Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Need A Flat, Apartment Or Boys-quaters - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Flat, Apartment Or Boys-quaters (460 Views)

A 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Sitting Rooms And 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters In Abuja / Can I Build A Nice 4 Or 5 Bedroom Duplex With 6m With 2 Bedroom Boys Quaters? / Re: I Need A Rough Estimate On Plumbing For A 3 Bdrms Boys Quaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Flat, Apartment Or Boys-quaters by Skimmpy: 12:10am On May 24, 2010
Hi people,
I urgently need a place as I just started work on the island(not so early though-a year) and I need to get a place close to work. Ideally I want a place in VI,Oniru or Lekki pahse one maybe up to the third round about but not Jakande side.
What I need is preferably a two room place with parlour, but I could do with a nice bq (one room and parlour) and also three if the price is in my budget.
I understand this might not be in an estate but I need it to be close to the road and the road to the place be tarred.(one day I will buy car-no be so??)
Kindly reply soonest guys and ladies as it is a see,like and pay situation.
Budget is 450k and one year.
Give me a private shout with davidchike@rocketmail.com

Uzo

(1) (Reply)

1/2 Plot Of Land For Sale / Need Office For Lease / Best Offer So Far A Genuine Land For Sale At Liasu Idimu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.