Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,054 members, 7,963,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:44 AM

Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? (3264 Views)

The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by Lot13(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2018
The North is obviously holding the Yorubas down especially during the military era when mediocrity in governance was at its peak, but are gradually making their way out of the contraption.

The North largely, and the Igbos are contributors to factors holding Igbos down and for them to move on, they need to be true to this fact.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by PenlsCaP: 7:19pm On May 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Someone trying to swallow his disgusting vomit.
I ll be proud to be a yoruba.they are very accommodatin.
We never give you the chance talk nonsense in our land. We always handle you perfectly and leave you calling UN , USA and ICC

Shut up afonja!!
coward afonja accept who u are grin
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by balosunky(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2018
grin
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by PenlsCaP: 7:19pm On May 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

U tell me
Yep i think u are grin
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by papoudaupolos: 7:24pm On May 05, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Shut up afonja!!
coward afonja accept who u are grin
I'm making someone mad today. I'm sure u ll also be shouting afonja in your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by papoudaupolos: 7:24pm On May 05, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Yep i think u are grin
So call police

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by Bede2u(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
Strikethem:

[/s]Pained igboman, the op even fumble for mentioning igbo to contaminate Yoruba name. Who doesn't know you people the perpetual slave of the shithole. Yoruba deported you back to your region, you wailed n come back, they gave you notice in the north, you went to ICC. That is a trait of typical slave.
u really believe this shiit u just typed...or u were just angry at the person u quoted?
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by PenlsCaP: 7:45pm On May 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

So call police

Abobaku doesn't need a police to meet
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by PenlsCaP: 7:47pm On May 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I'm making someone mad today. I'm sure u ll also be shouting afonja in your sleep.

Ain't gat no Tyme for a coward. Bro grin
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by Kingspin(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2018
A Fulani Muslims don't care about develop. What they care about is killing and sharia Nigeria. They are dead already. Useless fellows.
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by papoudaupolos: 8:23pm On May 05, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Ain't gat no Tyme for a coward. Bro grin
Don't tuck your tail and run, you have all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by Reelectbuhari: 10:55pm On May 05, 2018
Strikethem:
[[s]quote author=Reelectbuhari post=67284234]

adding yoruba there is utter rubbish,.....

pls op remove yoruba so that this thread will be productive.....

a slave is already been held down so I don't know what u mean by holding yoruba down....coz dey are already down....

Igbos are the ones been held down in this country[/s]Pained igboman, the op even fumble for mentioning igbo to contaminate Yoruba name. Who doesn't know you people the perpetual slave of the shithole. Yoruba deported you back to your region, you wailed n come back, they gave you notice in the north, you went to ICC. That is a trait of typical slave.

mtcheew

I even thought somebody commented.
Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by Strikethem: 8:26am On May 06, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

mtcheew

I even thought somebody commented.
Yeah, only knew pig commented, shame on the op for comparing pigs with we humans.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? by Strikethem: 8:29am On May 06, 2018
Bede2u:
u really believe this shiit u just typed...or u were just angry at the person u quoted?
Let go ask fashola and ICC. We still have the record of your wailing when you were deported. The op shouldn't have compare us humans to you pigs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Steadily Sweeping Rivers State As They Make Intelligent Inroads. / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / PDP Governorship Candidate In Rivers state Campaign With Peter Obi(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.