Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,060 members, 7,960,371 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (613 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Stevepummel: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
M
Re: . by internationalman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
You fine the call you yahoo boy.
you nor fine then say you dey suffer
you fair them say you dey bleach
you come black na them call you devil or black monkey.
I just tire for naija people.
Re: . by internationalman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
You fine the call you yahoo boy.
you nor fine then say you dey suffer
you fair them say you dey bleach
you come black na them call you devil or black monkey.
I just tire for naija people.
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
why do you care so much about the way some deluded women think? some of them make very little sense, just forget about it.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Can Apply Make Ups For Africa In Detriment To Their Health / The 16 Commandments Of Poon: for real men / Please Whom Should I Choose As My Wife, My Suportive Friend Or My Unsuportive GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.