Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,750 members, 7,969,198 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:09 PM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (1368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! by etete(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2007
my girlfriend uddenly realised that her mom wud be a determining factor in relationship, considering the fact that both our families don't get along so well. she just started pulling away, after professing so much luv initially. what shud i do.

please is this anutha case of e don do me? embarassed
Re: Help! by Cyclone5(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2007
Parents can be a big factor in relationships. You underestimate them at your peril. If she has cold feet, you just chill and let it play itself out. Maybe she'll grow out of the desire to please her parents, maybe she'sfound someone new. Try not to force the issue too much. Just be clear in your own mind that you've done all you can.
Re: Help! by Bolarge(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2007
@Cyclone5
Well said. Y'took the words right outta my mouth.

@etete
If her mama don't gbadun u,ur chances are really,really slim. sad
Do all Cyclone5 just said and pray.
Wish u luck.

(1) (Reply)

n / Intimidation And Control / What Would U Do If Your Wife Was Raped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.