Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,989 members, 7,936,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:11 AM

What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. (5305 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Which Tertiary Institution Did You Attend? Find Your School Mates Now / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Robbin7(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2018
Obaseki memorial school 1, Abudu.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Winifred468(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
First Baptist Private School, Yantrailer, Jos.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by IamPlato(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2018

God Please Tell Me, somebody Here Attended "Leads Nursery And Primary School", Ijegu Egba, satalite town, Lagos
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Erums(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
Austin beth group of schools, ekpoma, edostate
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
ST JOHN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, ASONG, MKPAT ENIN L. G. A
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by orijinalgangsta: 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
SMNPS
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by blazesam(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
Winifred468:
First Baptist Private School, Yantrailer, Jos.
Tel me if am in jos i wil c u? Am in gombe state here in FUKASHERE
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Fidelmalek(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2018
Haliraph:
Housing estate primary school, calabar
shocked

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by DESAN(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2018
Nassarwa baptist private school jos

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Paradigm777: 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
LEA primary school kurmin gwari KD
LEA kakuri mekera KD
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 17, 2018
Saint Philips Nusery & Primary school, ilesha

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Japheth17: 5:02pm On May 17, 2018
Nazareth nur and primary school festac town, Lagos
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Donpoker9(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
Amen Montessori children's school, owerri
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Donpoker9(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2018
hardewaih:
OLIVET BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL OYO

Is it a primary school?
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by damtan(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
i no go primary school

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2018
ST PAUL'S PRIMARY SCHOOL EBUTE METTA
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by ontolegit(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2018
Oro n/p sch oro
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by hinograce: 6:10pm On May 17, 2018
Continental comprehensive college. Benin city. Edo state
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by mankan2k7(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2018
Arisoyin primary school, Akure
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Winifred468(f): 6:26pm On May 17, 2018
blazesam:
Tel me if am in jos i wil c u? Am in gombe state here in FUKASHERE

Am in Ogun
Left Jos since 2010
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by ogtavia(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
FUTA Staff Primary School Akure, Ondo State.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by moststylish(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Dsc Model primary school 3. Ovwian Aladja.

cc: lalasticlala
I don catch you now, so you are the one disturbing my cousin at Ozoro in white house, portharcout drive
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by WavesOfGlory(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2018
IamPlato:

God Please Tell Me, somebody Here Attended "Leads Nursery And Primary School", Ijegu Egba, satalite town, Lagos

I almost did.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by idu1(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2018
DSS1335:
Police Children School Obalende Lagos. 1991 to 1996
Already a Dad now with top security of d nation

If you are DSS you won't say it here undecided
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by delkuf(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2018
ucheuzor1:
my secondary school name 2 wowor so I'll abbreviate it to look sexy.

USSU ugborikoko warri, Delta state.
class of 2009 (2003-2009).

long live ugbofi alumni
guy are from the hood
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by delkuf(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2018
if you live in warri in the 90s and you did not attend word of faith nursery and primary school, that means your papa nor rich. please tell me am lying
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by rex444(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2018
Jos University staff �....class of '96
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by KOKOwonder(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2018
blazesam:
N.K.S.T IDYE MAKURDI NUR/PRIMARY SCHOOL.
chia my neighbour been the go that school in those days. Green shots and light green tops
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Oritzy: 7:51pm On May 17, 2018
moststylish:
I don catch you now, so you are the one disturbing my cousin at Ozoro in white house, portharcout drive
lol what's your cousin's name??
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by kashway20(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2018
Omotebi Children Ideal School
Oduntan str ketu Lagos
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by keentola(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2018
FGGC Odogbolu Ogun state Team Niger
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by ourkobo: 8:16pm On May 17, 2018
Futo primary sch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition / Things You Wouldn’t Believe About Countries Around The World / The 15 Largest Things On earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.