Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. (1051 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. by joke81(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2010
what do you understand by love,infatuation and lost.
Re: What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. by Fancier(f): 8:54am On May 13, 2010
Br right back kiss grin
Re: What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. by Pysam(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2010
Ok! Nw i tink i should smile @u cos u re just confused{shout}bt i ll really calm down nd take it easy wit u.nw when some is in luv wit u.u don't need to luk @ur own feelins or body reacts to tell.luk closly @him/her d signs are dre.love
Re: What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. by joke81(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2010
sometime you might just love someone and the person might not be in luv with you or feel you, but he pretends to love you or vice versa .
this is why i ask the question how do one identify true love cos you could be loving the wrong person at the right time and never knw that you are just wasting your time on him or her.
this hurt at the end and result to another heart break problem and make people to be heartless in relationship or be scared of trying again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies, Can U Do This: / Who Causes Break Ups In Relationships- Is It The Guys Or The Ladies / Can Marriage Turn My Finance Around?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.