Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:31 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1909200 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (4458) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Like i said yesterday, Trump Tower Chicago is across from my office building on Wabash and The River in Downtown Chicago. 97 storied mamoth with the first fiteen floors as Trampy hotel and over 50% of the condominums are not been bought because people are rejecting Mr Racist and they don't want to enrich him hence is Net worth is falling.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like i said they are Republicons ok. Keep making yourself happy over the junk you believe in. Why is Trampy trying to damage the Washington post and trying to make USPS to increase Amazon carriage rate. You should hush your mouth and face your Nigerian politics. That's the problem with you and your friends who knows absolutely nothing about America but you think you are an experts from 7 thousands miles away. Buffet even endorsed Hillary in 2006 like he endorsed Obama twice. Bill Gates let the whole world know what he thinks of the con man in the WH now. What says you.
They are neither Republicans nor Democrats. They make contributions to candidates of both parties depending on their views or policies they are trying to influence. Buffet has also endorsed and donated to Republicans, He even served as an Adviser on Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign when he ran for governor as a Republican in California. Bill gates also donates to both parties likewise bezos. Stop cherry picking facts. That they have personal issues with Trump doesn't make them Democrats, some Republicans also don't like trump. Like Ben sasse, Jeff flake, Bob corker e.t.c even McCain before he died, does that make them Democrats?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
All those guys i mentioned are self made Multibillionaires who didn't inherent a Red Cents from their father unlike the Famed con man of Fake Trump University. Those are the guys we respect not the one that was born on 3rd Base thinking he hits a Triple. ( Baseball lingo for you americanna wannabes )Digest that.
None of them are Democrats

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:

They are neither Republicans nor Democrats. They make contributions to candidates of both parties depending on their views or policies they are trying to influence. Buffet has also endorsed and donated to Republicans, He even served as an Adviser on Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign when he ran for governor as a Republican in California. Bill gates also donates to both parties likewise bezos. Stop cherry picking facts
Stick to your Nigerian politics . You are a joke. Most of the richest men and women leans Democratic but you can believe whatever from your Nigeria. I am a card carrying member of the Democratic Party and none of you pig supporters can even get a visa talk less of coming to America . Even if you get the visa, in few months you will be an illegal immigrant subject to deportation and i will not even feel sorry for you because it's like a guy that was supporting Trump during the election and he ended up being deported by the same racist he was supporting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:

None of them are Democrats
Ok. American political expert. When are you applying for a visa or do you need help ?. Could help you obtain that almighty visa but coming to America with your Uncle Tomism will not be good for your welfare. That's a fact.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Stick to your Nigerian politics . You are a joke. Most of the richest men and women leans Democratic but you can believe whatever from your Nigeria. I am a card carrying member of the Democratic Party and none of you pig supporters can even get a visa talk less of coming to America . Even if you get the visa, in few months you will be an illegal immigrant subject to deportation and i will not even feel sorry for you because it's like a guy that was supporting Trump during the election and he ended up being deported by the same racist he was supporting.
Here we go again, this is what everyone says about you. You never argue with facts. All you do is lie and when you are presented with the real facts, you start insulting people. That one is your own Kampala. If you want you can go and get the real facts about the matter or if you don't like forget it. That won't stop the truth from being the truth. None of those guys you mentioned are democrats. I suspect you have already found out that you were wrong and that's why you are already changing your words from "they are democrats" to they "lean democrat". Instead of you to just accept you were wrong, you rather prefer to angrily insult people as if that will change the truth from being the truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

How You. Its Been A While
I am great.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IamPlato(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am great.

How Is School, work, every Thing in Themyscira
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

How Is School, work, every Thing

School is fine.Work na as we see am.As for everything I have been having some health challenges for almost a month but I became better last week.So everything is fine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:

Here we go again, this is what everyone says about you. You never argue with facts. All you do is lie and when you are presented with the real facts, you start insulting people. That one is your own Kampala. If you want you can go and get the real facts about the matter or if you don't like forget it. That won't stop the truth from being the truth. None of those guys you mentioned are democrats. I suspect you have already found out that you were wrong and that's why you are already changing your words from "they are democrats" to they "lean democrat". Instead of you to just accept you were wrong, you rather prefer to angrily insult people as if that will change the truth from being the truth
Couldn't give a damn what you and your ilks think about me. Just like you and your illinformed friends. I have no obligation to debate you about the happenings in America. It's a fetish for you and your likes. I am an American in good standing that is very conscious of the happenings here. I contribute my part to the progress of America with my hard work and paying Tens Of Thousands of $ yearly in taxes. Won't let some guy who have never seen the inside of America for one second question me about a country that I know like the back of my hand. If you and your obsessed friends are this passionate about Nigeria, she would be a better country. The last I checked, you are still in Nigeria. Charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

School is fine.Work na as we see am.As for everything I have been having some health challenges for almost a month but I became better last week.So everything is fine.
Praying for you my sister. All will be well IJN.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IamPlato(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry About The Health. Its Good To Have Back Miss Philosophy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Praying for you my sister. All will be well IJN.

Thank you so much.I am much better now it was worst last month.
Thank you very much sir.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Sorry About The Health. Its Good To Have Back Miss Philosophy
Thank you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you so much.I am much better now it was worst last month.
Thank you very much sir.
You are welcome. It happens to us all once in a while. Just relax and take things easy. We are not made of steel. Just lost a good friend here about 4 weeks ago. Young guy and very successful and he just drop dead all of a sudden. We are still feeling the impact of his loss. That's why I tell people to enjoy and do whatever makes them happy because The Good man above is the final arbiter of our life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:

Shabi you don see am? He likes the merry go round approach, beating about the bush and acts like the boy who cried wolf, yet with no willingness to argue with facts. Don't waste your time cos at this point I don't even think he can monster the courage to look you in the eyeball, he will run to his basement grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
obixcel:
Shabi you don see am? He likes the merry go round approach, beating about the bush and acts like the boy who cried wolf, yet with no willingness to argue with facts. Don't waste your time cos at this point I don't even think he can monster the courage to look you in the eyeball, he will run to his basement grin
See your life. Wasting away while fixated about America and you wonder why you are stuck in poverty.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Couldn't give a damn what you and your ilks think about me. Just like you and your illinformed friends. I have no obligation to debate you about the happenings in America. It's a fetish for you and your likes. I am an American in good standing that is very conscious of the happenings here. I contribute my part to the progress of America with my hard work and paying Tens Of Thousands of $ yearly in taxes. Won't let some guy who have never seen the inside of America for one second question me about a country that I know like the back of my hand. If you and your obsessed friends are this passionate about Nigeria, she would be a better country. The last I checked, you are still in Nigeria. Charity begins at home.
Hahahaha, the foolish lucasbaboon has been caught lying again as always cheesy. Lucasbaboon the shameless liar!! this foolish, uneducated, uninformed ignoramus thinks he is talking to dummies here but see how his ignorance is being exposed everyday. The other day, he came here to write one El PLURIUS nonsense and he was exposed, today again he has been exposed as a shameless liar and he is now trying to save face. Hide your head in shame you ignorant liar. Tomorrow you will come and tell us that dangote is a democrat cheesy, foolish lucasbaboon, go and educate yourself before you come here to drop your lies and nonsense tales. People here are well informed, we don't need an ignorant baboon coming here to mess the thread up with his constant lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
See my life. I the foolish lucasbaboon am Wasting away while fixated about Trump and you wonder why I am stuck in poverty.
Fixed for you foolish lucasbaboon wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
schwarzkopf:

Stay focus on your Nigerian news and stop exposing your ignorance about American politics. Bernie Sanders and Angus Kings are the two independents in the Senate. Both of them caucus and vote with the democrats. The issue at hand is not about raping minors, using human part for voodoo or stealing public funds.
You are the one exposing your ignorance, who was the person that contested with Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential ticket in 2016? Make sure you answer o, the more you and lucasbaboon talk, the more obvious it is that the two of you know nothing. You are both just full of hot air

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Human waste. What I pay in taxes alone will feed your entire family for years. I don't need to argue with foools like you who have never step out of Nigeria in your life. If I that frequents Nigeria don't argue with you about your politics in nigeria, what will make me discuss about American politics with you when no one in your cursed family have ever seen the inside of a plane.
Abeg shut up! All this one na face saving mechanism. Your ignorant lying ass has been exposed for all to see. If you like live on the moon, you are nothing but a liar and an ignoramus as has been proved by many people on this forum. Foolish lucasbaboon, shame on you!! Old fool that lies without shame. I Wonder the kind of training you are giving your children, they must be ashamed to have a shameless liar like you as their father. Disgraceful old fool

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I the foolish lucasbaboon will Go heal the anger and hunger i inherited from my forebears. It's something that I have to deal with. I will probably end up the way my useless forebears ended up in my mud filled village. By the way, if i sell all my family's properties, i doubt if it's up to N1 million naira. I the foolish lucasbaboon am a Worthless subhuman cretin.
Fixed for you again lucasbaboon, the most foolish baboon in the world cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I the foolish lucasbaboon will still go hungry with my kwashiokor ridden body in my filthy one room with no electricity. I am a Jobless foool and nothing good ever comes out of my family. I can't even pay the Ticket fare for my son and i to Nigeria. Please help us, I know your one day earnings will feed i and my hungry family for many months.
Fixed for you Mr lucasbaboon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
itchie:

Oga I need your approval to transfer the titles of idiot of the county and mayor of Idiotville to lucasbaboon. He deserves it. Even Kophschmerzen has started making sense with his new Schwarzkopf moniker but the foolish lucasbaboon remains as foolish as ever. Please permit me to transfer the titles to him or you can invent one new title for him, he definitely deserves one or what do you think cheesy
obixcel:
You also have mine grin grin
obixcel:
Pls, You guys should have mercy on elder Lucasbalo grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2018
coluka:

Pls, You guys should have mercy on elder Lucasbalo grin
Have sympathy for who ?. Guys that will probably go to sleep In an unlit one room with hunger running through their guts. They know they live awfully hence they won't even show their yellow eyes when I get to Lagos. This is the only place they get their value in life and will give that to them courtesy of their N500 data. I told the blockheads itchie that Airfare tickets for Jnr and i will feed his entire family for months or a year if it's converted to Naira. I do not let what some skunks who are underachievers says bothers me. Will be available to meet any of the loud mouths when I get to Lagos in a little over 2 months. I will give you credit for not backing out like the other worthlessly hungry punks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2018
The idiotic Abbeybailey, have you heard this today?

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The richest men in the world like Bezos, Gates and Buffet are all Democrats. Need I say more. Bezos alone is worth about $160 Billion and all that will come to bear on Nov 6 because these Billionaires will use their proxies to support their candidates. By the way, will take Mayor Bloomberg over the racist pig any day .
Why do you always feel that you need to peddle falsehood before you can make your point? Using false claims to back up your argument is already an admission that your argument itself is false. Those guys you mentioned are not democrats, Stop peddling falsehood

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2018
coluka:

Why do you always feel that you need to peddle falsehood before you can make your point? Using false claims to back up your argument is already an admission that your argument itself is false. Those guys you mentioned are not democrats, Stop peddling falsehood
The three of them are Republicons. Let's start with Jeff Bezos. Apart from his Amazon empire and his Space exploratory program, he owns the Washington Post and we know how the Republikkkans feel about the WP . Guys like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and co calling WP Washington Compost. Bill Gates is a Democrat who gives to both parties but most of his givings goes to Democratic social courses and he has said some unflattering things about Trampy. Warren Buffet endorsed Obama twice and she also endorsed Hillary against Trump. I know you guys follow your own lies being dictated to you by the racist blogs you love. What happens is that some people give to both parties candidates on individual level. I once voted for a Republican governor in my State by name George Ryan that I really liked against a Democratic nominee. George Ryan ended up in jail for nepotism. That doesn t make me a Republican because I voted for a Republican governor then. There's a hedge fund guy now by name Billionaire Tom Steyer who is leading Impeach Trump campaign and he has collected 6 million signatures and yours truly is one of them. Eat your heart out. One thing remains constant like a Northern Star, yours truly will be voting Blue on Nov 6 and i need not say anymore. Keep your calendar open for out meeting in Dec.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dow Jones dropped 800 points yesterday and our no clue President is calling the Feds crazy. Thought I have seen it all. What about leaving the Feds alone like previous Presidents did knowing that you do not apply politics into the Financial markets. Go on Trump, Americans have 3 more weeks to send a message that will boomerang all over the Fruited Plains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (4458) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Obrigardo, basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.