Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,986 members, 7,936,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (29390 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by finest0007(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
damosky12:

You should be able to understand that this particular news has no connection with the "sheeple" rants. Why bring it in?

That Freeze makes a good point on this one (I really think he does) doesn't make his views on Christianity or Pastors valid...

You will be making a glaringly fallacious supposition to think He is "spot-on" on Christianity because he makes some sense against Chimamanda.

Clear enough, it even appears that most of those with him on this are those you call the "sheeple". Even the comments on the thread has proven that.

Apply a little bit of logic, sir.

A1 in philosophy and logic cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
women are not commodities. Paying bride price means you can do anything you want with her, just like you can do anything you want with slaves you paid for.

By the way, if you are truly yoruba, you would know we don't collect bride price anymore. That was in the past.

Yoruba o ki ta omo mo..
my. Dear,I guess you are not married or maybe u don't know,bride price is not only limited to monetry aspect,the money was removed to die an ill-concieved mentality in d society about parents selling their children.But bride price should be represented on any form,it can be given as a show of offering to God (that's if u are even a believer) or can be returned to the groom as a sign of acknowledgement. My dear ask other yoruba who knows,bride price is invoke.
The Holy Books even recommended you before you were born.
So who re you?

#Omoluabi? I doubt you
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by GeneralOjukwu: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
damosky12:

You should be able to understand that this particular news has no connection with the "sheeple" rants. Why bring it in?

That Freeze makes a good point on this one (I really think he does) doesn't make his views on Christianity or Pastors valid...

You will be making a glaringly fallacious supposition to think He is "spot-on" on Christianity because he makes some sense against Chimamanda.

Clear enough, it even appears that most of those with him on this are those you call the "sheeple". Even the comments on the thread has proven that.

Apply a little bit of logic, sir.

Yawn... I slept off mid-way. You have a talent for boring people. grin

Find out the meaning and origins of Sheeple. Was it Freeze who coined it ?

That would make you see that what you wrote was pure, unadulterated trash.

And YES...Freeze is right on this topic and 419 pastors. Bite me grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by laydoh(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
dasparrow:

You are a typical Nigerian idiot born to equally not-so-bright parents. For your Information, Chimamanda Adichie is already married and has a child. She does not live in your 3rd world shithole country Nigeria where being a glorified housemaid AKA wife and mother is all women are expected to aspire to.

Respect is earned and not automatically handed over to you on a silver platter all because you came into this world with a dick. You can only get away with your chauvinism in Nigeria. You can't get away with it in sane advanced climes. In fact, more and more people with functioning brains are realising that marriage these days are overrated.

Even in Nigeria you 3rd world idiots who don't even know what it is like to have uninterrupted power supply 24/7 have no respect for the marriage institution. That is why most of you have no problems cheating on your spouses and infecting them with all manners of diseases.

As for freeze the melanin-deficient ape, he needs to mind his business and get a life because he has none. Who cares if he respects Chimamanda or not? The international community respects her and that's what matters and not the respect of some 3rd world chauvinist primate sitting in a zoo called Nigeria in West Africa.
it is very obvious you don't have parents.all written.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by blowjohn(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
stefanweeks:
Now, let me warn you, there are no dividing forces greater than color, race, gender and tribe

But Alas there is RELIGION

O boy! You took the words out of my mouth!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Doctormarrvin: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda lost it big time. All her feminists baby warriors,this is the fight she's fighting for you abi? Telling a grown woman that she doesn't like what's on her bio and that she should change it. If this is her fight for gender equality then you guys are on a long thing! Your poke nose hero has lost it. Blackmailing Hillary because she wants to be address as wife? Chimamanda is capable of telling ladies to toss their wedding rings aside,bear their maiden names and live their lives the way she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by gcof(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.
i think he made sense this time
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by NovusHomo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benjom:
That Chimamanda of a woman is becoming something else... angry

She won some prize and now she thinks she is the greatest that has ever existed in the literature/writing universe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by kunlesehan(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
phayvoursky:
The fight for feminism is a lost battle. God has put the woman under the control of a MAN.

Go and argue with HIM. HE's in heaven

The feminists will hate my laughter... HE HE HE HE HE
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
gcof:
i think he made sense this time

I am not disputing that. He's just always all over people's business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Mike008(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is deep Freeze, we should call you 'Deep Freezer'. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by EarthXmetahuman: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
my. Dear,I guess you are not married or maybe u don't know,bride price is not only limited to monetry aspect,the money was removed to die an ill-concieved mentality in d society about parents selling their children.But bride price should be represented on any form,it can be given as a show of offering to God (that's if u are even a believer) or can be returned to the groom as a sign of acknowledgement. My dear ask other yoruba who knows,bride price is invoke.
The Holy Books even recommended you before you were born.
So who re you?

#Omoluabi? I doubt you
why are you contradicting your self.?
You said " the money was removed to die an ill-concieved mentality in d society about parents selling their children. (Which is what I said)
At the same time, you said the money they never asked for will be presented to God (is god the family?)
Would yoruba stop a man from marrying their daughter because you didn't present money they never asked for to god?

Bride price in current yoruba context has nothing to do with paying the father or family to have their daughter, it just simply a word that has engraved itself into yoruba wedding tradition. Just like the grooms postrating or some bride crying or the aso ebis.

like I said, hardly will you see anyone collect bride price in yoruba land unlike the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Chimamanda got it wrong this time.
I am a strong fan of feminism, that does not stop me from being a proud wife,mother and oriaku .
We should also celebrate our relationship Biko

Why do you always mention Oriaku and not Odozie-aku

Abeg also dey save Aku for your family o
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by InvertedHammer: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
/
Hillary Clinton has destroyed herself politically by listening to this dimwit.
She will lose a lot of women voters (they were never her constituents in the first place) for this singular act. The so-called feminists are just
a small number of disgruntled and bitter women who have no political base. They are in it for irritation.

/
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by elpigrafa: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
EWAagoyin:
This chidi of a woman is everything a black woman shouldn't be lipsrsealed

Self-respecting? Successful? Vocal? Intelligent? Bold?

Look, she's not at fault for whatever it is you are going through so take your misplaced aggression elsewhere.

And at least learn to spell the name of the person you're attacking.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by elpigrafa: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
NovusHomo:

She won some prize and now she thinks she is the greatest that has ever existed in the literature/writing universe.

One would think you've won something worthwhile.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by damosky12(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Yawn... I slept off mid-way. You have a talent for boring people. grin

Find out the meaning and origins of Sheeple. Was it Freeze who coined it ?

That would make you see that what you wrote was pure, unadulterated trash.

And YES...Freeze is right on this topic and 419 pastors. Bite me grin

I thought as much. Logical ineptitude is mostly linked to poor reading skills. My bad, bro. grin

I took you for a smart person.

I am sorry 'bout that. Cheers.

Sleep on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by adudu208(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
bride price is just a significance,the bible first ordered it,and it not only igbo that collect it,am a yoruba,we collect it. Why should she champion the removal of bride price? Is it bad?
Women are not slaves for marriage or. To toy with.
Let them toy with your daughter or sister,I hope u will like it that way.
You are no mking sense.
And on a last note,sense is very good,pls have it.
You are just a confused, pained and ignorant person.

Most of your response are just out of point. Please next time limit your interventions to matters that you comprehend, instead of displaying your shallowness.

In your delusion, you referenced the Bible as a means to support your argument that bride price is not anti-feminist as it was degreed by God. If you had taken out time to study the bible properly and not concern yourself with gossips, makeups and how to seduce the young men in your church, you would have noted that the Bible is purely anti-feminism especially the type being advocated by Chimamanda and her supporters.

Do you even think she believes in the Bible or practice the type of Christianity we have in Nigeria. That woman supports Lesbianism and Gayism which i believe your Pastor preaches against. Mr Chimamanda is a sophisticated woman who doesn't use biblical instructions to direct her inclinations. She in my opinion is just an attention seeker and must go beyond her media gymnastics by extending her struggle to Nigeria by condemning the payment of bride price for women as it is barbaric and portray the women as commodities.

The Bible regards men as superior to women and even admonishes that women should remain silent in places of worship. 1 Corinthians 14:33–35 states, “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church”.

Madam, which in your opinion is more demeaning? A mother and wife writing on her social media bio that she is a wife or the act of exchanging money for a woman under the guise of bride price?

When Mrs Clinton wrote 'wife' on personal her twitter bio, doesn't that pass as signifying she is proud of her husband and have no qualms witht it or you would rather she doesn't but it is ok to demand for a man to pay money and buy whatever it is your family will present in a list before you can be given out in marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by GeneralOjukwu: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
damosky12:

Damosky12 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
I thought as much. Logical ineptitude is mostly linked to poor reading skills. My bad, bro. grin

I took you for a smart person.

I am sorry 'bout that. Cheers.

Sleep on.

Adieu
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by mustafa006: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
After all this nonsense, She will still go home and off her pant and bra for man
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by 2016v2017: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
phayvoursky:
The fight for feminism is a lost battle. God has put the woman under the control of a MAN.

Go and argue with HIM. He's in heaven
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by somehow: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Freeze can singlehandedly conduct and foot your wedding bills. as long as he's not begging for food from you, how are these people doing better than him? will you then say Jonathan is better than Soyinka since Soyinka used to rebuke the former?
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by 2016v2017: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
phayvoursky:

Go and argue with HIM. He's in heaven
that bitch is anti Christ

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
somehow:
Freeze can singlehandedly conduct and foot your wedding bills. as long as he's not begging for food from you, how are these people doing better than him? will you then say Jonathan is better than Soyinka since Soyinka used to rebuke the former?

Do you think you're capable of commenting without insults?

If you can't, pls let's not banter words, cause you can't win it with me.

Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by tiger28: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP and leader of the Free The Sheeple Nation, Daddy Freeze has slammed Notable Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie for asking Hillary Clinton why her Twitter bio led with ‘wife’.

Freeze shared a screenshot of Barack Obama's Twitter bio which led with 'dad' and then 'husband'. He wrote;

"Dear Chimamanda, I used to be a huge fan until I read your interview with Hillary Clinton.
-
Now I’m somewhere in the vesica pisces between the enormous respect I had for the quality of your work and anger for what you are beginning to brandish.
-
Let me set the record straight, I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, so I’m not jumping in as her guardian angel. As a matter of fact, I completely disagree with most of the decisions she took while in office.
-
Besides this however, woman to woman, what Hillary has achieved, you NEVER CAN, ‘no be beans’, so you suggesting how she should be addressed is what we Yorubas call ‘Iwosi’.
-
Even Obama refers to himself as a dad first, husband second, so what’s your point exactly? Why can’t Hillary be addressed as wife first, if she so chooses?
-
Could your utterances be stemming from inadequacies you need to attend to? You might consider investigating this.
-
Now, let me warn you, there are no dividing forces greater than color, race, gender and tribe. These factors continue to ensure humanity remains segregated. This table you are shaking has vast consequences even you didn’t bargain for.
-
People have been over the last two years, urging me to preach about Jesus being black and I never have, do you know why? Because I DONT CARE ABOUT HIS COLOR, it’s irrelevant, I care about HIS MESSAGE!
-
In the same vein, I follow you simple because of your message, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENDER OR COLOR OR TRIBE. So kindly keep the focus on the message, which in my opinion is excellent.
-
Don’t mar it by demarcating yourself into a ‘gender’, unless of course you are employing this as a marketing tool, which, please be warned, has its own repercussions! ~FRZ
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/daddy-freeze-slams-chimamanda-adichie.html

"Could your utterances be stemming from inadequacies you need to attend to? You might consider investigating this" Now things are "coming to light now", this girl might be an "undercover" lesbian. Most feminist are, though the African one" mask " their lifestyle by getting married.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by somehow: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
You called this an insult? You can dish but can't receive?

Get outta the kitchen if you can't stand the heat!
kennygee:

Do you think you're capable of commenting without insults?

If you can't, pls let's not banter words, cause you can't win it with me.

Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by afroxyz: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mouth sealed
Not an utterance
When our brothers were rolling
With their heads in mud

Snubbed,
looked the other way
when soldiers tamed our anger
With dancing phytons

Not even a sneeze
When the cries of our healthy nation
Was being ruled
from the hospital bed

Why not tell stories of 1929
Who were the women of that time?
Or the female husbands of Ohafia
Who share land and property

You are a mother
But know nothing of womanhood
Another horse rider
Using a common cause
for personal glory
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
dasparrow:

You are a typical Nigerian idiot born to equally not-so-bright parents. For your Information, Chimamanda Adichie is already married and has a child. She does not live in your 3rd world shithole country Nigeria where being a glorified housemaid AKA wife and mother is all women are expected to aspire to.

Respect is earned and not automatically handed over to you on a silver platter all because you came into this world with a dick. You can only get away with your chauvinism in Nigeria. You can't get away with it in sane advanced climes. In fact, more and more people with functioning brains are realising that marriage these days are overrated.

Even in Nigeria you 3rd world idiots who don't even know what it is like to have uninterrupted power supply 24/7 have no respect for the marriage institution. That is why most of you have no problems cheating on your spouses and infecting them with all manners of diseases.

As for freeze the melanin-deficient ape, he needs to mind his business and get a life because he has none. Who cares if he respects Chimamanda or not? The international community respects her and that's what matters and not the respect of some 3rd world chauvinist primate sitting in a zoo called Nigeria in West Africa.
Thumbs up sir,You just killed me with this post.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Dulles25: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie though an exemplary African writer, totally gets its all wrong as regards feminism. Her 'pound for pound, cowrie shell for cowrie shell' type of feminism is utterly misplaced and misadvised. Feminism is all about equality of opportunities but it's neither bitter nor irrational. Feminism is not a competition between males and females. Further, taking an issue with Hillary Clinton's twitter bio is at best simplistic and at worst silly. What's wrong with Hillary describing herself first as a wife then mother before her political achievements?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:

You are just a confused, pained and ignorant person.

Most of your response are just out of point. Please next time limit your interventions to matters that you comprehend, instead of displaying your shallowness.

In your delusion, you referenced the Bible as a means to support your argument that bride price is not anti-feminist as it was degreed by God. If you had taken out time to study the bible properly and not concern yourself with gossips, makeups and how to seduce the young men in your church, you would have noted that the Bible is purely anti-feminism especially the type being advocated by Chimamanda and her supporters.

Do you even think she believes in the Bible or practice the type of Christianity we have in Nigeria. That woman supports Lesbianism and Gayism which i believe your Pastor preaches against. Mr Chimamanda is a sophisticated woman who doesn't use biblical instructions to direct her inclinations. She in my opinion is just an attention seeker and must go beyond her media gymnastics by extending her struggle to Nigeria by condemning the payment of bride price for women as it is barbaric and portray the women as commodities.

The Bible regards men as superior to women and even admonishes that women should remain silent in places of worship. 1 Corinthians 14:33–35 states, “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church”.

Madam, which in your opinion is more demeaning? A mother and wife writing on her social media bio that she is a wife or the act of exchanging money for a woman under the guise of bride price?

When Mrs Clinton wrote 'wife' on personal her twitter bio, doesn't that pass as signifying she is proud of her husband and have no qualms witht it or you would rather she doesn't but it is ok to demand for a man to pay money and buy whatever it is your family will present in a list before you can be given out in marriage?
funny enough am not a christian,am a muslim,I have knowledge of the bible bcus my both parents shared different religion. And u talking about women "silence" in church,that part was written by an over zealous Apostle Paul,it was a word out of his own knowledge. I don't have to school you about the bible bcus you no "shit" abt it. People like you read bible upside understanding.
Now tell me,when the bible said "man is superior over women nd women should be submissive"

What does it mean by that?

My dear the bible is not a text or storybook,ask questions on it semantical structure.

Enough of the quote........reflect on my signature below
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by bikaka17(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
What was really her point in all this? Because this has to be the most silliest question ever raised by a person of her standard..for crying out loud she was proud to be called a wife, she adored being a wife, to her it was like a responsibility on her and you just had to manipulate her own opinion..it will be so sad if she had to change her bio and wipe off the wife then I will totally know she wasn't even ready for the presidency
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by mbos: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
mikezuruki:
I am with freeze on this. this chimamanda is taking her feminism beyond the white people that came up with the word.

we have been seeing feminist and how they ended up

she may run mad at last if she doesnt take time

trying to be more catholic than the pope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football / Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) / Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.