Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1902937 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
wirinet:

Against nature.

Even hard core conservatives, reverend fathers (including popes), Pastors/G.Os/evangelists find in impossible to zip up. They just hide and cover it until they are exposed. Some conservatives don't even bother to their zips anymore as it is always open ready for action, e.g. Elon musk. Even conservative God, Donald Trump boasts of "grabbing dem by the pussy" and pay prostitutes to keep quiet.

They always end up getting exposed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
A Federal judge has cleared the way for a wrongful death lawsuit to proceed against Kyle Rittenhouse from the father of one of his victims.

Can’t wait to see civil judgements stacked like dominoes against this little punk.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
wirinet:

I as a liberal don't support them. I have nothing against them, but I don't support them. They should keep their sex lives and preference to themselves and don't need to advertise it in our faces.
I am liberal too I am indifferent towards them.
What I sha know is that transwomen are not women and nobody should be deceiving them that they are women.
It does not make me transphobic I stand with J.K. Rowling.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

I am liberal too I am indifferent towards them.
What I sha know is that transwomen are not women and nobody should be deceiving them that they are women.
It does not make me transphobic I stand with J.K. Rowling.

ya ah get tha sense for ah 10 seconds ina ya life grin kikikikikiki fake ah lawyer. 1stgeneration kikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
SlyFoxxEternal:

My personal view is that Nigerians do not have any political ideology. They vote along ethnic and religious lines or anywhere belle face.
Agreed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No one around me uses it either. Other black people are being groomed to do the job of racists and it’s working.

I assume you dont listen to hip-hop music too so you can avoid the word
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
SlyFoxxEternal:

Exactly. That’s what I said. He was highly celebrated on the left before he shocked them and ran for president as a republican. That’s why I believe part of the irrational hatred they have for the man is out of a sense of betrayal. They thought he was one of them lol.

This man was on every liberal talk show and late night comedy show. CNN, morning Joe and all these TV talking heads that pretend they hate him today gave him over 1 billion dollars worth of free publicity during the Republican primary of 2016 and basically helped make him president. During his presidency they realized there is a big anti-Trump market that will click, buy or subscribe to any publication with negative news about him to feed their Trump derangement so they decided to cash in on that. Watch Michelle Wolff of all people explain it perfectly in the video below. The grift is still going on today even after 2 years of him leaving office.

Anyone who calls Trump a conservative because “he said he is a conservative” doesn’t know what they are talking about at all. He is just a shrewd politician who understood the fears of Americans and played to them. In other words; a populist like you rightly said. It’s not his fault that most common sense policies and solutions align with conservatism. When he discovered that 30% of Americans were die hard fans of him and the things he was saying politically, he decided to stay extremely loyal to that political base.

That’s what I like about the man. Whatever his personal convictions may be, he was loyal to the base that gave him power and he never forgot them while in office. He fought tooth and nail to ensure he fulfilled the promises he made to them on the campaign trail even to his own political detriment at times. You don’t see that kind of loyalty to hardcore conservatives from other republicans and that’s why Trump remains popular in the party till today. They have not had any president be this loyal to their interests and concerns since Ronald Reagan.

But the truth is that Trump does not have any real conservative convictions personally. He simply governed as a conservative because the base he was loyal to was mostly conservative..so he was doing whatever they wanted him to do. As simple as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4R_p-qG0wQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No one around me uses it either. Other black people are being groomed to do the job of racists and it’s working.

raumdeuter:

Ya prablems Isa comprehensions Fresh ofu da boat donkey

Olodo

Kikikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
benalvino3:
When MTG was removed no one says anything. They all shout MAGA this and that. Q this and that. When we have Racist over here who sees color in everything complain, it makes me wonder if they realise they themselves are racist.

MTG an anti semite was removed from committee by Democrats in the house,
Ilhan an anti-semite was removed from committee by republicans in the house

So why the selective outrage

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Olodo .

Kikikikikikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

You just brought a basketball to a baseball diamond.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
jimetagambo:

Ya prablems Isa comprehensions Fresh ofu da boat donkey

Olodo

Kikikikikikiki

raumdeuter:

ya isa fresh ofu tha ah boat pig kikikikikikiki ya apparent donkey ye

ya isa have tha comprehension issue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
jimetagambo:

Olodo .

Kikikikikikiki

Very regular Americans commit adultery with Tantric Sex Gurus that look like unemployed superheroes? Whoa. MGT is delusional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
uglymods:

ya isa fresh ofu tha ah boat pig kikikikikikiki ya apparent donkey ye

ya isa have tha comprehension issue.
Ya we ah knows da freshi ofu da boat donkey Isa apparent olodo

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You just brought a basketball to a baseball diamond.

ya ah fake ah American kikikiki ya ah nairaland prastatooth.

nat ah one arounds ah ya uses tha word. he isa say okay, ya can only ah avoid tha word if ya isa not ah expose to ah hip ah pop ya smelly poose poose donkey ye.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Very regular Americans commit adultery with Tantric Sex Gurus that look like unemployed superheroes? Whoa. MGT is delusional.
Kikikikikikiki

Conserfatife values

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
jimetagambo:

Kikikikikikiki

ya pa and ah ya work ina Costco, ya pa isa chief janitor, ya isa apprentice kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
jimetagambo my donkey ye. i sculped ah ya. ya isa like ah me ah now. ya isa talku like ah me ye. kikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
jimetagambo:

Kikikikikikiki

Ah, you see ancestor Bola being troublesome again using his alternate moniker just as I see. He loves coming for women after you guys burn him with insults and troll him back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman1: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Trump last night was asked how he would end the war in Ukraine: “It can be negotiated within 24 hours. You have to get them both in a room. And there are things you can say to them, which I WON'T reveal now, which will guarantee that this war will end immediately.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman1: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist, and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel.

Laura Loomer posts:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman1: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Andrew Clyde that once claimed the J6 rioters were Ordinary Tourist Visitors proudly explains how he owned the libs by passing out AR-15 pins in the House this week.

Picture 1: Frightened Clyde being protected by law enforcement on J6.

Picture 2: Screenshot from the video he made claiming he owned the Libs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

One is a Republican that's why.

edit: the other is black, a Muslim, and a democrat.

she gets points for being black and a Muslim. She would have gotten 0 points for being a Christian.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
SlyFoxxEternal:

Just wow. The powers that be are out to get this this man at all costs. Damn the evidence. This is the kind of tyrannical behavior that the evil and morally bankrupt liberal lackeys on this thread like and celebrate as long as the person is their political or ideological enemy.

Nazi-style is what you are seeing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Andrew Clyde that once claimed the J6 rioters were Ordinary Tourist Visitors proudly explains how he owned the libs by passing out AR-15 pins in the House this week.

Picture 1: Frightened Clyde being protected by law enforcement on J6.

Picture 2: Screenshot from the video he made claiming he owned the Libs.
The hypocrisy is loud.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Trump last night was asked how he would end the war in Ukraine: “It can be negotiated within 24 hours. You have to get them both in a room. And there are things you can say to them, which I WON'T reveal now, which will guarantee that this war will end immediately.”
Elect me and I will save you by revealing the big secret.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Going by their personal lives and personal beliefs

Biden even Obama is probably more conservative than Trump. Biden Obama Clinton had a church they identified with, Trump probably spends Sundays recovering from Saturday's hangovers. He was basically an enjoyment man. But he wanted to win a ticket under the Republican party and has to say anything to win

I remember in the 90s to mid 2000s. Trump was the darling of the liberal media, He often appeared on WWE, Rap lyrics even host a beauty pageant

He was a showbiz man. Trump that was interviewed and said "Avoiding HIV in Manhattan in the 70s was the equivalent of his own Vietnam war". Now compare that to a traditional conservative like Mike Pence, Mitt Romney, The Bushs or John McCain

He was simply a populist who cashed in n peoples fears and worries about the economy. That was why he was loved by the Union people the reliable Blue collar Democratic voters of the rust belt
I ought to frame this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.