Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

. - Politics (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (599496 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by basilo101: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
ckenneths:
Ndi Ngwo be anyi, unu emere agha a? cheesy I na emekwe oyi?

I own one of the houses in the pictures you see below cheesy I am considered a native in this community.
Oyi? That's nsukka dialect. Good to know it's used in Udi too

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
ChinenyeN:
Why do Anambra people always seem to be the ones ignorant of the dialect diversity. You people are sometimes too dense.
They always behave like bushmen

2 Likes

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
oyatz:
But why can't we have a Nigerian Culture/Music that will be a mosaic of Fulani, Hausa,Igbo, Edo, Nupe,Yoruba, Igala etc?

The English music industry/culture is a mix of Anglo-Saxon, Roman, Vikings, Norman, Celtic and French culture.

We Igbos don't want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frankfrancis871: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
horsepower101:

He doesn't care. His mission here is to do the opposite of everything you just said using his over 40 nairaland accounts. Everyone should learn to ignore him but the problem is that people dont.

Even if you open a new Igbo thread and leave this one alone for him, he will come to that one with new accounts. We just have to ignore him but i notice some people just love going back and forth with him.

shocked Speechless @bolded, 40 accounts and I have only one! It's a pity, I can't do such!

I never wanted to quote or reply him because I knew his motives that's why I had to beg him.

All hail Biafra, We must continue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Bede2u(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
ckenneths:
This picture is deceptive. You see a place looking like a forest, get down on this villages and notice that there is no space for buildings as most compounds are having up to 4 buildings, old and new. I have been in this villages hundreds of times ............

Okwe village, Amankwo, Akama, Uwani Uboji, Amauba, Amon (same Amon mentioned in the Bible is a village in Ngwo!), I greet you all........... wink
time for another thread my guy....this one is over 400 pages...lets go to thread 2 like its done in the travel section
Re: . by OreMI22: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
GuyWise:
Chino going with your logic we will now tag Gozie Okeke and Njideka Okeke and other countless musicians from Anambra as inferior because they are using the Izugbe langauge?

Whatever happened to your sense.

Is Chino from Anambra? Why do you people always attack Anambra because of Chino?

Why don't you attack Ikwerre his real origin?

2 Likes

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
OreMI22:

Is Chino from Anambra? Why do you people always attack Anambra because of Chino?

Why don't you attack Ikwerre his real origin?
You know he wasn't the only guy making the same claim, they were like 5 monikers and the monikers was not chinuu as I know all his monikers.. And yes chinuu is from Anambra

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
basilo101:
Chino good nite. Stop turning every topic to dialalect debate. Pidgin igbo is inferior street dialect with no formal usage

This element is a joke to humanity......lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
All these diehard Igbo propagandists are nothing but pretentious. They want to look good on paper but in real life they will betray their fellows. I am not into this Igbo unity FRAUD,interested in business ideas but not into your unity nonsense because I know you iidiots want to gain inroads into our cultural structure and dismantle it! I am even more stronger now than before because now we have saboteurs within Anambra working with the enemy but thank God we have Obiano who is making sure Anambra remain sacrosanct.
Long live Omanbala nnem, ala na azu nwa!
Long live Eze NRI!
Long live Igwe Orizu!
Long live Ogalagidi!
Long live Agbogidi!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
letu:
Yes, they will dismantle it or should I say that they have started already to dismantle the Igbo unity with the way they keep disregarding the different Igbo history and origin in winch they keep forcing their Eri/Nri centric school of thought on others .

Good. The sooner they dismantle it, the sooner people will stop hyphenating Ngwa with Igbo. Ogwe m ncheghaje. Let them have the Igbo that they want, and I will carry about my own business.
Re: . by GuyWise(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
IzuAgu:
Which statement is paining you? Why would you be painfully worry because i said that Anambra is a monolithic state? How is that an insult to you or your state. Which kind of inferiority complex is this? undecided
As you can see I don't normally quote idiots like you but let me quickly correct you as you have forgetton the reason why I mentioned you before, I wasn't even talking about your monolithic nonsense because I found it ridiculing.

You were saying that Zoro,Nwodo and Nkem Owoh are speaking your Anambra language so they are inferior and I asked you.. can we now say that Gozie Okeke and Njideka his wife are inferior simply because they are using the Izugbe language to sing?

This will be the last attention I am giving you any other will be strictly ignored.

1 Like

Re: . by NonsoWow: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
IzuAgu:
Nwodo cannot speak Nsukka dialect in public. Inferior people cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07qZB0hcExI
This may be another reason why most nsukka and wawa people rush to come and live in anambra so they can learn from us the real Igbo that makes sense to the ears.

1 Like

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
ChinenyeN:

Good. The sooner they dismantle it, the sooner people will stop hyphenating Ngwa with Igbo. Ogwe m ncheghaje. Let them have the Igbo that they want, and I will carry about my own business.
Dedenne iweghi adila oku, adihisi onye la agbasiante ala Igbo ke anyi na, anyu kata mmamiri onu ya agba ufufuu.. cheesy
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
GuyWise:
Dedenne iweghi adila oku, adihisi onye la agbasiante ala Igbo ke anyi na, anyu kata mmamiri onu ya agba ofufu.. cheesy

O nogbala odo ahu we dila anyula anyi a liile sni; we dila emelula anyi whne. Didighi to whne ma nga isi kweghaje whne ke? Ma ra we buu nnaa kpoo. I ka 'nyukalata mamirni onu'... ga d'anyu l'ala, we d'anyulayi ogwe ghu l'ahu. Whnuo nma.

1 Like

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
IzuAgu:
Chinenye my Facebook friend how are you? lol

Nye ke vala odo? Misogynist, shift.

1 Like

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
ChinenyeN:

O nogbala odo ahu we dila anyula anyi a liile sni; we dila emelula anyi whne. Didighi to whne ma nga isi kweghaje whne ke? Ma ra we buu nnaa kpoo. I ka 'nyukalata mamirni onu'... ga d'anyu l'ala, we d'anyulayi ogwe ghu l'ahu. Whnuo nma.
Hehehe, Dede onogbabeghu odo ahu, mpekele mpekele anyu liile nga ikotacha onwe anyu... patients.
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
GuyWise:
Hehehe, Dede onogbabeghu odo ahu, mpekele mpekele anyu liile nga ikotacha onwe anyu... patients.

Whne kaa hiala. Akotanda m ke mbụ ke l'agbalam ma ra we okemgba. O dunda mgba we nga idi agba odo, ogwe anyi d'agba odo.
Re: . by basilo101: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
OMANBALA1:
All these diehard Igbo propagandists are nothing but pretentious. They want to look good on paper but in real life they will betray their fellows. I am not into this Igbo unity FRAUD,interested in business ideas but not into your unity nonsense because I know you iidiots want to gain inroads into our cultural structure and dismantle it! I am even more stronger now than before because now we have saboteurs within Anambra working with the enemy but thank God we have Obiano who is making sure Anambra remain sacrosanct.
Long live Omanbala nnem, ala na azu nwa!
Long live Eze NRI!
Long live Igwe Orizu!
Long live Ogalagidi!
Long live Agbogidi!
Lol. Anambra is now an inconsequential minority ethnic group then.
Re: . by Ifiokumo: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
frankfrancis871:

shocked Speechless @bolded, 40 accounts and I have only one! It's a pity, I can't do such!

I never wanted to quote or reply him because I knew his motives that's why I had to beg him.

All hail Biafra, We must continue..

GBAM....Any Easterner talking otherwise is either not serious or has too much of a high pitch tone voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9jtgGwtrk

1 Like

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
ChinenyeN:

Whne kaa hiala. Akotanda m ke mbụ ke l'agbalam ma ra we okemgba. O dunda mgba we nga idi agba odo, ogwe anyi d'agba odo.
Ngwanu ta anyu nlewa nu anya
Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
ckenneths:
This picture is deceptive. You see a place looking like a forest, get down on this villages and notice that there is no space for buildings as most compounds are having up to 4 buildings, old and new. I have been in this villages hundreds of times ............

Okwe village, Amankwo, Akama, Uwani Uboji, Amauba, Amon (same Amon mentioned in the Bible is a village in Ngwo!), I greet you all........... wink
I once stayed and worked in Ngwo many years back when I was still starting life, Ngwo itself which is part of 9th mile is an offshoot of Enugu city and has some industries, sometimes I wonder why they chose to hide their identity under the so called UDI LGA, ..I really wish Ngwo can seek for more identification like a LGA to it's name rather a part of it (Enugu Ngwo) ceded itself to Enugu north and further dividing it.. Ngwo is one of the best villages in Enugu other than the fact that they're lots of cult activities by their youths, I can remember how they disrupted a ceremony I went for at a Christmas time like that.

my very good friend is from okwe Amankwo Ngwo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
GuyWise:
Ngwanu ta anyu nlewa nu anya
*nodding* Kpoo. Ta e ledinu.
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. Anambra is now an inconsequential minority ethnic group then.

I know how you feel but keep in mind my intention was never to make you fell less of a human. You have continued to attack and deride my father's land and have called us all kinds of names but I have remained calm in the face of all your aggression. I dont want to jump into the mud with because there is no class in that. I dont see why you should be worried about how another man decides to run his affairs,if not that you feel deeply threatened.
It's weakness on your side and inferiority complex to allow what another man do to alter your natural state of mind. If you were confident in who you are this will not be a problem for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.