Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,347 members, 7,961,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1900127 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (4451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

Me learning how to be black grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_M7u_kW7Zk

I mean, I just posted this. And yet you still put up a post reducing Black people to some cartoon comedic depiction. Wow. The trauma runs deep in you.

The general theme of the Preencounter stage is the idealization of the dominant traditional white world view and, consequently denigration of a black world view. Because the dominant white world view in the United States considers whiteness and white culture as superior to blackness and black culture, the black person who espouses the preencounter perspective must find some way to separate themselves from the devalued reference group in order to minimize the psychological discomfort that arises when one’s cognitions are incompatible . In general, this disassociating occurs by artificially inflating one’s personal identity, abandoning Blacks as a reference group while accepting whites as such, and denying one’s ascribed Black identity. ~Beverly Helms
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

Your skin color was the reason Harvard took you. they needed to score high on DEI.

Just say you are a token nigga.

Trying not to Brag?

Yes, didn't want to make you feel more inferior.

But your logic....
We are both Black. Well.. in your case. We were both born black.
We both applied to colleges.
I'm the supposed dumbass who got into Harvard just by affirmative action.
But Wait... you couldn't even get into Harvard by affirmative action.
So if I'm a dumabss.. How much of a bigger dumbass does that make you? So, this "token nigga" is smarter than you.
The idiot logic of a Scoobi Snack Black.
btw what University did you go? I'll be waiting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Your logic....
We are both Black. Well.. in your case. We were both born black.
We both applied to colleges.
I'm the supposed dumbass who got into Harvard just by affirmative action.
But Wait... you couldn't even get into Harvard by affirmative action.
So if I'm a dumabss.. How much of a bigger dumbass does that make you? So, this "token nigga" is smarter than you.
The idiot logic of a Scoobi Snack Black.
btw what University did you go? I'll be waiting.

If Harvard did not take you because of the color of your skin but of your brain, you would have been able to realize that I never applied for Harvard.

so you keep making things or scenario in your head and attack it and feel that is my situation.

a Question you still haven't answered: why are you so dumb?

I know you are trying to get back at me, but i welcome it... it is going to be entertaining for me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

... you would have been able to realize that I never applied for Harvard.

Words said by everyone who didn't get into somewhere.
But generally you don't apply to a school if you know you can't get in. At least you had that amount of self awareness at that age. What happened?
Mr. Scooby Snack Black
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Words said by everyone who didn't get into somewhere.
But generally you don't apply to a school if you know you can't get in.
Mr. Scooby Snack Black

Lmao. If you don't buy the ticket, you don't win the lottery

I like merit, you love Equity, you are a token nigga for Harvard. they gave you a degree just to score high in DEI. up there you are empty and dumb

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Trump will not want anyone else to go because it demystifies him. He hates being tagged a loser and anything he loses, he either detach himself from it or claim it was rigged

Trump might threaten to run as a 3rd party candidate and will shout that he was rigged out by the Republican deep state which will take away a chunk of the voters enough to get a Democrat win

You are right. I don't think he cares about the GOP right from time anyway. He was in it to increase his personal and family wealth. Even though he claimed he didn't get paid and was working for Americans, truth is, he was in it for money making.
I want him to go rest and build his library.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
armyofone:

You are right. I don't think he cares about the GOP right from time anyway. He was in it to increase his personal and family wealth. Even though he claimed he didn't get paid and was working for Americans, truth is, he was in it for money making.
I want him to go rest and build his library.

this is not true though
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
DeusXmachina:

The Colorado shooter was proven to be lying about being non-binary btw.
(To avoid hate crime charges)

Which are those 2k plus mass shootings Gangsters blowing each other up I. Lafayette?
The graph picks all shootings Vs the 4 prominent trans shooters who had no motives eg crime deal gone sour.

Sublime message. Trans are normal, probably better than cisgendered
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

this is not true though

Ummmmm....if you say so.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

Lmao. If you don't buy the ticket, you don't win the lottery

I like merit, you are a token nigga. they gave you a degree just to score high in DEI. up there you are empty and dumb

As if you had any chance of winning that lottery. Ha.
Yes, they did. I got a degree in quantitative fields like Computer Engineering, Economics and Math. Where things are generally either right or wrong and even when right, you have to show your work. And then everything is graded on a curve.

But the hilarity of a guy who probably didn't graduate from University calling someone who went to Harvard a "token nigga". How you dream of being this "token nigga".

When you reduce thing to racial dynamics you will always come off looking stupid Mr. Scoobie Snack Black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

As if you had any chance of winning that lottery. Ha.
Yes, they did. I got a degree in quantitative fields like Computer Engineering, Economics and Math. Where things are generally either right or wrong and even when right, you have to show your work. And then everything is graded on a curve, somebody has to fail.

But the hilarity of a guy who probably didn't graduate from University calling someone who went to Harvard a "token nigga". How you dream of being this "token nigga".

When you reduce thing to racial dynamics you will always come off looking stupid Mr. Scoobie Snack Black.

I agree with you. that is the requirement of math where you have to show your work. But with Equity, they gave you good grades even when you failed.
failing you for not showing your work or getting the right answer (requirements for math) is WHITE SUPREMACY (Racist) this is what budaatum was defending. Defending a book that implies math is racist.

you served your purpose as a token nigga, they even gave you math and Computer Engineering degree for free. grin

finally, if you are not dumb you would have known that I am saying you have no chance of winning a lottery if you don't buy a ticket.
Now, if you didn't get that math degree for free, you would have understood the probability of winning if i buy the lottery. but you are Numbskull

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeusXmachina: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
basilico:

Which are those 2k plus mass shootings Gangsters blowing each other up I. Lafayette?
The graph picks all shootings Vs the 4 prominent trans shooters who had no motives eg crime deal gone sour.

Sublime message. Trans are normal, probably better than cisgendered

We know American has a gun crime and mass shooting problem.

I've seen attempts by your likes to hyper focus on the transness of this very small fraction of shooters. To continue pushing the anti trans narrative arc you all are on.

Yes the graph shows the mass shooting attributable to trans people, relative to the rest of the population.

When liberals call for better background checks, psych evaluation, waiting periods, mandatory gun safety trainings. To reduce guns ending up in hands of mentally unstable people in general. You guys never support them do you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
A book from which you ignorantly inferred "math is racist" you mean, ben. After all, to date you haven't yet shown anything from the book that supports your very ignorant inference. But then, why would anyone be surprised at your stupidity. Don't you also claim here that one also wants to groom your daughter?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
budaatum:
A book from which you ignorantly inferred "math is racist" you mean, ben. After all, to date you haven't yet show anything from the book that supports your very ignorant inference. But then, why would anyone be surprised at your stupidity. Don't you also claim here that one also wants to groom your daughter?

people with common sense can see what the book implies, but you want a world where meeting the requirements of math is white supremacy for black people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Literally 1984

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

I agree with you. that is the requirement of math where you have to show your work. But with Equity, they gave you good grades even when you failed.
failing you for not showing your work or getting the right answer (requirements for math) is WHITE SUPREMACY (Racist) this is what budaatum was defending. Defending a book that implies math is racist.

you served your purpose as a token nigga, they even gave you math and Computer Engineering degree for free. grin

finally, if you are not dumb you would have known that I am saying you have no chance of winning a lottery if you don't buy a ticket.
Now, if you didn't get that math degree for free, you would have understood the probability of winning if i buy the lottery. but you are Numbskull

Lol. Wait. The guy who raises chickens to eat, who didn't go to University... has something to say about Harvard? Welcome to the idiocracy that is Nairaland.

I see not only did you put on the digital white face, you put on the whole garb. You are fluent in Black Racism, "token nigga" and all.
Your post is the definition of cooning and the deranged thing is that you are doing this with no white audience in a country with 99% black people. The levels of trauma you mind must have been through and self hate you've internalized. A bit of me feels sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol. Wait. The guy who raises chickens to eat, who didn't go to University... has something to say about Harvard? Welcome to the idiocracy that is Nairaland.

Curse you peasant!

Curse your sustainable way of life!

you vil Eat Ze Bugs

you vil live in ze Pod

you vil wear ze mask

you vil get ze vaccine

you vil welcome ze refugee

you vil celebrate pride year

you vil watch the hollywood movies

you vil consume ze product

don't ask questions

get excited for next product

you vil put your kid on puberty blockers

you vil have no privacy

you vil own nothing

and you vil be happy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

I see not only did you put on the digital white face, you put on the whole garb. You are fluent in Black Racism, "token nigga" and all.
Your post is the definition of cooning and the deranged thing is that you are doing this with no white audience in a country with 99% black people. The levels of trauma you mind must have been through and self hate you've internalized. A bit of me feels sorry for you.

IjeBos:

Help me with something. Off-topic. Last year I helped someone with a Chicken business. They wanted to raise the chickens naturally. Now they say that the chickens all died because of some disease. How much of this is a lie? I ask because the help was technically a loan but am deciding whether to forgive it. thx.

You don't believe there is anything wrong with raising chickens. look at you asking me for help. I love to catch my Fish too. If i have the money of Musk, i will still raise chickens.

I get my Chickens and well-trusted meat
I get eggs, Nice eggs.
they put my Lands to good use.
I also have Plantains growing on my various lands.
I never have to buy those things and I also enjoy sharing with relatives and friends.

There is no shame in it. If you was not a Token Nigga, you would have learned something in Harvard to know this.

when you are at a loss for words you revert to chickens like it is an insult. lol

So instead of helping someone with chicken business why did you not shame them ?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

You don't believe there is anything wrong with raising chickens. look at you asking me for help. I love to catch my Fish too. If i have the money of Musk, i will still raise chickens.

I get my Chickens and well-trusted meat
I get eggs, Nice eggs.
they put my Lands to good use.
I also have Plantains growing on my various lands.
I never have to buy those things and I also enjoy sharing with relatives and friends.

There is no shame in it. If you was not a Token Nigga, you would have learned something in Harvard to know this.

when you are at a loss for words you revert to chickens like it is an insult. lol

So instead of helping someone with chicken business why did you not shame them ?

From the guy who so Christianly demeans those without? Maybe you if you went to University, you wouldn't have that hard time with reading comprehension (like you do with all the trash articles you post). Because I helped someone do something, doesn't mean I would do it.

But, what slum to do you live that your neighbors even allow you to raise chickens?

"Token Nigga" is not the insult to me you think is, generally it's revealing on the user. I believe in Karma. And if your niece is truly studying in the UK. The type of racism you promote and visit in this thread, you better pray in a country that can be Racist like the UK, noone visits the same on her.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
CoolUsername:

Curse you peasant!

you vil Eat Ze Bugs

you vil live in ze Pod

you vil wear ze mask

you vil get ze vaccine

don't ask questions

you vil have no privacy

you vil own nothing

and you vil be happy

Unfortunately for you, you have no power to curse me. If you had any sort of power you would use it to make your life better. Go back to playing with your idols. Never seen so many supposed Christians who turn so easily to the occult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

From the guy who so Christianly demeans those without? Maybe you if you went to University, you wouldn't have that hard time with reading comprehension (like you do with all the trash articles you post). Because I helped someone do something, doesn't mean I would do it.

But, what slum to do you live that your neighbors even allow you to raise chickens?

Token Nigga is not the insult to me you think is, generally it's revealing on the user. I believe in Karma. And if your niece is truly studying in the UK. The type of racism you promote and visit in this thread, you better pray in a country that can be Racist like the UK, noone visits the same on her.

I didn't go to University? Hmmm. I did go to RSU, then I went to another University. But whatever you say is fine. I am not the one that was in Uni for the sake of being a token nigga. Ijebos the Minstrel show of Harvard.

It is fine that you helped someone. it is always good to help. despite you being a diickhead, when you come to me begging for help, i did not turn you away.

I don't have neighbors lol. You are not allowed to have bets i know, as for me, i can do whatever i like.

Okay then, I shall refer to you as a token nigga henceforth.

Don't worry, my Niece and Nephews are enjoying themselves. They are not the victim that you are. All the oppunity that the UK will give them, they will utilize it. Instead of focussing on the little pockets of racists, they will look at the bright side and all the love they get.

Nigerian americans are doing well. ask yourself why black americans arent? you will say it is systemic racism because you are dumb, the wise will say it is their culture and they need to change it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
CoolUsername:

Curse you peasant!

you vil Eat Ze Bugs

you vil live in ze Pod

you vil wear ze mask

you vil get ze vaccine

don't ask questions

you vil have no privacy

you vil own nothing

and you vil be happy

kikikikikiki ijebos donkey ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Unfortunately for you, you have no power to curse me. If you had any sort of power you would use it to make your life better. Go back to playing with your idols. Never seen so many supposed Christians who turn so easily to the occult.

A degree from Havard and you can't realize it's Klaus Schwab
quotes.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
basilico:

quotes.

what do you expect? he was at Harvard as a minstrel show for white people. Nothing went inside that head. grin
it is not a joke when i say he is a token nigga.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Read the post again. I never cursed anyone, I was mocking your apparent disdain for subsistence agriculture.

Also, I'm not a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
basilico:

quotes.

Precisely, because it's not Klaus Schwab.
My degree did teach me how to use my mind so I won't continuously fall prey to conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, you had no such training.

https://fortune.com/2023/01/16/davos-conspiracy-theories-hit-the-mainstream/
Davos conspiracy theories, such as global leaders forcing the population to eat insects instead of meat, have hit the mainstream, researcher says

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

Me learning how to be black grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_M7u_kW7Zk

The Boondocks was too good for this world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
CoolUsername:

Read the post again. I never cursed anyone, I was mocking your apparent disdain for subsistence agriculture.

Also, I'm not a Christian.

Yeah, when I read curse, I stopped reading. I'll take back the post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
CoolUsername:

The Boondocks was too good for this world.

it was so good.

Us trying to beat all the stupidity out of Ijebos. He is possessed by stupidity grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6SCAK3HuvI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah, when I read curse, I stopped reading. I'll take back the post.

because you didn't read/study at Harvard and graduated. you are responding to something you don't understand. Dumbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6SCAK3HuvI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
benalvino3:

I didn't go to University? Hmmm. I did go to RSU, then I went to another University. But whatever you say is fine. I am not the one that was in Uni for the sake of being a token nigga. Ijebos the Minstrel show of Harvard.

It is fine that you helped someone. it is always good to help. despite you being a diickhead, when you come to me begging for help, i did not turn you away.

I don't have neighbors lol. You are not allowed to have bets i know, as for me, i can do whatever i like.

Okay then, I shall refer to you as a token nigga henceforth.

Don't worry, my Niece and Nephews are enjoying themselves. They are not the victim that you are. All the oppunity that the UK will give them, they will utilize it. Instead of focussing on the little pockets of racists, they will look at the bright side and all the love they get.

Nigerian americans are doing well. ask yourself why black americans arent? you will say it is systemic racism because you are dumb, the wise will say it is their culture and they need to change it.

You couldn't even manage one of the top schools in Nigeria. Yet, here you are opening your mouth about Harvard and it's 4% acceptance rate. Mr. Scooby Snack Black.

I pray your nieces and nephews are smarter than you. They hopefully are doing something more productive with their lives then spreading racism online. If they read this thread, they'd be ashamed of you. Rightfully so.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
IjeBos:

You couldn't even manage one of the top schools in Nigeria. Yet, here you are opening your mouth about Harvard and it's 4% acceptance rate. Mr. Scooby Snack Black.

I pray your nieces and nephews are smarter than you. They hopefully are doing something more productive with their lives then spreading racism online. If they read this thread, they'd be ashamed of you. Rightfully so.

You are the one who went to Harvard and be this dumb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) (3730) ... (4451) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.