Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1904669 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (4453) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, who is arguing this? Obviously, they have met a lot of recent

But we are telling you a better part of those in that place attended an event that turned to a super spreader.

You agued this, when he said the Dems have appeared in the committee 21 times you asked since When?
When I gave you the logs you turn around and ask "who is arguing this?"
This clearly shows you don't have a spine when it comes to arguments or debates. When you are boxed into a corner with facts you will play the "who is arguing this" card.
You only go with the crowd, you are not your own man.

I want to believe you are still young and in your 20s if not, you are a man that is easily pushed around.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

They have actually done that various times.

It is America, what do you expect.

They do not represent America. They are very tiny minority in America but they are very vocal and the present brothers unlike the brothers in Jim Crow era are not afraid of them. 2nd Amendment applies to all law abiding tax paying Americans.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Is anyone seeing the high turnout in Texas this morning.
Some people came very early to vote in their voting locations.

Wow the enthusiasm in Texas is good cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
He didn't at first, he rejected it when Americans starts calling him Taliban Trump. It was the pressure of Americans that makes him say he doesn't want their endorsement.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Seems Trump rejected the Taliban endorsement.

US forces dropped shiit over them yesterday in Afghanistan.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
They do not represent America. They are very tiny minority in America but they are very vocal and the present brothers unlike the brothers in Jim Crow era are not afraid of them. 2nd Amendment applies to all law abiding tax paying Americans.
Good morning mr.

I was on twitter and saw the massive lines in Texas this morning it is amazing how democratic counties there are recording high turnout.
People came very early to vote.
This election will be historic

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:
Pop Quiz - how come there was no DNA test on Osama Bin Laden's body, but there was a DNA test for Saddam Hussein?
How about Trump submit his DNA for the rape case against him.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford1:

Abi E Jean Carroll is waiting grin grin even the SDNY dey wait.
Americans better flush out that demagogue in three weeks grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Is anyone seeing the high turnout in Texas this morning.
Some people came very early to vote in their voting locations.

Wow the enthusiasm in Texas is good cool
You can't believe the kind of excitement people have in voting out this plague. You have to be in mainland America to see how hated Trump is.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:
It's so insane to think people going to the polling Centres to line up and cast votes at 3 am are happy with the present administration

lmao. Landslide trump2020

clowns grin grin grin
It shows how desperate they are to get rid of the orangutan in the white house.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Good morning mr.

I was on twitter and saw the massive lines in Texas this morning it is amazing how democratic counties there are recording high turnout.
People came very early to vote.
This election will be historic
It is the norm in over 30 States now. My brother was telling me he waited with his family for almost 3 hrs to vote out the racist. He lives in Marietta, Georgia and that's a State Biden could flip.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Seems Trump rejected the Taliban endorsement.

US forces dropped shiit over them yesterday in Afghanistan.

grin grin grin

The other day Basilico was justifying the endorsement saying it was an opportunity to make peace with the Taliban and bring the troops home. He also said it wasn't really an endorsement. Only for Trump admin to reject the "endorsement" a few days later.

You see how confused trumptards are. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
It is the norm in over 30 States now. My brother was telling me he waited with his family for almost 3 hrs to vote out the racist. He lives in Marietta, Georgia and that's a State Biden could flip.
My cousin and his other flatmates also waited for just under 3 hours in Georgia to cast their votes for Biden. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Yep especially with the increasing black turnout there
Even though the voting hours are long I am glad people are determined to vote despite GOP voter suppression tactics.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford1:
Lmao this is a killer come back

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yep especially with the increasing black turnout there
Even though the voting hours are long I am glad people are determined to vote despite GOP voter suppression tactics.
Absolutely, imagine living in America being black or hispanic with a self admitted Nazi loving President who was retweeting white power salutes and the same nazi was hailing his compatriots in Charlotsville shouting Jews will not replace us in our land. Trump is the worst kind of racist and his days are numbered courtesy of yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans who are tired of his bigotry, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, pathological lies and buffoonery.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford1:

My cousin and his other flatmates also waited for just under 3 hours in Georgia to cast their votes for Biden. cheesy
Yep, a friend was telling me it's like that in Arizona now. This Cockwomble in the White House is done. His Coons and Cultists will be hushed permanently in three weeks.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, who is arguing this? Obviously, they have met a lot of recent

But we are telling you a better part of those in that place attended an event that turned to a super spreader.

The hypocrites you support attended in person hoping maybe they can favour a corporation whose stock will rise of they pass a positive regulation that increases the stock value invested in.
When they heard the 'menu' was ACB nomination they got jittery over corona.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

The hypocrites you support attended in person hoping maybe they can favour a corporation whose stock will rise of they pass a positive regulation that increases the stock value invested in.
When they heard the 'menu' was ACB nomination they got jittery over corona.

As stupid as you are we keep telling you that Moscow Mitch said no zoom calls earlier, he just changed the rules

Come on open your head.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:

You agued this, when he said the Dems have appeared in the committee 21 times you asked since When?
When I gave you the logs you turn around and ask "who is arguing this?"
This clearly shows you don't have a spine when it comes to arguments or debates. When you are boxed into a corner with facts you will play the "who is arguing this" card.
You only go with the crowd, you are not your own man.

I want to believe you are still young and in your 20s if not, you are a man that is easily pushed around.

You must be insane, I asked you a question about them meeting since Lindsey refused to take the test, or since when they went for the superspreader or you don't know the use of question marks?

Obviously, the Senate have met in the last 3 months

what exactly is your point

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
lolz, how did Obama get in this thread?

but anyway, u see how winners roll with winners.

i'd have to look it up but i think Bron skipped the team championship visit to the white house back in 2016. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
sanpipita:

Lmao this is a killer come back

She claims she has Trump DNA. which could have been swabbed from a water glass.
Contrast that to Clinton. He denied he ever had sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky. She had his DNA in a blue dress she was adviced to preserve by Linda Tripp.
The blue dress surfaced in a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and pointing a FY finger at the painter while wearing red shoes( really??).
In Jeffrey Epstein home in NY. Virginia Guffyole saw it. Here is a photo of that blue dress that is very similar to Hillary's.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

Contrast that to Clinton. He denied he ever had sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky. She had his DNA in a blue dress she was adviced to preserve by Linda Tripp.
The blue dress surfaced in a painting of Clinton wearing a blue dress and pointing a FY finger at the painter while wearing red shoes( really??).
In Jeffrey Epstein home in NY. Virginia Guffyole saw it. Here is a photo of that blue dress that is very similar to Hillary's.

Lmao, she doesn't claim to have his DNA, she does have it on the cloth she wore that night, which mr trump is currently blocking in court, that aside yes Clinton perjured himself by denying he had a relationship with her, which Republicans took a pound of flesh out of for, but have you ever heard of an imaginative painting? This painting proves nothing.

Clinton wasn't impeached because he cheated, he was impeached because he lied under oath.

Now should we dive into how many times mr trump has either paid off a victim, or plead the fifth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

The blue dress surfaced in a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and pointing a FY finger at the painter while wearing red shoes( really??).
Don't vote for Clinton on the 3rd of November.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, she doesn't claim to have his DNA, she does have it on the cloth she wore that night, which mr trump is currently blocking in court, that aside yes Clinton perjured himself by denying he had a relationship with her, which Republicans took a pound of flesh out of for, but have you ever heard of an imaginative painting? This painting proves nothing.

Clinton wasn't impeached because he cheated, he was impeached because he lied under oath.

Now should we dive into how many times me trump has either paid off a victim, or plead the fifth.

Only one factual from you. Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury and to the world about his relationship with 21 year old Monica. You should watch her TedX presentation here about how that witch Hillary and media hounded her for falling for a President who desecrated the oval office. The DNA on that blue dress was from his unmentionables. He carries his own cross Not a republican witchhunt that Trump has gone through. That woman wanting his DNA could have collected his DNA from a Mike Tyson bout in Atlanta . But Bills was from his ....
Like so many Bill victims Monica Lewinsky was hounded by the witch. Ken Starr was on a get Bill train too, he was investigating a different matter all together and ended up doing an impeachment charge while Republicans were also baying for Bills blood.
When Trump says Drain the swamp , he means clean DC corruption which Pelosi will use to get rid of Joe Bidens husband in no time, she has formed a commission to remove a president based on the 25th Amendment.
Here is Monica Lewinsky TedX talk .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_8y0WLm78U

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford1:

Stick to the subject, dont be a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZooOga:
lolz, how did Obama get in this thread?

but anyway, u see how winners roll with winners.

i'd have to look it up but i think Bron skipped the team championship visit to the white house back in 2016. grin

King James wins a yuge title.
Had he met defensive point guards in the eighties,n nineties he would not be ranking as the GOAT he might claim soon. Reserved for MJ.
Nowadays there is a lot of let em try the big three instead of hounding defensively and steals
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

Only one factual from you. Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury and to the world about his relationship with 21 year old Monica. You should watch her TedX presentation here about how that witch Hillary and media hounded her for falling for a President who desecrated the oval office. The DNA on that blue dress was from his unmentionables. He carries his own cross Not a republican witchhunt that Trump has gone through. That woman wanting his DNA could have collected his DNA from a Mike Tyson bout in Atlanta . But Bills was from his ....
Like so many Bill victims Monica Lewinsky was hounded by the witch. Ken Starr was on a get Bill train too, he was investigating a different matter all together and ended up doing an impeachment charge while Republicans were also baying for Bills blood.
When Trump says Drain the swamp , he means clean DC corruption which Pelosi will use to get rid of Joe Bidens husband in no time, she has formed a commission to remove a president based on the 25th Amendment.
Here is Monica Lewinsky TedX talk .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_8y0WLm78U

All these talks all still fall on morality, and the point is morality doesn't govern a country

In as much as you can claim Clinton lied on the stand, he has been the best president in the last 50 years with only Reagan coming close. Simple, look at the numbers, come on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Trump Receives His 4th Nobel Peace Prize nomination — This Time For His Work in Ending the Era of Endless Wars

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/trump-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-4th-time-work-ending-era-endless-wars/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
feedthenation:

Nothing is stopping Amy Barrett confirmation as SCJ --- at least the GOP will be known to have put into jeopardy the health and economy of Americans for the Supreme Court
We don't care cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yeah antifa is the problem, but people made plans for the kidnap of two Democratic governors and these people support a particular man.

but it is antifa that is the problem, antifa that trumps own appointed fbi director said it's an idea like I have always claimed, it's an idea. Check notes

Trump tweeted liberate Virginia too

Remember when I said he tweets too much.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
itchie:

We don't care cheesy

Who are you?

Baba talk the we don't care like they know him grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (4453) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.