Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1901031 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:
Hi basilico loco, we got another pedophile Roundup coming up. This one promises to be entertaining so strap on.

Why do drag queens like reading to children? I presume most drag are democrats
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
basilico:

Ah ah
It seems something or someone is against my pedo exposé ah ah

So this was what I was about to show you. Let me leave all the talk for now, seems I'm stepping on some nerves lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
basilico:

With all my heart, I'll leave my kids with a drag queen rather than these hateful churchgoing ghouls. Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
basilico:

Hey see another pastor! Not a drag queen in sight.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
basilico:

These evil people are in our schools! Something must be done about these evil people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

Ah ah
It seems something or someone is against my pedo exposé ah ah

So this was what I was about to show you. Let me leave all the talk for now, seems I'm stepping on some nerves lol

Nice. They should face due process. Everyone.
Keep up the good work FBI by ferreting out the perverts

And Oh FBI. We know Epstein trafficked children to his friends. None of his friends have been charged .Maybe it was those powerful guys who frequented his ranch, his NYC home and his Island
His NYC home had a painting of Bill in a blue dress and red shoes. Wonder why he chose blue and red.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Trump indictment.

Stormy Daniels has a picture taken with Trump in 2006 during a golf tournament.She claims she had dinner with him
and ended up in his bed. She described his wee wee as proof, something probably many in higher social circles could also have during Trump's hey days. This particular day is important because Melania had a young child implying an adulterous presidential republican (God fearing? ) candidate. We all know the left latches on to any GOP candidate who has any whiff of a sex scandal.

She threatens to reveal the affair days before the election, Cohen pays her off 130k with money he had obtained from the bank loans he took and she signs a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Cohen gets reimbursed by the Trump corporation $35k a month for a total of $420k as a retainer.
The DA claims this was campaign contribution and so Trump org falsified the payments.
Well it was a retainer , we do not know whether he did any other work for Trump org during that period.

Cohen pleads guilty for not telling the bank the truth about his true financial position and for not declaring $4m income to tax authority. It's a plea deal so the DA adds a charge of campaign finance violation to the plea deal, had he refused this charge he would have faced full sentencing for his other charges. Remember the FBI raided Cohen office n home and took away every document they could get.
They violated client attorney privilege. Why is this serious?Say in a murder case the accused pleads not guilty But tells his lawyer the whole truth from which point the lawyer can build his defense which falls under client attorney privelege. FBI thus stole all his privileged comms with Trump and his other clients too. Talk of a rogue body, they could have leaked anything detrimental to Trump I think they found nothing.

Stormy gets paid on Nov 1st and she keeps quiet, Trump wins the election against all odds (CNN had Clinton at 99-1)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:
Trump indictment.

Stormy Daniels has a picture taken with Trump in 2006 during a golf tournament.She claims she had dinner with him
and ended up in his bed. She described his wee wee as proof, something probably many in higher social circles could also have during Trump's hey days. This particular day is important because Melania had a young child implying an adulterous presidential republican (God fearing? ) candidate. We all know the left latches on to any GOP candidate who has any whiff of a sex scandal.

She threatens to reveal the affair days before the election, Cohen pays her off 130k with money he had obtained from the bank loans he took and she signs a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Cohen gets reimbursed by the Trump corporation $35k a month for a total of $420k as a retainer.
The DA claims this was campaign contribution and so Trump org falsified the payments.
Well it was a retainer , we do not know whether he did any other work for Trump org during that period.

Cohen pleads guilty for not telling the bank the truth about his true financial position and for not declaring $4m income to tax authority. It's a plea deal so the DA adds a charge of campaign finance violation to the plea deal, had he refused this charge he would have faced full sentencing for his other charges. Remember the FBI raided Cohen office n home and took away every document they could get.
They violated client attorney privilege. Why is this serious?Say in a murder case the accused pleads not guilty But tells his lawyer the whole truth from which point the lawyer can build his defense which falls under client attorney privelege. FBI thus stole all his privileged comms with Trump and his other clients too. Talk of a rogue body, they could have leaked anything detrimental to Trump I think they found nothing.

Stormy gets paid on Nov 1st and she keeps quiet, Trump wins the election against all odds (CNN had Clinton at 99-1)

---Well done sir---you should be Trump's biographer---you know more about Trump---than Trump himself---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2023
---let the vawulence start---Trump to leak info about McCarthy---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
feedthenation:

He called for protests . Wrong call because they will be infiltrated and lead to violence.

I don't know more about Trump.What you know about this case?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2023
feedthenation:

You can’t make this stuff up—Dump just publicly threatened to extort dummy McCarthy. He already admitted he’s going to be arrested and we know that once NY grants him bail, Georgia will issue a warrant. McCarthy can’t do anything to save Dump at this point but by refusing to shut up, Dump is begging for more charges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Campaign Finance Violation

In 2016 Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid Perkins Coie for opposition research Mark Elias a partner at Perkins retained Fusion GPS who in turn hired Cris Steele. Cris came up with the junk Steele dossier that was trafficked to FBI and to the media. FBI used the junk dossier to spy on Trump. Shameful goons walking free today.
The payments to Perkin Coie were said to be legal fees while in reality they were funding the Steele dossier.
This was a clear case of campaign finance violation.
They Clinton and DNC were fined $113k for improper disclosure.

Compare with Trump case.Trump would have paid her off to preserve his brand or marriage had she crawled out of the woodwork earlier It can be argued. She is a blackmailer with her Avenatti lawyer jailed for 4 years later.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Douglas McKey case.

In 2016 the social media influencer tweeted a mock image telling voters not to go vote but to send a text to a number he provided. You would have to be very dumb to do this.

As soon as JB was sworn the FBI in Jan 2021 went after him,claiming his tweet amounted to election interference. They want him jailed for 10 years for this tweet.Trial began last week Monday.
Talk about justice. tweets can land you to jail under Garland

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You can’t make this stuff up—Dump just publicly threatened to extort dummy McCarthy. He already admitted he’s going to be arrested and we know that once NY grants him bail, Georgia will issue a warrant. McCarthy can’t do anything to save Dump at this point but by refusing to shut up, Dump is begging for more charges.

He publicly quid pro quoed McCarthy, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Too late McCarthy has asked the relevant committees to institute a probe into judicial targeting by the installed regime.
Georgia. Brad had already been given a report of suspicious votes for JB. Trump called him to invalidate those votes, Trump told him he only needed to invalidate (find) 11k votes for him to win Georgia.
That is no crime to me.The call was recorded and leaked to the activist media,who have had a field day with calling it election interference.

You live in a leftist bubble.

All this is coming up because Joe Biden family ( maybe even him) have been exposed as receiving millions from China.
The urgency is palpable.
Joe yesterday denied the payments despite bank records now in the public domain.More payments to be revealed,indicting Trump buries the revelations of the grifting criminal Biden family that recieved, last I checked close to $30m from China
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:

(find) 11k votes for him to win Georgia.
That is no crime to me..

That is no crime to you? Your opinion on if it was a crime or not would only matter if you were able to dictate the language of the criminal code of the state of Georgia. 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

That is no crime to you? Your opinion on if it was a crime or not would only matter if you were able to dictate the language of the criminal code of the state of Georgia. 🤣

Saying there are affidavits that indicate votes stolen is a crime.

Wait a minute.Noone should dispute basement Biden 'win'.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:

Saying there are affidavits that indicate votes stolen is a crime.

Wait a minute.Noone should dispute basement Biden 'win'.

Trump’s attorneys have publicly said that there’s no evidence of voter fraud. Even the judges Trump appointed tossed the suits with his false claims of voter fraud. Every claim has been successfully debunked and dismissed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Trump’s attorneys have publicly said that there’s no evidence of voter fraud. Even the judges Trump appointed tossed the suits with his false claims of voter fraud. Every claim has been successfully debunked and dismissed.
Even the 2000 Mules got pulled and rewritten for touting baseless lies. But basilico still believes it so it must be true.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

All I can say is that the truth will be out one day. Everyone close to Trump has been hounded.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
budaatum:

Even the 2000 Mules got pulled and rewritten for touting baseless lies. But basilico still believes it so it must be true.

2000 mules showed individuals driving around voting multiple times a night
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:

Debunked and retracted.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Debunked and retracted.

Who debunked it? Or rather those guys depositing multiple votes in drop boxes were not stealing an election?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Does Trump get his 130k back since she didn't hush?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:

And Oh FBI. We know Epstein trafficked children to his friends. None of his friends have been charged .Maybe it was those powerful guys who frequented his ranch, his NYC home and his Island
His NYC home had a painting of Bill in a blue dress and red shoes. Wonder why he chose blue and red.

Chai i can feel the tremors in your chest grin grin
You've been losing since 4 years now, nothing to show for. Your fake loyalty to the criminal will be your downfall
Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
CoolUsername:
Does Trump get his 130k back since she didn't hush?

This guy self, you are not that intelligent.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
basilico:

It must suck having a cult leader who is a lifelong criminal. You have to constantly defend criminal behavior. Because you belong to a cult, and he’s your leader, and he’s a criminal. That must suck

copied from Joe walsh lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

This guy self, you are not that intelligent.

Does he, though?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
CoolUsername:

Does he, though?

He says you are not that intelligent. he is not even intelligent enough to understand a joke or sarcasm.
I feel bad for this planet grin
they talk about Climate change instead of fools like obrigardo as existential threat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
CoolUsername:

Does he, though?

Maybe you want to conspiracy theory yourself, you should know criminal trump committed at least two crimes with the hush money payment.

Or you want to downplay it like the other cultist basilico who is grieving?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m), SpaceX and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.