Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,101 members, 7,963,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

This Is Serious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Serious (973 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious by maz2366: 10:53am On May 24, 2010
I
Re: This Is Serious by aryan072: 12:51pm On May 24, 2010
just say him to do exercise ,
Re: This Is Serious by queeneve: 1:01pm On May 24, 2010
He used you, I guess he got what he wanted, Sorry that you had to experience that,

You have to make a decision if you want to divorce him or not, however if you guys haven't performed
as MARRIED COUPLES, then you are in seperation mode which means you do not have to wait for six months or
a year to file for divorce. If he committed adultery then you have biblical grounds for divorce if you are into
the religion, however, if you are not and he has not perform his duties then you need to find out what the
courts in UK say that you must do in order to file, I would file for divorce based on your situation if you are being
truthful because five years is a long time to be MARRIED AND ALONE,

I am for people staying married, but in your case, YOU NEVER GOT TO HAVE A MARRIAGE LIFE. SAD.
Re: This Is Serious by Spyker: 3:56pm On May 24, 2010
Are you are Nigerian but Uk Citizen? Did you date before you got married? What was his stance economically?
Was he in any relationship before you met him and is he in anyone now? How often does he communicate
Your post sounds very serious but i think you need to give us info so that we can advise you accordingly. I don't want to give you a bad advise because this is your first post and it will not be proper to get wrong info here as welcome gift.
So until we get full details of your relationship with your husband , i cannot give a sincere and proper advice.
Re: This Is Serious by maz2366: 7:53pm On May 24, 2010
B
Re: This Is Serious by xxcarolxx(f): 8:05pm On May 24, 2010
I think there is something a foot. You say you married him in 9ja, why dont you plan a surprise visit to him. In the meantime do not give him any more money. But to me that is not married life.
Re: This Is Serious by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2010
Re: This Is Serious by Sissy3(f): 11:36pm On May 24, 2010
he is already married in Nigeria.

His wanting to come over now maybe as a result of him breaking up with his wife or things not going to well financially for him and he wants to come over and fish for himself.

i agree
Re: This Is Serious by Outstrip(f): 3:21am On May 25, 2010
What kind of wedding did you do in Nigeria? Court or traditional
Re: This Is Serious by johndavid1(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2010
Outstrip:

What kind of wedding did you do in Nigeria? Court or traditional
great question
Re: This Is Serious by Busybody2(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2010
My deduction is that your husband is already married to someone else hence reason he couldn't come over on spousal visa to satisfy the 26 months residency requirement of LTR, so instead he is rather going down the other route of spending 4 years outside the Country, and with your marriage approaching its 4th year, he has to worm his way back into your life in order to get his stay hence his "i am a changed man speech", after which its the back of his head you would be seeing again. . .

Of course i could be wrong cool
Re: This Is Serious by maz2366: 11:00am On May 25, 2010
R
Re: This Is Serious by Zimex: 1:48pm On May 25, 2010
You have been scammed. Simple!. I'm just amazed that it took you 5 years to realize this.
Re: This Is Serious by kieryn(f): 4:13am On May 28, 2010
It time to move on . If not he will use you until you have no more self respect and make youfeel worthless. It time that you accept that he will never change. If he did not do it year one he would not do it year seven. Count your loses move forward and make new beginnings. You deserve much better than all this nonsense.
Re: This Is Serious by sayso: 9:24am On May 28, 2010
staying is a choice you know,build on it.Sometimes the road to success is always difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 19 Years / Childhood Pranks And Adventure: Your Story. / What Can I Get For Her!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.