Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,393 members, 7,961,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1900476 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) ... (4451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Omofaye99: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:

Africa would make its own choice based on our own interests too.

That is the point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
wirinet:

Trump cult worshipper.

Trump had destroyed decades long friendships with traditional allies with his America First Policy. He attacked traditional allies while grovelling up to traditional foes like Russia and North Korea. He was preparing to kill NATO.

Even though Biden is attempting to repair the damage done by Trump to relationship between US and traditional allies, countries of Europe, South Korea and Japan can never really trust the US again, because the next government could be a Republican with their America First philosophy.

Angela Merkel warned the EU that the US cannot be relied upon anymore after her very first meeting with President Trump. Emmanuel Macron told EU to start preparing to take their destiny in their own hands and stop relying on the US.

It will be foolhardy to expect EU not to take contingency plans in case the US has another mad man in power that is ready to throw them under the bus.

you don't get it? EU see the US as an useful idiot. a country that will throw money at them. Trump called them out to meet up with their fairshare of the defense spending. something non of them was keeping. even Germany did not have a capable military to defend itself because of the United States.

What you are seeing is nothing short cowardice. Because you have TDS you cannot see it. there is war at their backyard, US is the number 1 nation that is paying the bills in that war, while the rest of Europe especially Germany do the modest. Macron has already said they have failed in Ukraine, He went to China, all of a sudden they should not rely on the US he said... but you see trump in this.

I am calling Europe a coward that has been sucking the united states dry but your TDS thinks this is about Trump or Biden. get sense.

America first policy is the right policy. I don't think you put your neighbor first over your family unless you be big mumu

Macron is doing europe first but trump cannot do America first? why do you think the European union exist? have you seen how they are treating England? european union first abi?

Macron want the EU to stand as a world power and if China and US destroy themselves while they stand aside and watch... what do you think will happen?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
On the highest of all holy days, the resurrection of Jesus… Trump tweets: “World War III”

Anyone who calls themself a Christian and still supports Trump is committing blasphemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
benalvino3:

because he does not have to report it. the law or rules only changed as of recent that might require any disclosure.
Clearence Thomas show go and enjoy with his friends. what you are budaatum thinks is from the hate part of your brain.

coons like you guys attack anyone black person who is not on the plantation.

What does the appearance of corruption mean to you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
feedthenation:
On the highest of all holy days, the resurrection of Jesus… Trump tweets: “World War III”

Anyone who calls themself a Christian and still supports Trump is committing blasphemy

Basilico loco and BMH benalvino3, Ono, ycat the insane Qanon cultist and fake pastor of propaganda Olaadegbu - THEY HAVE NO SELF SHAME AT ALL. We are watching how cultists behave in real time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obrigardo:

Basilico loco and BMH benalvino3, Ono, ycat and fake pastor of propaganda Olaadegbu - THEY HAVE NO SELF SHAME AT ALL. We are watching how cultists behave in real time.

Perfect…
Michael Ramirez April 9, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Perfect…
Michael Ramirez April 9, 2023

That cartoonist is quite the idiot I must say.

Who invited the Taliban to camp David?
Who freed 5000 Taliban terrorists with no concession?

Criminal defendant trump is a traitor and an execution will be a mercy for him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
benalvino3:

you don't get it? EU see the US as an useful idiot. a country that will throw money at them. Trump called them out to meet up with their fairshare of the defense spending. something non of them was keeping. even Germany did not have a capable military to defend itself because of the United States.

What you are seeing is nothing short cowardice. Because you have TDS you cannot see it. there is war at their backyard, US is the number 1 nation that is paying the bills in that war, while the rest of Europe especially Germany do the modest. Macron has already said they have failed in Ukraine, He went to China, all of a sudden they should not rely on the US he said... but you see trump in this.

I am calling Europe a coward that has been sucking the united states dry but your TDS thinks this is about Trump or Biden. get sense.

America first policy is the right policy. I don't think you put your neighbor first over your family unless you be big mumu

Macron is doing europe first but trump cannot do America first? why do you think the European union exist? have you seen how they are treating England? european union first abi?

Macron want the EU to stand as a world power and if China and US destroy themselves while they stand aside and watch... what do you think will happen?

This is your own kind of TDS - a disastrous one

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obrigardo:

What does the appearance of corruption mean to you?

what corruption? Coon
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
benalvino3:

because he does not have to report it. the law or rules only changed as of recent that might require any disclosure.
Clearence Thomas show go and enjoy with his friends. what you are budaatum thinks is from the hate part of your brain.

coons like you guys attack anyone black person who is not on the plantation.

I hate the way that the left has turned one of my favorite political and cultural commentaries, Thomas Sowell, into a pariah among black people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:

America goofed big time when they froze Russia’s dollar foreign reserves as part of their bullshit sanctions for the Ukraine war. It sent a clear signal to other countries that the dollar is no longer a dependable currency to domicile their foreign reserves in because the US can wake up any day and confiscate their assets if they ever do anything the US government doesn’t like.

African countries that were already looking for ways to cut ties with America because of their constant pressure on the LGBTQ matter have even more of an impetus to do so now. China is sitting back laughing now as America keeps shooting itself in the foot driving other countries into their arms.

I recently took the train from Lagos to Ibadan. I never thought I would see such infrastructure in Nigeria in my lifetime. Clean air conditioned trains, beautiful stations, the first class cabin complete with TV screens, refreshments, tables for you to work on and charging ports for your electronic gadgets. ALL built by china!! All the signs in the stations are in Chinese and English! LMAO. I got to the station in Ibadan and thought I had been teleported to china 😂😂😂 so many Chinese people there working to extend the rail. Omo china don take over this country ooo. 😂😂😂 America can’t try this. They are too broke 😂😂😂 they are busy sending aid up and down not knowing Africa has moved far beyond that mediocrity.

Thanks China!

Here in Abuja, I see China Aid plastered on our streetlights and traffic lights and am left wondering which one is a secret surveillance camera.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obrigardo:

That cartoonist is quite the idiot I must say.

Who invited the Taliban to camp David?
Who freed 5000 Taliban terrorists with no concession?

Criminal defendant trump is a traitor and an execution will be a mercy for him.

If the withdrawal was perfect as he claimed, why still blame Trump for it? undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Omofaye99: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

If the withdrawal was perfect as he claimed, why still blame Trump for it? undecided
The withdrawal was perfect, but the manner of negotiation was a total chaos. Which Trump himself is to take the blame.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
budaatum:

The bullies accomplices and cheerer ons should "stop stanning for him"?

That's wishing magas get sense and dump dump.

That's Cute.
Simply put, I think you should stop stanning for those people who are themselves bullies and enable bullying behavior. An example, I wouldn't be telling someone who I just saw robbing someone to have a "happy vacation" (you and Benalvino3).
You seem rather comfortable deriving minute gratifications despite their greater cost (those same people posting your personal Facebook pictures).
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omofaye99:

The withdrawal was perfect, but the manner of negotiation was a total chaos. Which Trump himself is to take the blame.

In what ways was it perfect
The US forces slinkered away into the night at Bagram without a word to Afghanis.

The suicide bomber at the airport. Marine snipers had him on their sights for several hours outside the airport but we're told to stand down

Upside down reasoning. TDS not likely the cause

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:
It always be the liberal weirdo’s. I’m willing to bet he was a tranny too

Another gender confused shooter. Probably reacting to the new term transgenocide

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
IjeBos:

That's Cute.
Simply put, I think you should stop stanning for those people who are themselves bullies and enable bullying behavior. An example, I wouldn't be telling someone who I just saw robbing someone to have a "happy vacation" (you and Benalvino3).
You seem rather comfortable deriving minute gratifications despite their greater cost (those same people posting your personal Facebook pictures).

pls leave Budaatum alone. sicko turns on buda because of frustration.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
benalvino3:

pls leave Budaatum alone. sicko turns on buda because of frustration.

Mr. Scooby Snack Black. Wasn't yesterday a special day in that religion you supposedly practice? I'm glad you are here spreading your Special type of Christianity... the hate filled type.

btw I'll save you the trouble of typing a rejoinder (since yours are neither sharp nor witty).
"Your mom was abused.. haha.. Ur gay. haha.. ur an affrimative action Harvard Nigger.. dur dur dur". Spot on right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
What is this criminal afraid of? If he is so innocent and honest while is he still flogging a dead horse.
Mike says he wants to testify, the Supreme Court already ruled criminal trump has no executive privilege, he's no longer president, and the Appeals court already knows this criminals game, so they are gonna quickly deny and strike this down.

So what's the point?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Basilico, MTG uglyface and Lauren Bobo new deets about to drop.
Your heroes are about to get smashed.

Check my recent posts for the first reveals.

Here's new deets on corrupt Clarence.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Who claimed the withdrawal was perfect?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
benalvino3:

what corruption? Coon

Stop projecting your title on me.
We have established here that you are the ultimate coon. You just need a supply of bleach to complete the transformation.

Well, I said Appearance of Corruption. But your guilty signals went straight to Corruption.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Mr. Scooby Snack Black. Wasn't yesterday a special day in that religion you supposedly practice? I'm glad you are here spreading your Special type of Christianity... the hate filled type.

btw I'll save you the trouble of typing a rejoinder (since yours are neither sharp nor witty).
"Your mom was abused.. haha.. Ur gay. haha.. ur an affrimative action Harvard Nigger.. dur dur dur". Spot on right?

nice - humble yourself
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Omofaye99:

TDs no go kill u. So trump that want stage by stage withdrew was not OK.
But biden that panicked and force withdrew at once coz Taliban was moving forward is perfect. U da dream
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Hyperchi:

TDs no go kill u. So trump that want stage by stage withdrew was not OK.
But biden that panicked and force withdrew at once coz Taliban was moving forward is perfect. U da dream

Love how people in this forum declare False Information so Assertively. "The thing you said, that I have absolutely no IDEA about is Absolutely wrong".
Most people who don't like to repeatedly be wrong generally RESEARCH things first.
Try googling "Trump Withdrawal Afghanistan" or "TRUMP DOHA agreement".

(1) (2) (3) ... (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) ... (4451) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.