Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer (41013 Views)

Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by CairoCharles: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mckandre:
heres mine grin
this is the picture that took this post to fp
If you know, you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2018
Mine

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chukxie(m): 2:39am On Apr 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Samsung Galaxy S4 is outta date... And if someone is to get an S4, it won't cost more than 60k. tongue

Funny how some people celebrate phones as though owning one was an achievement. Little wonder some people would steal, sell their bodies and cheat people just to buy a trendy phone. In the village where I'm living, a phone is primarily a tool for communication.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chukxie(m): 2:46am On Apr 30, 2018
@ Op: Nice photos. Really nice. Keep it up. I love taking photos, too - DSL and mobile phone photos. And yes, I'm a Samsung Galaxy Note fan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ejadike(m): 4:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:

Yea the camera is, but I want a better camera in line with today's camera technology. I am beginning to get interested in this mobile photography thing.

Open a thread and mention me abeg. Let me feed my eyes.
okay bro.. I'll do that.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by kyutepanda(f): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2018
does anybody else see this as awesome damn i love it.....photography my crush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by kyutepanda(f): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Ejadike:
okay bro.. I'll do that.
me too am interested biko
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Basiljoe: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2018
This is really inspiring. More grease to your elbow ksslib.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2018
chukxie:

Funny how some people celebrate phones as though owning one was an achievement. Little wonder some people would steal, sell their bodies and cheat people just to buy a trendy phone. In the village where I'm living, a phone is primarily a tool for communication.

No wonder lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Saintmary(f): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Hmm. OP, You're on to something here, this could become something big.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:
in motion
What app or software did you use in editing and blurring the background of this pic?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
chccho:

Did u read where the OP said its a samsung galaxy note 4 and not an S4 am sure u know there's a whole lot of difference. Anyways even if its a an old phone does that in anyway diminish the picture quality and the skill of this OP? I bet u a lot of ipohone 7/8 users cannot take pics this beautiful with their 300-400k phones.

So u can see its not all about money/price of the phone.
There is a whole lot more to life
You have a point though. It’s all about the skills involved, I use an iphone7plus yet I can’t take a pic this beautiful. I think the beauty of this picture lies in the final editing which I’m very curious to know
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Mckandre:
heres mine grin

Thats a Gorgeous snake!
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
BORING embarassed

THESE PHOTOS LOOKS SAD

WHY YOU NO KUKU GO SNAP SNAKE COME SHOW US SINCE YOU ARE JOBLESS undecided

dw. brainless unintellectual youth will find this boring.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

dw. brainless unintellectual youth will find this boring.

Okay sir
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2018
worworgirl:
You have a point though. It’s all about the skills involved, I use an iphone7plus yet I can’t take a pic this beautiful. I think the beauty of this picture lies in the final editing which I’m very curious to know

Truth be told the OP has got some great skill
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:
Seems you're obsessed with bugs
I think it's borne out of my obsession for tiny details in every aspect of my life. I guess it's reflecting in my pictures.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Ibime:
Ksslib so.na here you dey? Nice pics bro
Thanks... The boss himself. I troway salute.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Bede2u:
tell us how u took them. Ur camera settings and any app that aided
I am using my phone's camera default settings. Samsung Galaxy note 4 is not an ancient phone, but it's not a recent phone either, so there's not much you can drastically alter in terms of camera settings since it's kind of an old phone using today's standrads.

All I mostly do is find an angle I like, then focus my camera on the object I want to capture, then shoot. Most times I shoot shoot shoot and shoot until I get what I want. As for the app I used to add the black and white filter/contrast in the ones I mentioned, I use Snapseed..
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2018
tonididdy:

oh what is the mode to set my camera to achieve this blurry background but the subject remains sharp
I don't know about other phones, but on mine, the background blurs out once you tap(long press) and focus on the object you want to capture.

If you want to get a much more proper looking blurred background, there's a mode on my phone called 'selective focus' but I don't us it because it's too stressful. I'll have to stay still and continue pointing my camera on the object even after capturing the image.

There are apps that can give an artificial blur effect too. I recommend Snapseed. But don't expect it too look as good as camera would do the job. Nevertheless, If you're good sha, you can get a decent looking blurred effect.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
DPCHUKS1:

Cool pics....anyway
If u have passion for photography go for it.
Thanks man.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Samrocker:
Baba... Wahlahi.. If nah iyinbo land we dey.. You don
Blow!... Just get urself a website orr an insta page and paste all these there broh... ♥️
I thought about this. I have an Instagram account packing dust & cobwebs somewhere. Thanks bro.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Fantastic stuff! I hope your talent takes you far... loved your photos. Very original and awesome.
Thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2018
greggng:
Let me congratulate you in advance. You are gonna be a big name in the photography field. Remain focused
Thank you. Amen.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2018
5thElement:
You seem to be obsessed with insects and bugs and co.

Have you considered a career in taxonomy?

It is taxonomy right? The study of insects. I stand to be corrected.
Maybe if mother nature blesses me with a professional camera or one of the latest flagship mobile devices I'll consider that. Lol

It's Entomology.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2018
chccho:
U are a very very good photographer in the making..
I like your pics alot, guess what that boredom can be channelled into potential, inspiration, happiness...

I think u should buy yourself a proper canon camera and do wonders.

All the best
Thanks alot man.

A proper Canon camera na better money oh. I wish I could just walk into any Canon outlet , show them my pics and they'll invest in me with a camera. grin
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2018
blaqroy:

I will personally collect ur phone and delete this one and then give u back
grin .
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2018
navdengan99:
very soon we go hear say dis chap don blow with dis pix bcuz Samsung company likes his photo-work...........i see d future guys

Amen oo.... A samsung galaxy note 8 will strongly upgrade my ministry.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Timagex(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Nice.....get a dslr bro... U will be fine

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ejadike(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2018
kyutepanda:

me too am interested biko
I'll keep you posted and be rest assured i won't pronounce you name as senab lol grin
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:

Thanks alot man.

A proper Canon camera na better money oh. I wish I could just walk into any Canon outlet , show them my pics and they'll invest in me with a camera. grin

As long as there us a will, there are are a million ways..

There are expensive ones amd there are cheap ones too
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Toptipster:
Op... I want to give you iphone7..contact me. Great work
Thanks bro..

but wait! should I really contact you? cheesy abi u just dey pull my legs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Great Art Made With Pencil Shavings / CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price / Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.