Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1866178 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) ... (4384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2021
feedthenation:

Donald Trump was the one who started the withdrawal of US Troops from Afghanistan by trying to get the Taliban to accept a deal, because rightly so he was against the war invasion and one of his campaign promise was to bring US Troops back home.

He tried setting up a meeting at Camp David during the week of 9/11 remembrance in 2019, which backfired.
feedthenation, i supported Trump when he said he was going to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan the same way i supports President Biden of withdrawing our troops out of Afghanistan. Enough of our young people's blood being shed at this foreign countries. Tens of Billions had been spent on Afghanistan and Iraq and enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2021
feedthenation:

Donald Trump was the one who started the withdrawal of US Troops from Afghanistan by trying to get the Taliban to accept a deal, because rightly so he was against the war invasion and one of his campaign promise was to bring US Troops back home.

He tried setting up a meeting at Camp David during the week of 9/11 remembrance in 2019, which backfired.
And Biden has to withdraw all at once and now he's sending how many back to Afghanistan? This war has eclipsed four administrations, Both Republicans and Democrats.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Hush your mouth loser. Why can't you tell your useless Bubu to send his military to die in Afghanistan. Worry about Bubu paying you your peanuts doughboy.
PrideofaToddler grin grin grin grin Perfect name

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2021
obixcel:
PrideofaToddler grin grin grin grin Perfect name
Americana wannabe foool. Applied for visa twice and rejected twice. Buhari is back in Nigeria now and hopefully he will pay your measly salary now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:29am On Aug 14, 2021
According to CNN, Dallas, Texas has no pediatric ICU in their hospitals left and thanks to Gov Gregg Abbot for that. The death cult killing their people to score political points.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:49am On Aug 14, 2021
obixcel:
And Biden has to withdraw all at once and now he's sending how many back to Afghanistan? This war has eclipsed four administrations, Both Republicans and Democrats.
Sending some troops back to help evacuate American citizens and embassy officials.

American forces and other 1st world country forces can't be in Afghanistan forever. Britain and Canada for example withdrew their combat troops as far back as 2014 even though they left a few members as part of NATO.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57714808

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Sending some troops back to help evacuate American citizens and embassy officials.

American forces and other 1st world country forces can't be in Afghanistan forever. Britain and Canada for example withdrew their combat troops as far back as 2014 even though they left a few members as part of NATO.
Thank you Salford. Tell that idiot that Americans are not going to be the policeman of the world any longer. We will protect our National interests but our young people don't have to die for a worthless cause. I couldn't give a damn if Afghanis are killing each other as long as young Americans are not shedding blood for a worthless cause. These idiotic loudmouth that was refused visa twice didn't say anything when Trump was talking about pulling American troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan but as soon as President Biden did, he has to open his smelly chops to make snide remarks about a country he contributes nothing to.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9891873/63-people-Marthas-Vineyard-tested-positive-Covid-Obamas-60th-birthday-bash.html

74 people tested positive after rhe Obama birthday bash that followed COVID-19 protocols

All were vaccinated partially or fully.
If Trump was the host haters would be happy to
start counting coffins.
Twitter would be melted down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2021
obixcel:

Jow Biden came into office with the express determination to undo everything Trump had done and do it better. Joe Biden saw Trump had a September deadline for withdrawal. Joe moved it forward.

Barack Obama voiced concerns about Joe
Biden’s presidential candidacy and warned
allies not to underestimate his ability to “f**k
things up”, according to reports.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57714808

Like we Nigerians. Only we can free ourselves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yesterday second inauguration of Trump was the biggest crowd in America's history. Millions of people lined up Constitution Avenue to witness the second inauguration of the best President in America's history.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
basilico:

Jow Biden came into office with the express determination to undo everything Trump had done and do it better. Joe Biden saw Trump had a September deadline for withdrawal. Joe moved it forward.

Liar. You need deliverance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Thanks. Trump was for May 1st.
Anything wrong with admitting. a wrong date.
Anyway the deal was signed last year tentative to an agreement with Taliban. Had Joe Biden not rigged and installed , maybe the deadline would have. been extended .
Joe Biden cannot saay he is withdrawing because trump had set that date. He should have looked at the current situation.
Joe looks stupid sending back troops to evacuate and begging the Taliban not to attack the Kabul embassy including offering them aid.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
This jobless loser is still hyperventilating over a lost election. Trump was sworn in yesterday and these loudmouth who have no other life but to rant about America couldn't even get a visa to come and witness the swearing in of his Nazi lord.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That loser needs a pyschiatric help not deliverance alone. He's way off on his way to the market square half naked.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
It's August 14th and Biden is still the President. Yours truly waiting for 2022 and 2024 to rig some more with Tens of Millions of Americans who are the true Patriots.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
SuKKKer KKKarlson was kicked off a Delta Flight today for not wearing a facemask. That's a violation of Delta Airline rule. Good for Delta for kicking out "The Light of Hitler".

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2021
budaatum:

Like we Nigerians. Only we can free ourselves.

I agree. Nigeria too has to fight for his own salvation. Resident Doctors have been on strike for a while in the middle of a pandemic, yet Buhari went to the UK for healthcare. He is now back in the country, and its business as usual.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigerian-doctors-begin-strike-over-salary-allowances-2021-08-02/

As per the Taliban:
It seems Afghans themselves don't want to fight and are quick to surrender to the Taliban. A lot of them probably want an Islamic/Sharia rule.

This comes after years of training of the Afghan military force by the world power's military campaign in the country. It's sad that America lost over 2,000 military personal, British lost over 400 and Canada close to 200, and we are not even talking about the mental health cost and fall out from the Afghan wars.

At this point, there is not much anyone or country can do for Afghanistan. They have to take control of their own destiny.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
SuKKKer KKKarlson was kicked off a Delta Flight today for not wearing a facemask. That's a violation of Delta Airline rule. Good for Delta for kicking out "The Light of Hitler".
Delta has the right to keep it's customers safe. I totally support the action to kick him out.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Delta has the right to keep it's customers safe. I totally support the action to kick him out.
Yes indeed. I was at the gym earlier today and a guy was kicked out for removing his facemask. I don't care if you want to commit suicide but you have no right to take me with you. Kudos to Delta.i am patronizing them for my Dec. trip to Lasgidi.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I agree. Nigeria too has to fight for his own salvation. Resident Doctors have been on strike for a while in the middle of a pandemic, yet Buhari went to the UK for healthcare. He is now back in the country, and its business as usual.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigerian-doctors-begin-strike-over-salary-allowances-2021-08-02/

As per the Taliban:
It seems Afghans themselves don't want to fight and are quick to surrender to the Taliban. A lot of them probably want an Islamic/Sharia rule.

This comes after years of training of the Afghan military force by the world power's military campaign in the country. It's sad that America lost over 2,000 military personal, British lost over 400 and Canada close to 200, and we are not even talking about the mental health cost and fall out from the Afghan wars.

At this point, there is not much anyone or country can do for Afghanistan. They have to take control of their own destiny.

I agree with you. US has spent over $2 Trillion and lost 2.500 of our finest in Afghanistan and after 20 years of being there, time to come home. Like i said earlier, they can kill each other off and i couldn't care.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 6:04am On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I agree with you. US has spent over $2 Trillion and lost 2.500 of our finest in Afghanistan and after 20 years of being there, time to come home. Like i said earlier, they can kill each other off and i couldn't care.

The US failed and failed woefully in Afghanistan and their purpose defeated if after 20years the taliban they were meant to downgrade have regrouped within days of US leaving and now in control of most part of the country.
This failure will once again heightened the fear of terrorist attack on the US.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2021
CutieKing:

The US failed and failed woefully in Afghanistan and their purpose defeated if after 20years the taliban they were meant to downgrade have regrouped within days of US leaving and now in control of most part of the country.

you know what will happen when biden Generals are ambassadors critical race theory. They trained the afghan army so well so that they can be more diverse with race and gender in their army.

everything biden touches so far is failing and even his approval rating.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2021
CutieKing:

You are wrong. The United States didn't fail, Afghanistan failed. Are we supposed to stay their for eternity. Let the Afghans manage their affairs. American taxpayers including yours truly are fed up propping this Government that are corrupt and they do not want to help each other. After $2 Trillion and over 2.500 Americans dead in twenty years, i guess we should stay there forever. American infrastructure needs to be be upgraded and let Afghanistan and Iraq fix their countries. Like i said earlier, they can kill each other off in Afghanistan like they have been doing for ages as long as they don't bring their madness to my country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Basic problem with the US invasion of Afghanistan was that at the end of the day, they killed Osama...which was their goal from the word go.

It is what came next that was problematic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2021
CutieKing:

PrideofLincoln1:
You are wrong. The United States didn't fail, Afghanistan failed. Are we supposed to stay their for eternity. Let the Afghans manage their affairs. American taxpayers including yours truly are fed up propping this Government that are corrupt and they do not want to help each other. After $2 Trillion and over 2.500 Americans dead in twenty years, i guess we should stay there forever. American infrastructure needs to be be upgraded and let Afghanistan and Iraq fix their countries. Like i said earlier, they can kill each other off in Afghanistan like they have been doing for ages as long as they don't bring their madness to my country.

You are both right , seriously.

At the end of the day, the US was in Afghansitan to deal with Al Qaeda. Which they did, and they also dealt with Osama (though the remnants of the organisation tho).

The problem is trying to impose Western values on a country that does not see the need for Western values.

At the end of the day, the Afghans are going to have to figure out for themselves whether they want a modern country or not. For now, I think they want a old fashioned country.

And the US has to realize that most people don't...sadly..like western values of democracy and human rights. Even the US itself became a sane country, so to speak, because a lot of its citizens wanted it to be so. Not because some legislators passed a law making it so.(South Africa has some of the best laws on gay rights in Africa, yet, the country is very homophobic)..so fighting wars to make a country more 'democratic' isn't the way to go.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2021
belvano the dummy that lives in one of the poorest countries in the world won't know what a successful country is all about. America is doing great and President Biden has created more jobs in six months than the vile racist Pig Trump created in four years of his disastrous years in the Oval Office.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Beancounter94:
Basic problem with the US invasion of Afghanistan was that at the end of the day, they killed Osama...which was their goal from the word go.

It is what came next that was problematic.
You nailed it. I supported Bush Jnr when he went into Afghanistan knowing the aim is to kill Bin Laden and weakened The Taliban that hosted Bin Laden. Staying there for twenty years is what majority of Americans are against. If Afghans can't fix their country, that is their problem. How long are we support to prop their Government up ?. I guess forever. America is not going to be the policeman of the world. Many things needs to be fixed in the Fruited Plains and i have a feeling that majority of Afghans probably like the Talibans for their religiousity knowing these guys are fundamentalists. Welcome back home American troops.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

My brother,
Let’s say it the way it is… the US failed .period!!!.
There going to Afghanistan was not to help Afghanistan but to uproot the threat of terrorism aftermath of 9/11 because the country was the den where terrorists are breaded so as to not have to witness another 9/11 but after many years of occupation, the same taliban are still stronger than ever before which increase the chance of planing another terror attack on the US.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2021
CutieKing:

My brother,
Let’s say it the way it is… the US failed .period!!!.
There going to Afghanistan was not to help Afghanistan but to uproot the threat of terrorism aftermath of 9/11 because the country was the den where terrorists are breaded so as to not have to witness another 9/11 but after many years of occupation, the same taliban are still stronger than ever before which increase the chance of planing another terror attack on the US.
I disagree with you though. The problem is not America. The problem is the corrupt leaderships in Afghanistan. America spent over $2 Trillion and thousands of young lives for Afghanistan to better their country and after twenty years of that, nothing came out of it. I hate Trump with all the cells in my body but supported him when he said he would pull out of Afghanistan. Enough of 20 and 21 year old being killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Do you know what $2 Trillion can do to upgrade the infrastructures in America. I bet you majority of Americans supports our pulling out of Afghanistan. These Islamic jingoists will keep killing each other no matter what any Government do. Let United Nations or NATO take over from American Military forces.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I disagree with you though. The problem is not America. The problem is the corrupt leaderships in Afghanistan. America spent over $2 Trillion and thousands of young lives for Afghanistan to better their country and after twenty years of that, nothing came out of it. I hate Trump with all the cells in my body but supported him when he said he would pull out of Afghanistan. Enough of 20 and 21 year old being killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Do you know what $2 Trillion can do to upgrade the infrastructures in America. I bet you majority of Americans supports our pulling out of Afghanistan. These Islamic jingoists will keep killing each other no matter what any Government do. Let United Nations or NATO take over from American Military forces.

Get me right sir,
I never said I don’t support the withdrawal but the real question is … to what end ?? After billions in dollars have been wasted, several servicemen died and yet the same reason why we went there initially is still there and still glaring us in the face,
What next now??, we are once again faced with the threat of an attack.
I am only accessing the whole situation .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2021
CutieKing:

Get me right sir,
I never said I don’t support the withdrawal but the real question is … to what end ?? After billions in dollars have been wasted, several servicemen died and yet the same reason why we went there initially is still there and still glaring us in the face,
What next now??, we are once again faced with the threat of an attack.
I am only accessing the whole situation .
I get your disappointment with the outcome of the events and i do not like the way it ended in Afghanistan too. Our intelligence agencies have a lots of work to do so that the terrorists won't be able to attack America and America interests worldwide. We shall see what happens next but i hope the leaderships at CIA, NIA and other intelligence agencies have their antennas up because we do not want any terrorist attacks against Americans or our interests anywhere in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) ... (4384) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.