Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1901521 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Anderson Cooper just called Trump an Obese Turtle. Rofl!

The president's lead is about to evaporate in Georgia. A.P and Fox might call the election for Biden, sef.

I already said that Trump will he dropped by the RNC like a used sanitary pad when he loses.

His lies won't save him. Even if his lawyers win the Pennsylvania case at the Scotus, allowing Trump to pick the state, Biden will still win the election; he doesn't need Pennsylvania.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:16am On Nov 06, 2020
---Someone in the press area should have done this to Trump during his press briefing---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol he is pressed, his lead in Georgia is now down to 3500k
His voice. You could tell he has been shouting all day. He can't believe what's happening to him. He is used to getting everything given to him, and it feels like a bad bad dream to him. I hope they have security and medical teams watching over him. He might harm himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2020
That was a pathetic speech by Trump. Bleep that orange slowpoke.
I've mostly been indifferent to the guy but nah...this guy is a fool!!
BIDEN MUST WIN!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Almajirihunter(m): 1:19am On Nov 06, 2020
Why did Democrat’s not rig for the senate polls and even lost some sits in the congress?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

Don't mind. Alot of his republican elected judges have been throwing out all his appeal to stop counting. He would keep losing anywhere he takes the cases to. grin

I like him to keep talking and tweeting. There's no Bill Barr this time to obfuscate any conclusions. All his words and tweets are all the counter-evidence required in court.

He's saying it is fraudulent in PA and GA but in Arizona -where he's seen a chance is back in play - it is not fraudulent, and the late counting should continue there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2020
edi287:
That was a pathetic speech by Trump. Bleep that orange slowpoke.
I've mostly been indifferent to the guy but nah...this guy is a fool!!
BIDEN MUST WIN!!!

If Democrats wanted to rig, wouldn't they have rigged the Senate and House elections too? Lol.

Trump loves to take all the credit, but never the blame. He also loves to play victim. Even though he's the president of the most powerful country in the world, he still loves claiming that stronger interests are trying to bring him down.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Almajirihunter:
If I heard right Trump said Georgia was run by Dems.....I thought their Gov is Republican. Man looked tired

You heard wrong, Georgia is a Republican state, these guys know the rules thats why they ignore Trump

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

His voice. You could tell he has been shouting all day. He can't believe what's happening to him. He is used to getting everything given to him, and it feels like a bad bad dream to him. I hope they have security and medical teams watching over him. He might harm himself.

---Anderson of CNN calling Trump an 'obese turtle'--- cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump’s lead in Georgia is now down to 3,600 votes

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Nateevs2:

I like him to keep talking and tweeting. There's no Bill Barr this time to obfuscate any conclusions. All his words and tweets are all the counter-evidence required in court.

He's saying it is fraudulent in PA and GA but in Arizona, where he's seen is back in play, is not fraudulent and the late voting should continue there.
I don't even see him taking Arizona.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2020
feedthenation:

---Anderson of CNN calling Trump an 'obese turtle'--- cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

I don't even see him taking Arizona.

Not that I do either. Just seeing that right at this moment, when a state is going in his favour, he specifically omits it from his list of fraudulent places.

If AZ is called for Biden this night, he will tweet that the fraud finally caught up with Arizona, and Mr Ishawuru will gbana je. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Almajirihunter(m): 1:27am On Nov 06, 2020
sanpipita:

You heard wrong, Georgia is a Republican state, these guys know the rules thats why they ignore Trump

You don’t get me, he actually said Georgia is been run by Democrats I heard it.....seems he’s the one who actually has dementia cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Almajirihunter:

You don’t get me, he actually said Georgia is been run by Democrats I heard it.....seems he’s the one who actually has dementia cheesy

Lol well we will soon trend dementia Don.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Nateevs2:

Not that I do either. Just seeing that right at this moment, when a state is going in his favour, he specifically omits it from his list of fraudulent places.

If AZ is called for Biden this night, he will tweet that the fraud finally caught up with Arizona, and Mr Ishawuru will gbana je. grin grin grin
He is a toddler. Throwing a tantrum in a conference that was watched the world over. grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Almajirihunter:

He did say it was run by Democrats.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2020
N2B2:

If Democrats wanted to rig, wouldn't they have rigged the Senate and House elections too? Lol.

Trump loves to take all the credit, but never the blame. He also loves to play victim. Even though he's the president of the most powerful country in the world, he still loves claiming that stronger interests are trying to bring him down.
The guy is a fucking dingbat! The people who believe him are even dumber sorry to say.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2020
18k votes to count in Georgia

Biden needs to win 12k of these votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2020
UPDATE: Joe Biden needs to win 59.6% of the remaining 18,936 ballots to be counted in GA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 06, 2020
N2B2:
Anderson Cooper just called Trump an Obese Turtle. Rofl!

The president's lead is about to evaporate in Georgia. A.P and Fox might call the election for Biden, sef.

I already said that Trump will he dropped by the RNC like a used sanitary pad when he loses.

His lies won't save him. Even if his lawyers win the Pennsylvania case at the Scotus, allowing Trump to pick the state, Biden will still win the election; he doesn't need Pennsylvania.

Cooper is wicked

He should be arrested

How did he guess so right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Americans really need to get rid of electoral college bullshit or they will keep having whack candidates like bush and trump every other election year.

And they will keép gettiñg more divided if they can't have a presidential candidate that can truly appeal to republican and Democrats alike to find à common ground instead of just relying on few states to win election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

He is a toddler. Throwing a tantrum in a conference that was watched the world over. grin

That dude is an illiterate.

The fact that English is his first language is why people cant detect. Even the English he spews is substandard

He lacks every basic quality to address him as an educated thing.

Can you imagine! POTUS sounding like Naira Marley

No etiquette or composure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump specifically calling out black cities for fraud, even in his final moments he is still dog whistling racist narratives.

https://twitter.com/HariSevugan/status/1324506171542306823?p=v

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:44am On Nov 06, 2020
feedthenation:
UPDATE: Joe Biden needs to win 59.6% of the remaining 18,936 ballots to be counted in GA
That's around 11,285.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 06, 2020
sanpipita:
Trump specifically calling out black cities for fraud, even in his final moments he is still dog whistling racist narratives.

https://twitter.com/HariSevugan/status/1324506171542306823?p=v

Ignore the turd

The plan is to cause chaos and unrest, and it has failed already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Lead in GA now down to 3468.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2020
sanpipita:
Eric Trump is attacking GOP saying they are not defending Trump enough
They have done Trump what we call Coupé Decalé grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Nateevs2:
Lead in GA now down to 3468.
Very nice

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:59am On Nov 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2020
America,what have you done to yourself?A Dictator is in the White House.Who ever ever thought in modern times you will see a Dictator in broad daylight

What a Pity!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 2:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Almajirihunter:
Why did Democrat’s not rig for the senate polls and even lost some sits in the congress?
Trumpies are obtuse and incapable of critical thinking. This guy puts it best

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.