Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,813 members, 7,962,629 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Check Out The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video (504 Views)

See What Tachas Brother Wore In This New Photoshoot / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / See The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video 'Ashes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video by liltee123(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2018
Legendary singer, Celine Dion, who has been off the scene for some time released her music video ‘Ashes’ (from the Deadpool 2 motion picture soundtrack) on Thursday and stunned fans with her luxury look.

In the music video, the 50-year-old singer accessorized her neck with Harry Kotlar Cushion Diamond Riviera Necklace and a cushion diamond drop, totaling 182 carats and retailing for $25,000,000, according to reports.

While on her ring finger,  is a matching diamond Harry Kotlar cushion ring which she paired with stunning Maxior chandelier earrings.

Celine who rocked a floor-length gown completed her look with smokey eye makeup and soft waves in her hair

See photos below;

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/check-out-the-25million-worth-of-diamonds-celine-dion-wore-in-new-music-video-ashes/

Re: Check Out The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video by Thaheer(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Check Out The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video by lat1tudeo4: 1:26pm On May 05, 2018
Celine
You reminded me of those powerful lyrics

There were moments of golds and there were flashes of light
There were things I'd never do again but theb they always seems right.
There were nights of endless pleasures

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $25million Worth Of Diamonds Celine Dion Wore In New Music Video by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 05, 2018
25 million dollar?

This is the same thing i will buy for ishilove if she can accept my proposal of being my Sugar wife..
I love my ladies bbw..

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Tried To Look Like Beyonce In This Dress… Did She Kill It Or Nah?! / 'baba, No Use Your Irrelevance Stain Me', Sarz Slams K-solo Over Headies / G.O.A.T !! 9ice Covers Taylor Live Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.