Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,051 members, 7,963,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife (21983 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

see marriage analyst, you break it down for those lazy readers

hope u ve blog sha? coz na blogger I won marry
it will cost.. emotionally aswell lol
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by MYHUBBY: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

it will cost.. emotionally aswell lol

the cost shouldn't be a problem if it actually worth it and for the emotions I pledge to be supportive. hw abt dt?

u just got yourself a heart manager grin
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Lalas247(f): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

the cost shouldn't be a problem if it actually worth it and for the emotions I pledge to be supportive. hw abt dt?

u just got yourself a heart manager grin
haha
u got me laughing at this comment ... go let me not injure somebody's son biko
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

this question cn land u a ban grin
sad
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by MYHUBBY: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

haha
u got me laughing at this comment ... go let me not injure somebody's son biko

but seriously serious. I've been a fan of lalas247 right from onset

you should wonder why my temperature always drop whenever I read your post on any thread

I'm a good heart manager with 7yrs experience cool
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by Oreofepeters: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2018
sexdoll:

Totally redundant.

If I were to rewrite your statements, it will go like this:

Make sure you are ready before you get married.

A lot of people who get married are not actually ready for it.

Much simpler, isn't it?

And yes, I am a sex doll.

Do you wanna _fuck with me?

Would have loved to Bleep with you if you were human-sexdoll. Well just kidding, can you dm me? So we can chat better.
Re: My Husband Infects Me With STD; Wife by StephAmy: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
idi kwa mad o shocked

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of endtime wives do we have these days?

Women who can't stomach small challenges marriage throws their way?
How much is ordinary antibiotics that she can not quietly buy to treat herself and still live in peace with her husband?

Our grandfathers had plenty wives and concubines yet our grandmothers were both loyal and also receptive of these aides.
What happened to those good days of old?

It's so sad that women demand equality at the homefront, forgetting that they lost that right the moment their brideprice was paid for.

Nothing stops a man from keeping concubines as long as he is responsible and alive to his duties at the homefront.
Women must accept that it is in man's nature to be polygamous while a woman must forever remain committed to her husband.

"Eziokwu eh, uwa na acho ikpu"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Other Means Do We Use? / Meet The Couple Who Won N1m In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Valentine Edition / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.