Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,908 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Saw This, Seems To Be True To Me About The Nigerian Youth And Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This, Seems To Be True To Me About The Nigerian Youth And Government. (296 Views)

I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saw This, Seems To Be True To Me About The Nigerian Youth And Government. by Chidex2176: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
When you ask the average Nigerian youths, the reason of their misfortune or the reason why they are not succeeding, they reply by saying, “Is the government’s fault” or “the government is so corrupt” or “there is no job”. The summary of this ideology is that the Government is responsible for their downfall so they give excuse for the reason why they gamble, steal and dupe

http://afriyo.com/nigerian-government-the-cause-of-nigerian-youth-misfortune
Re: Saw This, Seems To Be True To Me About The Nigerian Youth And Government. by Onechancearmy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Music And Politics: Why The Silence? / Youth Group Issues Buhari 7-day Ultimatum To Apologise Over Comment / An Open Letter To The Governor Akinwunmi Ambode By Corps Members Of Lsnc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.