Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,001 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement (1673 Views)

John Cena Embraces Life Without Children / See Photos: Brie And Nikki Bella Go Completely Naked In Joint Maternity Shoot / John Cena And Ex-Fiance,nikki Bella Spotted Together After Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by 1960ng(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2018
WWE star John Cena and former Divas champion Nikki Bella have broken off their engagement and separated after six years together.

“While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another,” they said in a statement to Us Weekly’s Emily Longeretta. “We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives.”

The WWE superstars got engaged last year at WrestleMania 33, passionately kissing in the middle of the ring in front of an audience of millions.

Relationships are hard. Don’t ever think that love is easy. Love is beautiful, but we’ve had to come to the realization after being together for five years that love is not easy,” Cena said. “We work every day on us. We have our problems just like everybody else. Some of our problems are very public, some of them aren’t. But we work every day on us. Anytime I get upset, I always just realize that I can’t live without her and I love her and that’s why I cave in on a lot of stuff.”

The pair’s relationship was catalogued in reality TV shows Total Divas and Total Bella

Last month, Cena spoke about their relationship, admitting that it takes a lot of work.

Click on this link above for the full news
https://www.1960ng.com/2018/04/16/john-cena-and-nikki-bella-break-up-after-6-years-together-end-engagement/

Www.1960ng.com for more news update

Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by Baawaa(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2018
They really tried,6 years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Why

Americans and break-up
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Awww.. Sad much.
Watched his proposal on their reality show on E!
I really love them togeda
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by adadike(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Oya,no waste time, jump into the next available bus sharpaly sharpaly. Even me sef, I look like those WWE Divas o if u don't mind. Dis life no dey two, so enjoy it to the fullest. cheesy
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by partnerbiz4: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
They tried.
Who knows how they do the do shocked cool
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by pizzylee(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
I loved dem together
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by talk2saintify(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2018
shocked

Fake News Op

Where is my Money?
Re: John Cena And Nikki Bella Break Up After 6 Years Together, End Engagement by oyetpel(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Their love affair was actually made for the reality show, 'Total Divas'.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi Win Best Actress Category 2018 / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In New Instagram Photo / Va Va Voom! Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Famous Curves In Tight Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.