Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:27 AM

Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts (54413 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2018
Nice.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by persius555(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2018
Yet we cant get to the bottom of senseless, widespread killings in the middle belt. By now, the sponsors and backers should be unravelled
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by omokab: 8:28pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:
Buhari said they don't carry guns

So.these must be OPC members

Stupid government
always use your lad. The one he's talking about are the normal fulanis we all know from the past not this useless ones full of blood. Normal fulani doesn't. carry gun from immemorial
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2018
How are they herdsmen - just because they said so; this careless narrative, where almost any weapon bearing person(s) is/are tagged herdsmen, must stop; where are the cattle they are herding?

Herdsmen driving around on the highway in a Dyna truck and Toyota Camry saloon car; haba who are we kidding?
On the other hand they have all the hallmarks of either armed bandits, rustlers or militia; but certainly not genuine cattle herders we traditionally know and recognise.

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by deolu2000(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2018
Why i believe these are herdsmen is because they have sticks, just that they added guns to control the stubborn cows.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Ikpongiton: 8:41pm On May 04, 2018
Willexmania:

My Friend wee u keep kwayet !

commend the good work of the security force first before you start to bash the government .....
undecided
there are too many mumus in this country, but the biggest one is you .
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by HtwoOw: 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
Bigoted moderators won't see this now , by the time i start these set of people back, that's when they'll come out with armored tanks to ban me for 12 months

Angelawhite:

When a herdsmen decide to rape your mother, ask them whether they are the real or fake ones
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by HtwoOw: 8:45pm On May 04, 2018
Angelawhite:

When a herdsmen decide to rape your mother, ask them whether they are the real or fake ones

lalasticlala, mynd44 and co , this is insult and wishing harm, i have not insulted anyone since i got out from 12 months ban , pretend you didn't see this , but when i reply them accordingly , bring out your Moderating power and ban me as always

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Sirjamo: 8:48pm On May 04, 2018
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to Middlebelt but they decided to go to Nasarawa , that is why they were captured ;-)
And Nassarawa is located in front belt abi

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Linzo(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2018
I hope this guys are not Fulani? Because Oga PMB say the people killing Nigerians are foreigners. If they are Nigeria Fulani then I have no comment
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Willexmania(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2018
Ikpongiton:
there are too many mumus in this country, but the biggest one is you .
Clap hands for yourself.
4 your mind you have made sense now...

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by labi1977(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2018
Trump effect ??
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by NairaMaster1(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stupid government

They have since been released my brother.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by hamer: 9:09pm On May 04, 2018
Look at the hagard looking beasts infact nothing will make me believe these fulanis are nigerians morOns
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Sagay212: 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
They will be released once their miyetti allah oga at the top makes just one phone call. Ask yourself what did they so to all the terrorist and herdsmen the areested in the past? They claimed they had repented and granted them amnesty. This govt is the most evil govt in the world. Make 2019 come make we send them comot
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by objobj: 9:16pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stupid government

He said fulani herdsmen dont carry gun.
Did you read that these are fulanis ?
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2018
Its appalling to know that some gullible people believe this thrash. Those guys don't look like Fulani herdsmen to me. This men must have been giving some dough to pull this stunt, so we assume this government has woken up. 2019 strategy.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by islandmoon: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
Have you seen the Video of GEJ's interview ??

He blamed Mali, and Libya for influx of arms and insurgents into Nigeria as the reason why Boko Haram is flourishing

Stop being a hypocrite

they are coming in with the cooperation of the northerners because you people speak the same hausa, you allow them in so they can vote for you, gave them federal job and dropping them with trailers in every states of the federation, your attempt to ran us over will fail. learners!!
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Bishopsgate(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
Please nobody should touch these guys without getting across to the Libyan embassy first.

We can't kill foreigners just like we do ourselves after all.... lol.

Please copy liar Mohammed and Adeshina poo! ����
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Tecno66: 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stupid government
Aso rock will soon order their release those that caught them will be queried.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari ban open grazing, wch day abeg and source?

HtwoOw:
Stupid commenter

Buhari said real herdsmen don't carry AK rifles

Buhari banned Open grazing just to satisfy you people

and all you can do is complain

Use your senses

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by BabaRamota1980: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to Middlebelt but they decided to go to Nasarawa , that is why they were captured ;-)

Nasarawa na SE?
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
Op the guard brigade in keffi is 177 not 117, I am certain about this.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
Very Deadly squad o
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by authority2006(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to non Hausa dominated Middlebelt states but they decided to go to Nasarawa dominated by Hausa, that is why they were captured wink

Nothing can ever satisfy or impress you people. And if there is any attack tomorrow, you won't let the social media rest with your pathetic ranting.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by henroe2k2(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari will not be happy with this.... He says they only walk around with sticks, not guns..
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Alanzazani: 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
After trump spoke against the army's lackadaisical attidue to the killings, we can now see them doing their job of securing this country. Mad men. It had to take an American president to call our president to order.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by nduchucks: 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
Mufasa27:

Every thug, foreign mercenary, hired killer, ISIS operative, Al Quaeda fanatic, Boko Haram operative, is now called a herdsman by ignorant and biased goons. SMH

Hope the grammer is clear to you now.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by darqly(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
Look like Libyans to me. I wonder how the soldiers were able to communicate with them.... angry
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
viceddy95:
Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check-Points

The Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army yesterday paraded 36 armed herdsmen who were intercepted by troops of the 117 Guards Battalion Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road on Sunday.
Another group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the Abuja airport.

The 36 herdsmen were arrested by troops at the Keffi check point at about 4:30 pm Sunday in a Diana Truck and a Toyota Camry Salon car, the spokesman of the brigade, Captain Bashir Jajira, told newsmen yesterday.

He said during interrogation by troops at the check point, they said they were going to Nasarawa LGA of Nasarawa State. Jajira said after a thorough check of the vehicles, the troops discovered one pump action gun, 19 cartridges of dane guns, 118 cartridges of ammo, 28 cutlasses, three jack-knives, 14 sticks, seven torches, assorted charms and hard drugs.

He also said the other group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the airport in the Gwagwalada area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
He said items recovered from them include 26 cartridge dane guns and 49 cutlasses and knives. Jajira added that all the suspects claimed to be on the lookout for cattle rustlers who stole their cows. Captain Jajira said the suspects would be handed over to the police for further investigation.

The Commander, Guards Brigade, Brigadier General Musa Yusuf, told newsmen that the arrests showed the determination of the brigade to rid the Federal Capital Territory of any criminal activity.

Daily Trust.

Kill them n upload their dead body, let's be sure.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Buffalowings3(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
Stupid commenter

Buhari said real herdsmen don't carry AK rifles

Buhari banned Open grazing just to satisfy you people

and all you can do is complain

Use your senses

Banned open gfazing.

When
Please stop spewing trash and lies like your mentor
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Buffalowings3(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Buhari ban open grazing, wch day abeg and source?

The guy dey craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.