Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,095 members, 7,960,508 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1898292 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (4450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:

Democrats are evill
So if all Democrats are evil, what do you suggest be done to them? Build gas chambers to eliminate them all? Or devide the USA into The Democratic States of America and The Republican States of America, with each country imposing a one party system?

Remember, Democrats are more in number that Republicans and are more likely to win the popular votes.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
feedthenation:

Jay was a convicted felon, with a rap sheet a mile long, and an extensive history of violence against women.

These group of Neo-Nazi, weapon carrying, violent towards women are Trump MAGAs
You would know he is not clean just by looking at his mugshot. Play stupid games, win stupid prices. He would be alive if he had stayed at home. Same as the other wanna be tough guy, Kyle.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Hey guys. What's going on ? What did I miss?

Heard Trump is still president and that the democrats are still lost in their blind hatred.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2020
wirinet:

So if all Democrats are evil, what do you suggest be done to them? Build gas chambers to eliminate them all? Or devide the USA into The Democratic States of America and The Republican States of America, with each country imposing a one party system?

Remember, Democrats are more in number that Republicans and are more likely to win the popular votes.
Since you said they are more in number, then don't panic
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2020
feedthenation:
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted: Rest In Peace Jay! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300193398477946883?s=20

Has the racist divider in chief tweeted RIP Breonna Taylor,George Floyd etc.
What about wishing Jacob Blake a safe recovery and people will say Trump is not enjoying this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2020
budaatum:

I wonder if you say this because Russia allegedly supports Trump while China likely doesn't.

Would China stop being a threat if it was pro-trump?
Maybe grin grin grin, I won't deny that I am biased here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
obixcel:
President Trump is gaining in the polls, Biden Campaign just pressed the panic button... now been rushed out of the basement to start open campaign grin grin grin
Yes oh, they are rushing the underground candidate out of the basement grin grin grin grin
And he must come for debate also, no hiding place grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:

Democrats are evill
Very evil people, their own evil is extreme

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oh keep quiet why did you not also say that Trump supporters were holding weapons and spraying rubber bullets on protesters then they retaliated.Why did you not ask yourself why someone died the day Trump.supporters came in nobody has died since over 90 days of protest until Trump supporters came to.cause trouble in portland.
The killer has not been found so you cannot say it is a protester that did it.So keep quiet you liar every violent act has always been linked to Trump supporters that hijack protest.
Keep quiet!! You are the one spraying lies up and down like insecticide

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
itchie:

Keep quiet!! You the one spraying lies up and down like insecticide
Keep quiet and point out where I lied dummy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Keep calm and watch this...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1299928596769910786

Be right back
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:
Keep calm cuz we're going to paint the city Red!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/08/28/minnesota-mayors-from-democrat-strongholds-endorse-president-trump-n2575265?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true
Lol that is a very small endorsement in iron range.
Minnesota is always blue Trump cannot win it don't kid yourself.
That support is very inconsequential read up on it before posting and failing to read.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol that is a very small endorsement in iron range.
Minnesota is always blue Trump cannot win it don't kid yourself.
That support is very inconsequential read up on it before posting and failing to read.

Trump is winning and you can see it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:

Trump is winning and you can see it
Not happening.
Trump will only win in prison.

Trunl will lose write it down cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet and point out where I lied dummy
Everything you wrote is a lie dummy. Even the full stop you used is a lie

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Not happening.

Yes, Trunl will lose but Trump will win wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2020
itchie:

Everything you wrote is a lie dummy. Even the full stop you used is a lie
i

You are yet to.point put where I lied ooo.
I am still waiting it seems you are the one lying
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Not happening.

SHM...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2020
itchie:

Yes, Trunl will lose but Trump will win wink
He will lose.
I won't argue with you.
When BIDEN take florida on election night know that Trump's road to 270 is over.
Anyway Biden has many paths to 270
The democrat turnout this year will be massive 40 million democrats did not vote in 2016 and believe me you it won't be funny for Trump that won florida by less than 2% in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:

SHM...
Biden will be the president elect in less than 3 months for now.
Una just dey underestimate the democratic voters this year.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biden will be the president elect in less than 3 months for now.
Una just dey underestimate the democratic voters this year.
grin grin grin

Mumu talk
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:

Mumu talk
Of course it is mumu talk.

Nor let am.shock you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Where are those democrats that told me Trump will blow out the whole world and cause so many wars once elected.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Where are those democrats that told me The US economy will tank once Trump is elected ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
stanech:
Where are those democrats that told me The US economy will tank once Trump is elected ?

You won't see them

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Some of them don enter ban
grin

Where is SonofLincoln ?

grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
#Trumpterrorism is trending number 1 in the US.

A few post of Nigerian-Americans from a different thread:

Trump has ripped America right down the middle. just the same as his Lifeless Friend did to Nigeria

Im sure 99% of you people running your mouths here saying Trump is the best thing that has happened to America and Democrats just want to destroy the country do not even live here. It's what the media shows that you are all reacting on and its pathetic.

Ever since this man came on board, things have changed drastically. There has never been a more divided America among racial and political lines since the human rights era. Trump has given a voice to the most despicable pieces of scum to ever crawl out from the darkest corners of this country. And guess what, he may actually win a second term because those who listen to him and support his very language of hate actually make up most of the states that really matter in the electoral race.

I'm not saying the other sides are different as everyone here plays their own brand of politics. But Trumps style is probably the first of its kind. And it goes to show what the guys in Congress actually are,, cos any other person would not have done half of what this guy has done without consequences. People are yelling about Obama. Obama wouldn't have done even a quarter of what Trump has done b4 they would have called for his head or tried to remove him from office. The main issue is not just only about the lawmakers, but the people themselves. Sometimes I think God intentionally let this guy win in 2016 to show the world America is not all that it portrays itself to be. Over 170k people and counting dead from a novel virus under your watch, and all you can say is "it is what it is" and "its Obama's fault for not leaving measures to tackle this" even when you disbanded the very team that was meant for such issues. You have a period where the rise of hatred for other races has been the highest in years. I know the whole black lives matter movement has been hijacked by people for their own agenda, but would you rather watch your fellow black man get shot at for no reason? Some people have gone so numb about all this that it is no longer news to them when they hear about another shooting. Rather, they blame the victim. For those who are so myopic they cant see beyond their noses, this is all happening under the CURRENT administration. Period. No one can predict the future. So no one can say if things will get worse if they vote for another person. You start fights with those you supposed to treat as allies and cozy up to dictators, calling them "strong men". Who else would have survived all this and even certainly win reelection?

It's all sad, but it's true. This is the America we live in today.

I live in the US. I forsee a huge race war or something calamitous happening in the US. I am already planning my exit strategy. Even my 16 year daughter was just telling me the kind of divisive politics related comments or actions that comes out or happen among her school mates. It's just a sign of a country at the start point of a "new" era of divisiveness and disorderliness. And Trump has been successful in tearing apart many of the institutions created to maintain the order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2020

The first Law the should pass is that which Abrogates the Partial immunity of Police, from prosecution when on duty.
The Police has the imminity clause that makes it difficult for them to be sued, for the murder of black people. If that law is repealed, most Police Officers will think twice, before shooting a black man, to then be followed by Law which makes the cost of PAYOUT a Wrongful shooting by a Police Officer, deductable from his Pension and other Assets.
Police Reform is the immediate Law that Black people need like yesterday.

We all like to blame Obama and rightly so because he occupied a unique position as the first Black, American President.
But the truth, which most people miss, is that America is Constitutional Democracy (though Trump is rubbishing that Constitution now and getting away with it) and[b] When Obama was President, the Democrats where minorities in the House and he was bogged down from doing anything really radical aboit Blacks.[/b]
Even the Obamacare that he tried, to ensure that Blacks have access to Health Insurance, the White Controlled House struck it down and he had to use "Presidential Order" to bypass the House.
There is not much a President can do, except sit there like a lame Duck, if his party does not have control of both Houses.
Its like Buhari's first term when Saraki and PDP united together to be the majority in the house and frustrated all of Buhari's policies, never mind that that Jihadist has turned to something else now.

Trump would have bene IMPEACHED and long forgotten by now, if not that his Party controls the Senate.
Obama was a lame-duck President, in the midst of those hateful whites in the Republican party that populated the lower House,

You religious people always bringing up the 10 commandments amazes me. You people supporting a man that has only been inside of a church 3 times, and each time it was to get married. This is a man that was having sex with another while is wife at that time was at home nursing their newly born child. Morally Trump is bankrupt and you freaking come on here comparing Trump to Biden on moral ground. I am a gun owner (Have been one since 2000) and if I have the right to carry my gun in this land of milk and honey who am I to tell a woman what she decides with her body. Kindly read the constitution. Pursue of happiness is enshrined there. If a woman is happy having an abortion more power to her its her body, Until men can carry a baby we need to shout the f*ck up on this matter.

You need to be in America to understand the country is presently heading so fast to a cliff.

Way I see it? Trump may win this election, not because he is popular outside the southern US. But if that happens, that may be the sure beginning of the end of another super power. Empires rise and fall.

Don't mind them! A lot of Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex. They are Coons! Many of them wish they were white Americans. They come on Nairaland to shove their pussy-grabbing messiah trump down our throats but they shall be fiercely resisted!

Bunch of losers who stay on Nairaland strongly supporting some grumpy racist white guy all the way in the U.S who no even send them message instead of them to do something productive with their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2020

What's with the unnecessary insults untop a country that isn't even yours? I am beginning to think that many Nigerians have undiagnosed mental health issues.

You are not a white man and will never be. Your ancestral land is not America. How many Americans do you see insulting their fellow Americans online over political issues in Nigeria? So why do most of you try to act like you are white or more American than the white Americans themselves?

Shouldn't you be worrying about your country Nigeria were kidnapping, Fulani herdsman killing villagers and climbing rates of poverty is crippling the country? Imagine crying more than the bereaved and capping for some old white man like trump who doesn't even know you exist.

Inferiority complex is a big problem amongst many Nigerians and I wonder why. Don't go and worry about your country Nigeria. Keep licking trump's balls okay?

God bless you Sir for this comment. When I see some clueless Nigerians commenting ignorantly about U.S politics, I just shake my head.

At the moment I see an increasing number of black americans that are suddenly interested in repatriating back to Africa. Many of them are suddenly wanting African countries to give them automatic citizenship and even free land. Many of them can't wait for some African countries to open their airports so that they can check out of America before 2021.

This are people who back in the day wanted nothing to do with Africa or her people. Now that they recognize that their country is sinking like the Titanic, they suddenly want to move to Africa. Can you imagine? This is because many black Americans sense dangerous days ahead in the coming weeks, months and perhaps years.

Only some senseless folks here on Nairaland have blatantly refused to recognize the handwriting on the wall. America is walking on thin ice right now. A lot of citizens from other first world countries around the world are watching what is going on in the United States with horror.

Should a civil war break out, Nigerians in the United States should not think they are safe because a white supremacist sees no difference between a Black African and a black American. So those Nigerian Coons who think they are some special "Negro snowflakes" will be in for a rude awakening should a civil war break out in the United States.

What's more, they won't be able to escape. Mexico has refused to open her borders with America to keep Covid-19 from entering Mexico from the United States. Canada did the same. Europe has barred Americans from traveling to Europe until America flattens her curve. Many countries in central America still have not opened their borders or international airports due to Covid-19. So in the event of an outbreak of a civil war, Americans and residents of America will be stuck in America.

Some black Americans were even asking on YouTube in the comment section whether it is possible to get to Africa by ship or something. Many of them are rushing to apply for international passport because they are scared that they might get stuck in America once things worsen. Many of them judiciously follow YouTubers like: Wode Maya, Blaxit, etc.

Please Sir, keep monitoring the situation in the States. If things seem to be getting worse, plan your exit Sir. Better to be safe than sorry. It is only when there is life that there is hope. Of what use is an American passport if one were to die?

You are just going off point! We are taking about how Trump has distabilized the fragile unity in America you are making reference to international issue. Between if you are making reference to that America has always distabilized other countries from time immemorial, a good example was what they did in Iraq under Bush...Regan supported apartheid in South Africa for so many years all these happened under the Republican. The list is endless but like I said I am talking about what is going on in America as a country not international affairs...that is a separate issue.
I don't know which part of the world you are but I live here in Texas I know what America used to be years back and how it is now ( racially)...The problem with most of you especially Nigerians is that they know America more than Americans themselves or more than those living here, I read some comments and I just laugh...but like I said I don't know where you are.
If you are not living in a country or a place you might not be able to comprehend the depth of the problem and a lot of things in that country. For example tell an American about how Buhari is not doing well, he might not be able to comprehend the depth of the issues. Look again the way our people talk about America, they paint it like heaven, when most of them get here they get disappointed.
Trump Niece has written a book about him
"How my family created the world"s most dangerous man" That is a member of his family...his brother's daughter...Trump is fighting so hard to stop the book from being published, he even took the matter to court why? Because majority of what the niece might have written about him is the truth and he knows. Bros I can go on and on......

Your arguments typify some sort of false equivalency.

His covid19 response is worse than New Zealand's, South Korea's, and lots of other countries who'd managed to reduce their infection rates.

While they were taking stock of the threat, Trump was downplaying it, initially praising China.

Later when the infection reached the US, he said it was under control. Then he said it'd magically go away. Then he said it was a democratic hoax.

Trump let governors decide how to tackle the pandemic when mist countries had national responses. He also initially denied assistance to governors unless they praise him.

There's still no national testing, tracing and isolation strategy in the US.

He also refused to wear masks or endorse them. He defied the guidelines issued by the CDC, he does not allow social distancing at his rallies, he mocked Biden for wearing a mask and isolating in his basement.

There was quid pro quo with Ukraine. Russia did meddle in his favor during the 2016 elections as testified by the intelligence community.

He supports white supremacists and racists even calling them fine people, he does not condemn police brutality against blacks, he advised cops to rough up suspects, he does not talk about the racial issues that bred the protests, he's a known racist and was sued in the 70s for racial discrimination, he's a misogynist, he's anti climate control, he's stoking the embers of racial divide, he mocks Congress and congressional oversight.

He's talked down their traditional allies, bullied world leaders and calls them names, he defunded WHO in the middle of a pandemic for his own failures (remember he dismantled the pandemic advance team in China and praised Xi), he made a mess of the Iranian nuclear deal.

Because pf Trump America has lost its global leadership position.

He's corrupt and promotes nepotism. His family takes money out of charities and campaign funds, he violates the hatch act everyday.

He's failed to unite the US, failed to maintain America's position as a world leader, failed to contain covid19 despite advance warnings, and he's polluting the US electoral integrity by undermining mail-in voting, he's declared he'll stop the intelligence briefing of Congress by the director of intelligence services.

180k dead Americans on his watch and he gloats and golfs and calls it a success with no empathy for the bereaved.

There's no limit to his crimes, bungling incompetence, uncouthness, vile, pettiness, ego, narcissistic tendencies, demagoguery, autocratic tendencies, and general discordance with the sensibilities of his country.

He'd rather ride the nationalist and racist tendencies of a section of the country in a populist bid to maintain a firm grip to make money and peddle influence.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chachess6:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1300359046160097280
I normally don't click links posted by trumptards. I did this time around, and I wasn't disappointed.

BLM is about police brutality and injustice towards blacks and other minority groups.

It has nothing to do with non police attacks or jerks being jerks. You posted a video of a black man attacking. White man. I can also post several twitter video of white men attacking black men. What has that got to do with BLM?

In addition before you spew more garbage, BLM is not anti-police.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (4450) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.