Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,793 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jesus And The Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jesus And The Man (252 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Bernard Madoff: The Man Who Ran The World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Dies / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And The Man by donald86: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
BEHIND EVERY GREAT BUSINESS, JESUS IS BEHIND THE MAN.

I AM LOOKING FOR FINANCIERS AND INVESTORS TO RAISE N5,000,000 WITH 36% RETURN ON INVESTMENT TO DEVELOP MY MICRO-CREDIT BUSINESS IN IJEBU ODE. WE SPECIALIZED IN HELPING POOR WOMEN SET UP BUSINESS AND MANAGE THE BUSINESSES FOR THEM WHILE WE COLLECT OUR REPAYMENT BACK. IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE NORMAL MICRO-CREDIT MOST PEOPLE KNOW.

CONTACT DETAILS: mustybrow@gmail.com or 08027560717 (sms preferably).

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Dump Trucks Needed Urgently In Calabar / What Professionals Are Saying About B2B Video / Fitch Affirms Nigeria’s Kaduna State At ‘b’; Outlook Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.