:20pm On May 14, 2010
abeg, make all of una no take laugh kill me with all this lambasting, men yapping na naija gene o, i never see people wey fit blasts people like una my naija people
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alamsdee: 4:23pm On May 14, 2010
i be dey think say na ibadan people be eleke ebu, ti sagamu wa leju, egbon e ti fe se mi le se pelu erin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ProAnti: 4:28pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

I am close to that best though.  grin

One thing you have to realise is that I don't just insult for insulting sake. I am very good at spotting from a post when someone's intellect is so poor and beyond redeem even by any power pastor in Nigeria. So if I insult first time, then the individual is a lost case.
Who is the lost case in this instance?
You are good at spotting poor intellects from posts made in a faceless form where people say all sort of things. Congrats!

Sagamite:

It is people of this poor kind of mentality lined the streets of Oghara to fight police. I have nothing but utmost disdain for their mentality.

Have you ever considered that Ibori might be the best thing to have happened to the Oghara people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos / Boy Dies As Halliru Jika, Lawmaker Throws Money In Bauchi / BBC: Nigeria's So-called Tax Collectors: Menacing And Mafia-like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.