Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. (5306 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Which Tertiary Institution Did You Attend? Find Your School Mates Now / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by moststylish(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2018
Oritzy:
lol what's your cousin's name??
emuobor

1 Like

Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by delkuf(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:

Yeah, you right. It was among the top schools back then.
thanks. which set were you
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by Erums(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2018
bola4dprec:
kings and queens college ubiaja

Or ne gbe, obhioooo?
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by kjsun15: 10:54pm On May 18, 2018
Emmanuel Primary School, Ojota Lagos.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by remedick: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
montezz:
Franciscan Nursery and Primary School. Ilesa, Osun st.
I have been calling your line. You don't pick my calls and sometimes your phone is off.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by remedick: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2018
montezz:
I called again but it is off. Any way it's your friend who had ear infection and promised see you but couldnt.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by remedick: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
montezz:
hello? It seems this is deliberately. No wahala. I say make I check on u sha.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by ternerdaniel: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you are thinking about carrying your writing to another level by providing it with an expert essay review online, then this article https://www.jpost.com/promocontent/best-essay-writing-service-reddit-community-users-liked-in-2022-699086 has been written for you. Keep reading to learn more about getting started writing an informative article for an expert essay writer and what to expect from this kind of experience.
Re: What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. by ontolegit(m): 4:48pm On May 19
Hello. I was scammed of my money. Can you be of help?
DSS1335:
Police Children School Obalende Lagos. 1991 to 1996
Already a Dad now with top security of d nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally: Meet The Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Einstein And Bill Gates [pic] / See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! / For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.