Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

. - Politics (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (606883 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Chef2000: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2018
One of the many hotels in Aba the commercial hub of the EAST

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2018
When shall we start seeing beautiful outlooks in Abia state cheesy

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Dirty dilapidated hub of the SE. cheesy

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Aba ndigbo ji eme onu, jou kwa Ojukwu cheesy

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
When shall Abia state stop looking jagajaga and start having a beautiful industrial complexes like this lol

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Aba na eme ndi Africa proud

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2018
When shall we see infrastructural development in Abia state? cheesy

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Aba di egwu cheesy

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2018
It is safe to conclude that Abia state is dead cheesy

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Nna imakwe ime Aba

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Nna ina ahu ihem na ahu

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Actually the real issue is that. [b]not everyone [/b]is moved by gibberish. Your students might come from. Other states but not anambra.

They hail u coz u massage and suit their ego.

You are the only pedagogue I know with no justification of. Fact but incessant repetition of same historical stories over and over again...that is never teaching and can't even be referred to as lecturing of any sort.

If really somebody should fall your hands is also your entire self coz when a teacher feels everyone assimilates all loads of his/her lecture then there is a problem.

This because it is not lost on me that when a teacher makes a mistake it affects generation unborn.

Your writings here makes no impact on many.

Of course, I hope not to move non Igbo impostors here. Why should I. I'm Igbocenteric.
Unfortunately for you, real Ndi Anambra in life are Pro Igbo unity. From Stella Oduah fighting for Enugu international Airport status, to Obi acknowledging the capital status of Enugu in Igboland, to Zik siting UNN at Nsukka and not Onitsha, to Ojukwu residing permanently in Enugu and not Nnewi.
It's only impostors who claim Anambra, come online to promote the foisting of Ikwerre airport on Ndiigbo, while seeking for the death of the only international designated airport in Igboland, that real Anambra person (Stella Oduah) fought so much for, and lost her job in the process.
You can fool few of our people who you massage their fragile egos by belittling the rest of SE, those who are too dumb to see that any insult to any part of Igboland, is an insult to the rest of us, but you can't fool the rest of us. Moreover this your childish antics of using multiple monikers to claim different parts of Igboland, and then starting a series of mudfight by attacking each of those monikers with your Anambra monikers, starts and ends in NL. It can't leave the confines of this forum, because on a normal day, Igbo ma onwe fa!
The ease with which you get people contacts here can only prove that you are somehow linked with those who run this forum. Know this, if this forum cannot serve Ndiigbo unity project, and benefit from it via traffic we could generate, it will lose out, as some how, some way, water would find it's level and this forum will lose out.

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Chad1stson:
from every dimension you wanna look at it Abia state has made very little progress since 1999. Even Ebonyi has overtaken Abia state.
Chino stop making noise
Re: . by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Only two states are progressing in the east.. Anambra na Enugu.....

Ndi ozo nwuru anwu..tufiaaa

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Aba bu ebeano.

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Ojukwubucket:
Only two states are progressing in the east.. Anambra Ebonyi na Enugu.....

Ndi ozo nwuru anwu..tufiaaa
Nothing is happening in Anambra just individual effort, Govt is dead in that State.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
pazienza:

Of course, I hope not to move non Igbo impostors here. Why should I. I'm Igbocenteric.
Unfortunately for you, real Ndi Anambra in life are Pro Igbo unity. From Stella Oduah fighting for Enugu international Airport status, to Obi acknowledging the capital status of Enugu in Igboland, to Zik siting UNN at Nsukka and not Onitsha, to Ojukwu residing permanently in Enugu and not Nnewi.
It's only impostors who claim Anambra, come online to promote the foisting of Ikwerre airport on Ndiigbo, while seeking for the death of the only international designated airport in Igboland, that real Anambra person (Stella Oduah) fought so much for, and lost her job in the process.
You can fool few of our people who you massage their fragile egos by belittling the rest of SE, those who are too dumb to see that any insult to any part of Igboland, is an insult to the rest of us, but you cant fool the rest of us. What more, this your childish antics of using multiple monikers to claim different parts of Igboland, and then starting a series of mudfight by attacking each of those monikers with your Anambra monikers, starts and ends in NL. It can't leave the confines of this forum, because on a normal day, Igbo ma onwe fa!
The ease with which you get people contacts here can only prove that you are somehow linked with those who run this forum. Know this, if this forum cannot serve Ndiigbo unity project, and benefit from it via traffic we could generate, it will lose out, as so how, some way, water would find it's level and this forum will lose out.

When the said teacher starts to attack outrightly without direction on what he is accused, then there is a conflict somewhere, either he is not truthful to himself or that he just feels proud that people are taking his lectures without questioning the authenticity of such research or low self esteem or if major case his conscience is letting him down.

I don't engage in unnecessary verbal vituperations and I only correct wrong impression solely aimed at mis-informing or misleading the audience.

I don't involve in character assassination as you just doing rather I attack issues instead of persons.

Is obvious u lacking in many qualities and one of such are people who lose their self pride even as professor loch otieno put it in more eloquent English that I can master ( people who has lost their self pride) that you easily tag others non igbos which is as a result of pure disagreement to your terms.....very pathetic.

A time shall come when we have to separate the sand from the corn.
Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Bede2u:
the omanbala1 fooll is someone i used to respect his contributions until he derailed massively and has now reduced himself to an ''anambra vs igbo'' mumu. Which only buttresses ur statement. Many of these guys are not igbo. If they are actually from anambra...i think they might be the small igala population in anambra who pray day and night that igbos will never unite...cos they fear to be carved back to kogi

He said he doesn't care about Igbo unity project, then you wonder what he is doing on this thread if not to derail it? Someone who claimed to have spent all his time in Nigeria in Plateau State. Whose loyalty is more to Plateau than to Igboland. What does he know about Igboland? Achebe the quintessential Idemili man, who I actually are related to, via my grandmother, who hails from same kindred with Achebe in Ikenga Ogidi, was pan Igboist.
He spent valuable time researching on the traditional belief and customs of Igbo groups in Imo and Abia, even though he was against Igbo Izugbe, because he like ChinenyeN,felt it suppresses and endangers the local dialects. Yet we have an acclaimed Idemili man who loves Plateau more than Igboland, coming to tell us about how monilithic Anambra is.

The igala in Anambra have no issue with Igbo unity project. Infact, many of them are angry with Ndiigbo for embracing groups in SS that deny us, don't drag them into this.

Re: . by Chef2000: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Aba bu ike ndigbo.

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2018
With the pictures posted so far by Chef2000 I have come to conclusion that Aba is fastly looking great unlike in 2008 to 2013.
Re: . by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2018
ezeonymbo aka chef2000, nobody hailed you so you had to switch account to hail yourself, who cursed abia state sef? cheesy

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Osagyefo98:

When the said teacher starts to attack outrightly without direction on what he is accused, then there is a conflict somewhere, either he is not truthful to himself or that he just feels proud that people are taking his lectures without questioning the authenticity of such research or low self esteem or if major case his conscience is letting him down.

I don't engage in unnecessary verbal vituperations and I only correct wrong impression solely aimed at mis-informing or misleading the audience.

I don't involve in character assassination as you just doing rather I attack issues instead of persons.

Is obvious u lacking in many qualities and one of such are people who lose their self pride even as professor loch otieno put it in more eloquent English that I can master ( people who has lost their self pride) that you easily tag others non igbos which is as a result of pure disagreement to your terms.....very pathetic.

A time shall come when we have to separate the sand from the corn.

You who have murdered the image of Ndiigbo by image assassination of Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Imo here via your endless multiple monikers , have the temerity to speak on attacking people and character assassination?

So you are even capable of such rational thought process as put together on this your post? This your post even increases my suspicion that you are likely one of the non Igbo handlers of this forum, you spend too much time on this forum with your numerous monikers, and you know too much about private info people share on this forum registration process and otherwise, not to be a handler on this forum.

You don't engage in unnecessary verbal vituperations, yet thats all you have done throughout your stay on this thread, you have by no means contributed to the very aim of this thread, which is pan Igbo agenda and project.

You are not Igbo. And I'm very convinced about this. This your whole charade is becoming too childish and boring. The least you can do is exit this thread and allow real Igbos who have opinions and ideas on how to unite our people for common purpose, discuss more, and stop spamming the whole place with monotonous filthy pictures.

Re: . by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2018
when i say that abia state is an embarrassment some people thought i was being blunt. just look at the level of ambition in abia state. just look at the level they have gone to. spits

Re: . by EzeOnyembo: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Chef2000 well done, any more pics?
Re: . by OpenYourEyes1: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Kids still here spamming the thread. Smh
Thank your gods for cyber anonymity. Cowards
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
ngoxievergreen:
ezeonymbo aka chef2000, nobody hailed you so you had to switch account to hail yourself, who cursed abia state sef? cheesy

An igbo adage said “ the lizard jumped down from a tree, looked at the left and at the right nobody hailed him...then the lizard nodded it's head and said since no one hailed, let me hail myself.

Onye etoghi ya, oto onwe ya.

That exactly what he just did but in real sense is a pure senile madness.

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2018
By the way. I'm not a teacher. I never claimed to be one, so I don't know the point you were trying to make on that one.
I don't hold any teaching certificate, I'm not a PhD holder either. I'm just and have always been a lover of Igbo unity, and had made out time to listen to stories and sentiments from all Igbo speaking groups and Igboids, I had also taken time to visit some of these places to collect stories from natives, which I'm always eager to share with other Igbos who have not the luxury of time or determination to embark on such journey.
Don't get it twisted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)