Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (377 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! / Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by prechbills1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
we now have more male feminists than female feminists in this country.. lmao

complaints here and there grin

feminism was started by women and is for women, initially Nigerian guys hated this movement with passion but suddenly majority of them turned feminists grin

90% of the Nigerian guys I know on twitter are feminists, 30% of the Nigerian guys I know on Facebook are feminists, 60% of the guys I know on instagram are feminists cheesy

even nairaland up to 70% of the guys I know immediately adopt feminism when they see certain threads grin

since Nigerian ladies don't want to adopt the ideology it seems guys are now the people preaching about feminism to the ladies grin

chai grin

female feminists only exist on social media but male feminists now exist in real life grin

the fear of spending on a lady is the beginning of wisdom.. grin grin

Nigerians sha grin grin

#OperationAddoptFeminism grin cool cheesy
Re: . by IamD18: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oga stop smoking
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
na wao cheesy
Re: . by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
ansowat?
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:
Oga stop smoking

okay..
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao cheesy

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fast And The Furious 9 Official Trailer 1 HD / IN NEED OF AN AWESOME SUGAR MUMMY / Love Is A Complicated Topic If Things Goes South What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.